Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara (11628 Views)

Bauchi: PRP Ask Court To Disqualify Bala Mohammed, APC And NNPP Candidates / States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates / Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 1:59am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Is that not the same thing your indulging in,shamelessly defending Pandora?

If you notice I'm not always online. I am on leave because of the holidays. But you in particular you spend every minute of your life in here.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Benwallt(m): 2:04am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

True obi will struggle to win Enugu,abia and ebonyi.
just what I thought. Imolites will want to disgrace uzodimma that's the only way obi may have upper hand there.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
Make i go sleep jare goodnight Shinedu you made me laugh hard this night tho i know it was all for fun,have a nice rest cool

Same bro...

You get the drill..... It's only jobless people that will take the jabs to heart... Not as if they are even related to any of the politicians.

We continue again today, after the days hustle and bubble. cool

So let us pray....

Lord we thank you for this great opportunity, all we want is a better Nigeria and that we must get not minding who has to be uprooted or which tribe feels it's their turn. We know you love Nigeria, father we your children will work collectively to make our country great.

Nigeria must be super great again... Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers.... Amen!!!
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Astrologyfact: 2:06am On Dec 27, 2022
-------------Steam-----------------------
US 100*1=620/1
UK 100*1=745/ 1
EUR 100*1=640/1
CAD 100*1=450/1
AUD 100*1=400/1
NZD 100*1=360/1
CHF 100*1=655/1
-------Google Gift Card----------------
MYR 100*1=75/1
BR 100*1=80/1
EUR 100*1= 450/1
KRW 1000000*1=ask
JPY 10000*1=ask
100% success rate. Must be cards that have not been sold to anyone.
-------iTunes/Apple--------------------
US fast 100=380/1
Mexico 1000=235
--------Amazon---------------------
US 100=485/1
Other countries ask
-----------------------------
Razer US 100=575/1
Sephora US 100=480/1
Nordstrom US100=520/1
cash app rate 550/1
zelle 20-99 rate 450/1
100+ rate 500/1
I can also exchange cash apps, paypal, Zell, BTC, Us debit card,Green Dot, etc
Exchange rates of other cards, ask me before trading
We are at your service 24 hours a day
We are very professional and fast
Professionalism and integrity are our tmissioneam's mission
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by miketayo(m): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2022
LegalWolf:
A whole senatorial candidate decamped to APC. Not councillor or House of Assembly but senatorial candidate! Mans has looked right, left and center and could clearly see that APC will clear the state hands down. So why waste his money on a battle he is certain to lose?

How come no body is even talking about PO in Zamfara... Why?

Why are you talking about PO tho

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:
just what I thought. Imolites will want to disgrace uzodimma that's the only way obi may have upper hand there.

Yes but uzodinma is a crook and smart.he knows how to scam his people.he will get 25% for tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Yes but uzodinma is a crook and smart.he knows how to scam his people.he will get 25% for tinubu

Tinubu will get more than 25% in Imo. You can see how PDP in Imo is engaging in royal rumble. Labour party chieftains in Imo are Uzodinma's boys. They left from APC to Labour. Some Obidients have been crying because they know what that means.

Obi will win Imo but the margin will be slim. 40-30-30

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Tinubu will get more than 25% in Imo. You can see how PDP in Imo is engaging in royal rumble. Labour party chieftains in Imo are Uzodinma's boys. They left firm APC to Labour. Some Obidients have been crying because they know what that means.

True.hope sponsored them to lp and has sponsored fifth columnists to cause crisis in pdp and to weaken ihedioha and empower anyanwu who is not popular.hope is ten steps ahead.he has extended the sphere of apc to owerri zone.now,mbaise is isolated..

True obi will win IMO but he won't get more than 50%.apc will inflate results while suppressing that of obi inordee to narrow the gap.if you check from 2015,pdp votes have been declining

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
in as much as what he did his wrong padi me this is too much,people are at there breaking point in Nigeria currently..this is cyber bullying you dont want to be the reason why someone take the wrong decision let everything slide abeg..i believe he was just catching fun

Baba you don't need to advice someone that is already marked for jail. You can't save him.

It's too late to save him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by WELEBOO(m): 2:32am On Dec 27, 2022
So in your myopic and kindergarten mind, you want a DEAD HORSE (Tinubu) to to continue from where Buhari stopped? I wish you were never conceived. IDIOT
Dapson73:
Obituaries, where una dey oooo?

Congrats to Asiwaju in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 2:36am On Dec 27, 2022
WELEBOO:
So in your myopic and kindergarten mind, you want a DEAD HORSE (Tinubu) to to continue from where Buhari stopped? I wish you were never conceived. IDIOT

Lolzzzz.

I wish it was possible to see the living conditions of everyone on this forum, Baba you will regret replying some comments.

We sha know who to vote and whom we are working hard to ensure he wins.

OBIDATTI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by OlawaleBammie: 2:46am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of yoruba land from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property they ever owned, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..
So far u re oppressed and Ur likes are getting tortured by ugm in Ur area, I am well pleased grin

Come hear come and buy land, our lands are fertile unlike Ur barren land over there grin grin grin

Feel oppressed bro, feel oppressed grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Mfetenang: 2:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubu will win this election by landslide.
Nzobu Nzobu people are making noise all over the East forgetting that the South East have only 2% votes in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Last minute reality, dawning on many!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by OmoOshodi(m): 3:41am On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:
Zombies come and cry

Go
this one is trading his/her future for peanut
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dukeofotukpo(m): 3:48am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of yoruba land from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property they ever owned, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..
Buying all their properties in their land non of them is buying in your land you think is sense? You no longer want Biafra or you will come and collect the property when Biafra comes or your sure Biafra it’s never coming �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dukeofotukpo(m): 3:53am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

No you should tell me where Tinubu will win aside your side Borno and Zamfara.
Peter Obi just need to get at least 25% in 25 states and get highest vote and he wins. We are sure of where Obi will get more than that. Can you tell us where the feeble bat can get that to win in this coming election?

