Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,311 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara (11627 Views)

Bauchi: PRP Ask Court To Disqualify Bala Mohammed, APC And NNPP Candidates / States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates / Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

Lol your tribe man is not even the biggest landlord in lagos or any of the south western state we dont make noise because we dont need to when you are big you are big better return that phone before your oga or his madam catch you and send you back to east to receive judgement from unknown gunmen cool

Lmao.

Keep living in denial.

We will keep buying those properties until we drive this particular region known for dirtiness and laziness into River Niger. You know how we rent your gfs and lash the hell outta them cool cool cool cool cool cool, then go back home to marry well trained ones.

I know your anger is that they took your properties from you and also lashed you babe in you presence grin grin grin grin...

Try make money ooo

2 Likes

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2022
The north have held the meeting, APC continues beyond 2023. If you know you know. I hope someone can tell the online winner that election to be conducted physically has been decided in advance and their Netizen president isn't coming second. No offense intended

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Adolfhitler001: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

That's not a problem. We just enjoy seeing you guys suffer. Infact most of my Igbo brothers will buy those properties and even burn them.... We just love seeing lazy and dirty set of people from a certain regio suffer immensely and wail uncontrollably cool cool cool... Simple. Na there our joy they come from.

This one is definitely unwa boi abi na wetin una day caĺl am grin grin
Your oga way fit kill you kill em wife plus children because of 100naira na em go burn properties tell me another joke grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

During the war, your fathers ran away and abandoned their properties. If not that Yoruba pitied your fathers, you would have been eating lizards till today. The ones they left in Port Harcourt, they dare not enter there.
You're just a smelly coward whose father shamelessly begged for mercy.

Came back and bought all again plus more self grin grin grin grin

Are you not homeless now? Even after all the properties you stole after the war. Where are you people today?? Homeless and bitter.

Omooooh I enjoy lashing Yoruba babes that have serious dates sha.... Gives me joy to know they are cheating on your lazy asses.

2 Likes

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by basybasy: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It's becoming clearer by the day that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president
Zamfara and APC are five and six. Unless Tinubu dies, he is the next president of FRN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Benwallt(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Edo can't give Tinubu 5% talk more of 10%. Edo is the most Obidient state in SS.

That was why I mentioned Edo State. That's the only state that's 40% sure he will win out of the 36states however, he should expect zero votes from Edo North
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

This delusional condition is serious on you. I think you're becoming insane. I will stop responding to your delusional blabs.

Ok son.your getting used to your new yabaleft home

4 Likes

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Travel back to east to do what? When the north is not desperate about who win like the were when they so much wanted Buhari to win. Plus an average Northern Muslim now prays "may Allah elect the best candidate for us" against the "Buhari must be the president or war"

Obi will lose woefully in core north son

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Lasien: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2022
duro4chang:
What evidence do you want again? Tinubu is the next president

The evidence of hardship in Buhari's government doubling for your parents and relatives if Tinubu wins, and them crying to you for money to feed
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
This one is definitely unwa boi abi na wetin una day caĺl am grin grin
Your oga way fit kill you kill em wife plus children because of 100naira na em go burn properties tell me another joke grin cheesy

I am not doubting that.

Provided we keep acquiring more properties upon properties from your lazy asses as we acquired initially from your lazy father's.

I am also happy seeing gals from your tribe flocking around to have a taste of the money.... You sure say no be your babe dey my bed like this... grin grin grin grin
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

He can't get 10% in any state in Nigeria aside states that are synonymous with suffering like Edo State.

Tinubu can't get less than 50% in each of the 36 states in Nigeria. You can take it to the bank

You mean pandora

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Lasien: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It's becoming clearer by the day that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

It's becoming clear that you love suffering, this APC government hardship no tire you?
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:08am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Edo can't give Tinubu 5% talk more of 10%. Edo is the most Obidient state in SS.

How do you reason? Are you ok? Edo is apc strongest point in ss right from time.buhari almost won edo.edo north alone will give tinubu 25%

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Lasien:

It's becoming clear that you love suffering, this APC government hardship no tire you?

So there won't be suffering under obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Benwallt(m): 1:10am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

You mean pandora
Yes
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Came back and bought all again plus more self grin grin grin grin

Are you not homeless now? Even after all the properties you stole after the war. Where are you people today?? Homeless and bitter.

