Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara (11626 Views)

Bauchi: PRP Ask Court To Disqualify Bala Mohammed, APC And NNPP Candidates / States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates / Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will clear zamfara.atiku won't see 20% here.
he can clear Zamfara, but Obi will win the election. Thanks.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2022
LegalWolf:
A whole senatorial candidate decamped to APC. Not councillor or House of Assembly but senatorial candidate! Mans has looked right, left and center and could clearly see that APC will clear the state hands down. So why waste his money on a battle he is certain to lose?

How come no body is even talking about PO in Zamfara... Why?

I pity obi,zero presence in zamfara.he has no hope in several other states like sokoto,kebbi,katsina,kano,jigawa,borno,yobe,bauchi,niger,kwara but in all the states of se/ss,apc will fight for every votes.they are very strong there with capable structures

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Chelseanababa(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2022
secnelly:
NNPP National Assembly Candidate...
Thats Kwankwaso party, bah.

Now what happens to their National Assembly ambition?
Are they going to forfeit it or they'll replace the already selected national assembly flag bearer for that constituency?

If you ask me, they don't have money for campaign. grin grin grin

Well, I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in the head of all the Urchins above..
They live and sleep Obi and we like it like that.
Thats how they keep hating Omo ibo and Omo ibo bought all their landed inheritance, leaving them to be living in half rooms.
Go to under-bridges in Lagos thousands of your brothers are there sleeping

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 12:17am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:
he can clear Zamfara, but Obi will win the election. Thanks.

How will obi win when he is conceding so much grounds? You win 4 states and lose 7,how will you cover

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Tinubuadvocate: 12:17am On Dec 27, 2022
You talk too much no single land shall be handed to igbo as far as lagos is concerned. Whether you buy the land through outdoor or backdoor your rent is expiring after 35 years do you understand the lagos state land laws?
secnelly:
NNPP National Assembly Candidate...
Thats Kwankwaso party, bah.

Now what happens to their National Assembly ambition?
Are they going to forfeit it or they'll replace the already selected national assembly flag bearer for that constituency?

If you ask me, they don't have money for campaign. grin grin grin

Well, I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in the head of all the Urchins above..
They live and sleep Obi and we like it like that.
Thats how they keep hating Omo ibo and Omo ibo bought all their landed inheritance, leaving them to be living in half rooms.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by IPKISSC: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2022
God forbid BAT things. l reject AGBADO AND CASSAVA as the food to feed on in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Benwallt(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Obi and his dregs have been resoundly rejected by Nigerians with sound n independent minds.

He will retire to any of the IDP's in the core north at the tail end of February next year. He has gone to familiarise himself with them.

It will end for him the way it started on internet. LP is a party our outcasts. It is a plague that must not be allowed to spread n contaminate reasonable citizens of this country.

On Tinubu's mandate we stand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by LeoDeKing: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of yoruba land from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property they ever owned, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..
Shinedu, no be 30k again?

Abeg go enjoy your billions in peace and stop crying inside my mention.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu will likely win the north.if the north are united behind atiku,nnpp will be defecting to pdp...

Zamfara presidential results
Apc 80%
Pdp 15%
Nnpp 5%
Lp 0.0%

Have you ever being to Zamfara? Gusau, Mafaran Talata, Tsafe? How can LP get 0% when there an handful of Igbo there?
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

How will obi win when he is conceding so much grounds? You win 4 states and lose 7,how will you cover

No you should tell me where Tinubu will win aside your side Borno and Zamfara.
Peter Obi just need to get at least 25% in 25 states and get highest vote and he wins. We are sure of where Obi will get more than that. Can you tell us where the feeble bat can get that to win in this coming election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Benwallt(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of yoruba land from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property they ever owned, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..

See wailing from the heart. All their claims are hurriedly and frivolously fabricated to counter facts. Nothin real. Internet don jonz them.

Those a IDP's are disgusted by his presence. February please come quickly so some people can start their journey into vegetative state.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Adolfhitler001: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Chinedu those land belongs to govt (state),you dont own shi shi because south west state govornors can decide to take it back with filmsy excuse na your brothers go tire for court thank God this is Nigeria grin cheesy your oga way you day do boi boi for when he go settle you self make you self see road get 2 by 2 shop like your brothers

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Doyou2019: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Peter Obi just need to get at least 25% in 25 states and get highest vote and he wins. We are sure of where Obi will get more than that. Can you tell us where the feeble bat can get that to win in this coming election?

Two NNPP mumus, who are just mere senatorial candidates move camp and suddenly, 'Tinubu has won the election". grin

Urchins ehn. Stupid empty fools they all are.
I will fear the Northerners the day they start to teach their sons and daughters to vote corrupt Yoruba polithievians instead of their own in elections.

Stupid urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Benwallt(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

He can't get 10% in any state in Nigeria aside states that are synonymous with suffering like Edo State.