You don’t even know where block votes come from you just want to type

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:00am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

That's not a problem. We just enjoy seeing you guys suffer. Infact most of my Igbo brothers will buy those properties and even burn them.... We just love seeing lazy and dirty set of people from a certain regio suffer immensely and wail uncontrollably cool cool cool... Simple. Na there our joy they come from.

Your now talking out of being pained
No Igbo man will burn his property
Ejiro akpata etufu aba ogaranya!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

See person wey wan buy Lagos .. grin grin
Serial failure
Hopeless nonentity

Na you when dey beg help they here dey yan gibberish with your 100mb
Some niggas are too dumb
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by pfadom: 4:10am On Dec 27, 2022
So you are the Nationwide? Your eye go soon clear. I just pray and fast that my Obidients would not fall into depression from February 25 to 28, when they begin to see the reality.

The dynamics of Nigeria's politics is not reliable and the conflicting opinion polls released by Atedo Peterside and Arise/This Day Media had complicated the whole trends.

Reinaldo:
APC should prepare for nationwide rejection

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by ipobarecriminals: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu will likely win the north.if the north are united behind atiku,nnpp will be defecting to pdp...

Zamfara presidential results
Apc 80%
Pdp 15%
Nnpp 5%
Lp 0.0%
There are still diehard LPIGS selling Akube clothes/truck pushers selling FAKE cords from that side living there .So,give them 0.06%

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by ipobarecriminals: 4:28am On Dec 27, 2022
grin NO ERECTION in S/E,EKPA cool
drlateef:
Obi can go and sleep with IDP in Benue, thats his headache. Everyone knows he is deceiving them. Why did he not do that long before becoming a presidential candidate? Obi has lost the whole north. He will show some decency in ss and se. The rest is failure for Obi. All the spareparts sellers will soon realise they are donating into a ponzi scheme being run by a scammer called Obi Pandora. Your money is on its way to Cayman Island. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Freelancer2020(m): 4:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Say what?

Baba leave this guy alone nah, from his statement, you go see say him dey happy say him come yoruba land, sw is like london to most of them now, it's an achievement, he even talk say him ppl get money pass everybody, lwkm, I don't know whether to educate him or laugh and leave him to continue Been stupid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:29am On Dec 27, 2022
secnelly:
NNPP National Assembly Candidate...
Thats Kwankwaso party, bah.

Now what happens to their National Assembly ambition?
Are they going to forfeit it or they'll replace the already selected national assembly flag bearer for that constituency?

If you ask me, they don't have money for campaign. grin grin grin

Well, I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in the head of all the Urchins above..
They live and sleep Obi and we like it like that.
Thats how they keep hating Omo ibo and Omo ibo bought all their landed inheritance, leaving them to be living in half rooms.
You know, the funniest thing is that no one mentioned Peter Obi before you comment. You're the first person to abuse a candidate, tribe, and region on this thread.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Freelancer2020(m): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

See Mr. Nonso our online billionaire

Bro I fear who no fear you o, you finished this guy, but why are some ppl like this?, the nonsense he was saying even had nothing to do with the thread, he only brought shame to his reasonable tribesmen.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by kayusely70(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubu is on course to the presidency!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Announced3: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2022
secnelly:

Are they going to forfeit it or they'll replace the already selected national assembly flag bearer for that constituency?

Well, I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in the head of all the Urchins above..
Thats how they keep hating Omo ibo and Omo ibo bought all their landed inheritance, leaving them to be living in half rooms.

Keep talking balderdash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by ipobarecriminals: 4:43am On Dec 27, 2022
shocked shocked grin cheesy grin grin Gala cartoon sad grin
Wickedfacts:

Alakija alone is richer than all igbos dead or alive.
Nwanne, shut up your dirty mouth and balance that gala carton on your flat head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Trapnews: 5:21am On Dec 27, 2022
secnelly:

Go school, you no go. Lagos lands are never sold, they are rented. Take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Igboslayer: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2022
secnelly:

Some few local trader of Ibo extract buys land from Yoruba man. Yoruba man use money send their Pikin abroad to study, Pikin come back, either work for multinational companies or set up their own company, buy land at highbrow area and relocate family.

Omo Ibo develop the land and abandon his home village…only visit the enclaves once a year, but this year when he visited, Omo Ibo was kidnapped… his house, land and other properties was hurriedly sold to Omo Yoruba to pay ransom.

Omo Ibo returns to Yoruba land, beg to rent the same building on credit to start his plumbing material business. Yoruba man pity him and shows him love to enable him start again.

His foolish gala selling son came to Nairaland to mock the same Yoruba man that gave them reason and love to begin life again. What an ingrate. There is more to life than buying of Land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Elidrisy20: 5:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Na like that e be nau
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by ghiloman28(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2022
There are some area in Lagos where Hausas dominated the area with thier properties you will never see them being foolishly talking to thier host communit, Except the hate region known for fake and hate. My lawyer knows I don’t want to see igbo in any of my properties I don’t hate them one just need to keep distance with those people. They are so reckless and arrogant anywhere there find thierself even to their igbo brothers. It only when they want to sell thier fake products as usual you see them in behaving like they are accommodating. I pity anyone having those set of people around them only if they knows.
AlwaysPositive:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Know That Senator David Mark Has 4 Wives? / Nigeria To Deploy Soldiers For Peace-Keeping In Liberia- Army / Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders — CJN Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.