Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara (11607 Views)

Bauchi: PRP Ask Court To Disqualify Bala Mohammed, APC And NNPP Candidates / States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates / Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by wink2015(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2022
famouscargo4u:
All Tinubu needs is for Buhari to endorse him in the north. And he just did.

BUHARI WILL NEVER DO ANY ENDORSEMENT TO SUPPORT TINUBU even if TINUBU is the flag bearer.

Buhari is not that type of person that will want to soil his name.

BUHARI is not like Ex-military head of state General Abdulsalami Abubakar and former President General Olusegun Obasanjo who hand picked successors during their time as national leaders.

The Buhari I know would prefer all candidate fight it out.

BUHARI I KNOW DOES NOT BELIEVE IN EMILOKUN.

Even if you see Northerners talking about TINUBU in the daytime.

In the night time the northerners switch over their allegiance to their own people.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Simplythebest: 5:34am On Dec 27, 2022
President of Oduduwa republic and Agbero republic. Don't worry we will tell Sabinus to give us another line of ur comedy presidential candidate.
Okoroawusa:
It's becoming clearer by the day that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Aiel123: 5:50am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will clear zamfara.atiku won't see 20% here. Penguin2,1dray,immaculatejoe,joenl2,aiel123 and other obidients will be wailing
Chai.
Na wetin I do you Garfield1?
I don't take political issues to heart.
Or have you seen me 'wail' before?
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Atlantis585: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2022
2 NNPP candidates defect to APC.

Hundred of thousands of APC supporters in Kano, Katsina and Zamfara states defect to PDP and Labour.

And all you braindead BATstards and idiots can talk about is your tormentor and nightmare, the Incoming President Obi?

You shameless lot need psychiatric evaluation.

President Obi will win handsomely in several states in your SW backyard such as Lagos and Ogun and use the ugly ass, alien-like, ape-like, crooked, drug dealing, backgroundless, money laundering, ritualist modafcker to clean ground in SS, SE, NC.

If Thiefnubbu gets up to 10% in NC or any Southern State outside of SW, then he is an overachiever.

And if he can manage to buy or steal victory in more than 3 or 4 States in NE and NW then consider that the greatest miracle of all time.

But that not gonna happen y’all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Gandrova: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Dapson73:
Obituaries, where una dey oooo?

Congrats to Asiwaju in advance.
They can't and will never show face grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Pwettylinda(f): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Dapson73:

Your father go dey shame for you right now chai
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by ayodele17893: 6:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubu will clear zamfara.atiku won't see 20% here. Penguin2,1dray,immaculatejoe,joenl2,aiel123 and other obidients will be wailingTinubu will clear zamfara.atiku won't see 20% here. Penguin2,1dray,immaculatejoe,joenl2,aiel123 and other obidients will be wailing...
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Blaze14k: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2022
mercysamuelson:
Blaze14k Like for peter obi share for tinubu lets end this once and for all

Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. Wetin you come gain now for your likes and share? God no go shame us. See yourself.

I am now supporting tinubu are you happy now?
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by spencekat(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

For instance,obi won't get 5000 in zamfara but tinubu will get 20,000 in anambra.obi will get less than that in borno while tinubu will get over 50,000 in enugu
Which Enugu will give APC over 50,000 votes?APC won't get more than 20,000 votes in Enugu.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Kaysalas(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Pastor Ugwu Simon Nonso

Bros! Can you teach me how to expose buffoons like your recent catch grin
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by michlins(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2022
famouscargo4u:
so Tinubu made Buhari president but Tinubu needs Buhari to endorse him in the North?

See eh, this election has gone full tribal affair. That being said, let the best rigger ein
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by OlawaleBammie: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

See person wey wan buy Lagos .. grin grin
Serial failure
Hopeless nonentity

bro fear God

Remember heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by OlawaleBammie: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
in as much as what he did his wrong padi me this is too much,people are at there breaking point in Nigeria currently..this is cyber bullying you dont want to be the reason why someone take the wrong decision let everything slide abeg..i believe he was just catching fun
But he enjoys bullying others abi??
U re too soft, we yorubas are too soft.