Omooooh I enjoy lashing Yoruba babes that have serious dates sha.... Gives me joy to know they are cheating on your lazy asses.

Ugwu Chukwunonso Simon, you fat pig, will screenshot your post and send it to your LinkedIn connects. I will make you a popular bro. With your fat lips like Volvo bumper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 1:12am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

How do you reason? Are you ok? Edo is apc strongest point in ss right from time.buhari almost won edo.edo north alone will give tinubu 25%

Why are you arguing with that one?
Someone that is analyzing politics with gala carton on his head, the head can't function properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 1:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Ugwu Chukwunonso Simon, you fat pig, will screenshot your post and send it to your LinkedIn connects. I will make you a popular bro.

So you are now scared of running your mouth grin grin grin grin

Come and talk na.... Why are you scared...

Akpa amu....

Urchins always wailing uncontrollably

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

So you are now scared of running your mouth grin grin grin grin

Come and talk na.... Why are you scared...

Akpa amu....

Urchins always wailing uncontrollably

Say what?

AlwaysPositive:
I am not a god writer, so I will just go straight to the point. I have a girlfriend whom I love so much, the only problem here is that during intercourse, once she cums that is the end of the love making. So most times I end up wanking to get some relief. At this point I am no longer enjoying my sex life though we have discussed it severally.

At times I always ask her to tell me when she is about to cum so I can stop thrusting and then go back to cuddling but before I will even finish the statement, she's already vibrating and screaming..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Adolfhitler001: 1:15am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

I am not doubting that.

Provided we keep acquiring more properties upon properties from your lazy asses as we acquired initially from your lazy father's.

I am also happy seeing gals from your tribe flocking around to have a taste of the money.... You sure say no be your babe dey my bed like this... grin grin grin grin
lol
You keep shouting we we like you own shi shi grin show me your C of O if you even know what that means and i will show you mine for everyone to see because you dont have shi shi coollike i said we dont brag but if we need to we will

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Yes

Even if obi wins edo,tinubu will do well there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Ugwu Chukwunonso Simon, you fat pig, will screenshot your post and send it to your LinkedIn connects. I will make you a popular bro. With your fat lips like Volvo bumper.

Bring your house let me buy....

I know you are sha hungry grin grin grin

Agbadorians

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Say what?

Bring property let me buy.

Don't let pride destroy you ooo

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Obi will lose woefully in core north son

Shege dan iska, keep blabbing.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by stuffs2002: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Time for ST00PEED IPOB RABID DOGS to start foaming at the mouth.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Adolfhitler001: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

I day wait o mr property buyer grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

AlwaysPositive:
9" inches cock, in port Harcourt.
WhatsApp: 07080109736

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
lol
You keep shouting we we like you own shi shi grin show me your C of O if you even know what that means and i will show you mine for everyone to see because you dont have shi shi coollike i said we dont brag but if we need to we will

The target is to make you homeless...... Shikena.

Once that aim is met, I don't mind if they will issue reciept of tissue paper
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by coolitempa(f): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2022
grin ; grin
Wickedfacts:

Say what?

Is that him……

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Benwallt(m): 1:23am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Even if obi wins edo,tinubu will do well there.
for sure. The margin will be close

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Bring your house let me buy....

I know you are sha hungry grin grin grin

Agbadorians

See person wey wan buy Lagos .. grin grin
Serial failure
Hopeless nonentity
AlwaysPositive:
I am 32 just like you, and nothing to show for it. No wife, no children. I deleted my Facebook app because of the intimidations from friends and former classmates. I have gotten to a point that my mental health hit point zero. I ran out of my house one evening when I couldn't feel my head anymore without a shirt to the street incase if something happens to me.

Been battling with ear infection for the past two days and the pain is unimaginable but I cannot afford any hospital bills for now, hence I decided to be using painkillers till help comes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by SaiOba: 1:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Bro, Why care more about a structureLESS Presidential Candidate?
drlateef:
Obi can go and sleep with IDP in Benue, thats his headache. Everyone knows he is deceiving them. Why did he not do that long before becoming a presidential candidate? Obi has lost the whole north. He will show some decency in ss and se. The rest is failure for Obi. All the spareparts sellers will soon realise they are donating into a ponzi scheme being run by a scammer called Obi Pandora. Your money is on its way to Cayman Island. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Committees Inaugurated By GEJ In The Last One Year / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.