E no go better for am if hin no hang himsef. God forgive me for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Kaysalas(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Freelancer2020:

Bro I fear who no fear you o, you finished this guy, but why are some ppl like this?, the nonsense he was saying even had nothing to do with the thread, he only brought shame to his reasonable tribesmen.
Very true bro. Woke up to seeing his posts on lashing Yoruba girls grin, and I can't help but laff remembering his sisters begging me to lash them wella in Ugwuaji, Enugu state.
Just this June O!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Mccullum: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2022
secnelly:
NNPP National Assembly Candidate...
Thats Kwankwaso party, bah.

Now what happens to their National Assembly ambition?
Are they going to forfeit it or they'll replace the already selected national assembly flag bearer for that constituency?

If you ask me, they don't have money for campaign. grin grin grin

Well, I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in the head of all the Urchins above..
They live and sleep Obi and we like it like that.
Thats how they keep hating Omo ibo and Omo ibo bought all their landed inheritance, leaving them to be living in half rooms.

Chest beater.. developers Who can't develop their region. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Coolgent(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It's becoming clearer by the day that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

Considering Tinubus health condition...
Even if he win he will not be in charge, his bokoharam sympathizer VP will rule and possible become president.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2022
secnelly:
NNPP National Assembly Candidate...
Thats Kwankwaso party, bah.

Now what happens to their National Assembly ambition?
Are they going to forfeit it or they'll replace the already selected national assembly flag bearer for that constituency?

If you ask me, they don't have money for campaign. grin grin grin

They simply do not want to waste their money. Zamfara is already locked for APC, just like the last election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of yoruba land from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property they ever owned, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..

Buy as much as you can, just know that you own it temporarily. Ask Abramovic and the rest. Don't go and develop your erosion ravaged region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dayaa: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Another travelling bag has exchanged hands.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by PeterObi4LP: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2022
KingKO22:
Suffocation for Zombipigs and their IPOB members

Clown how does this news concern them? Seriously Ipob is taking sleep away from you.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by PeterObi4LP: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Buhari can not endorse a failure. Buhari said Nigerians should vote their preferred candidate. Where you expecting Buhari not to support his party candidate b4? But his body language does not support Tinubu.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by PeterObi4LP: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Dapson73:

I don't know why Y'all fools are calling OBIdient. How does this news concerns us. You should be calling NNPP, not LP or PDP.

That's why we call Y'all bush babies
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dapson73(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I don't know why Y'all fools are calling OBIdient. How does this news concerns us. You should be calling NNPP, not LP or PDP.

That's why we call Y'all bush babies

It concern Labour party, because the topic of discussion centered on Political parties in Nigeria and Labourer party is one.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dapson73(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Your father go dey shame for you right now chai

Says a stinking pus*y.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dapson73(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
WELEBOO:
So in your myopic and kindergarten mind, you want a DEAD HORSE (Tinubu) to to continue from where Buhari stopped? I wish you were never conceived. IDIOT

The earlier you acceot Jagaban as your nect president, the better for your psyche.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by ukwortung: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Please help me with a token: 0030069227 gtb
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Dapson73(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of yoruba land from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property they ever owned, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

As if you earn up to 50k monthly, idiot.

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by emilo2bad: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by duro4chang(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lasien:

The evidence of hardship in Buhari's government doubling for your parents and relatives if Tinubu wins, and them crying to you for money to feed
That is your business. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Roboto11: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Pastor Ugwu Simon Nonso

Ser lips like kponmo.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by mercysamuelson(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=Blaze14k post=119459282]

I am now supporting tinubu are you happy now?

Support whoever you want, na una so go suffer una decision. I no dey to vote anybody. Oniya yin lo ma je eyi to po ju.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students / Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Shot / Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.