Tinubu can't get less than 50% in each of the 36 states in Nigeria. You can take it to the bank

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Peter won't get 25% in 3 nc states,4 sw states,6 nw and 4 ne states so he's out.
Tinubu will not just win borno and zamfara,it will be massive,resounding.he will win kwara,kogi,niger, kebbi,kaduna,jigawa, gombe.he will get 25% in 18 northern states,6 sw states,3 ss states and 2 se states.obi will only get bloc votes in anambra

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Roboto11: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

10k over 1 million is 1%.

Abi dem pass 10k?

5 Likes

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

Chinedu those land belongs to govt (state),you dont own shi shi because south west state govornors can decide to take it back with filmsy excuse na your brothers go tire for court thank God this is Nigeria grin cheesy your oga way you day do boi boi for when he go settle you self make you self see road get 2 by 2 shop like your brothers

But rendering you lots homeless really gives me joy.... Loads of joy.

Watching you and your family squat in batcher makes me happy..... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Have you ever being to Zamfara? Gusau, Mafaran Talata, Tsafe? How can LP get 0% when there an handful of Igbo there?

Most of them dont vote there and will travel back to east.obi won't get up to 2000 votes which is like zero

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

See wailing from the heart. All their claims are hurriedly and frivolously fabricated to counter facts. Nothin real. Internet don jonz them.

Those a IDP's are disgusted by his presence. February please come quickly so some people can start their journey into vegetative state.

We just enjoy rendering you and your generation homeless. It gives me maximum joy to see you squat in batchers grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Alakija alone is richer than all igbos dead or alive.
Nwanne, shut up your dirty mouth and balance that gala carton on your flat head.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 12:47am On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, no be 30k again?

Abeg go enjoy your billions in peace and stop crying inside my mention.

I want to keep crying ooo.

Provided we keep rendering this lazy and dirty group of persons homeless. To see you homeless gives me joy. I fit even buy your gf and sisters join... O ego na ekwu cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Alakija alone is richer than all igbos dead or alive.
Nwanne, shut up your dirty mouth and balance that gala carton on your flat head.

We will keep buying those properties and keep expanding..... We intend to drive you guys into any nearby forests..... cool cool cool cool cool

But you need to leave your ladies behind.... For lamba.... grin grin grin[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 12:49am On Dec 27, 2022
IPKISSC:
God forbid BAT things. l reject AGBADO AND CASSAVA as the food to feed on in Jesus name.

Then, keep drinking your kerosene.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

We will keep buying those properties and keep expanding..... We intend to drive you guys into any nearby forests..... cool cool cool cool cool

But you need to leave your ladies behind.... For lamba.... grin grin grin[right][/right]

For the land you are renting thinking you're buying land, the best title you can get in Lagos is excision, not even CofO. No single Igbo man has ever been given excision in Lagos. It has never been done. What you get is CofO which can be revoked at the Governor's pleasure.

Lagos revoked Sir. Louis Ojukwu's CofO over several properties, what did you cowards do?

Even if they don't revoke your CofO, it expires in 99 years. All lands are vested in the Governor, he can revoke it for overriding public interest and use it to build a refuse dump. Thereafter, you'll be given 2k as compensation.
That law was promulgated by a Yoruba man called Olu. obasanjo as far back as 1978.
We see the future and where we were 50 years ago, you can't reach there in 100 years.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Most of them dont vote there and will travel back to east.obi won't get up to 2000 votes which is like zero

Travel back to east to do what? When the north is not desperate about who wins like they were when they so much wanted Buhari to win. Plus an average Northern Muslim now prays "may Allah elect the best candidate for us" against the "Buhari must be the president or war"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Adolfhitler001: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

But rendering you lots homeless really gives me joy.... Loads of joy.

Watching you and your family squat in batcher makes me happy..... cool cool
Lol your tribe man is not even the biggest landlord in lagos or any of the south western state we dont make noise because we dont need to when you are big you are big better return that phone before your oga or his madam catch you and send you back to east to receive judgement from unknown gunmen cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

10k over 1 million is 1%.

Abi dem pass 10k?

I don't respond to bots.
Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Peter won't get 25% in 3 nc states,4 sw states,6 nw and 4 ne states so he's out.
Tinubu will not just win borno and zamfara,it will be massive,resounding.he will win kwara,kogi,niger, kebbi,kaduna,jigawa, gombe.he will get 25% in 18 northern states,6 sw states,3 ss states and 2 se states.obi will only get bloc votes in anambra

This delusional condition is serious on you. I think you're becoming insane. I will stop responding to your delusional blabs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by AlwaysPositive: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

For the land you are renting thinking you're buying land, the best title you can get in Lagos is excision, not even CofO. No single Igbo man has ever been given excision in Lagos. It has never been done. What you get is CofO which can be revoked at the Governor's pleasure.

Lagos revoked Sir. Louis Ojukwu's CofO over several properties, what did you cowards do?

Even if they don't revoke your CofO, it expires in 99 years. All lands are vested in the Governor, he can revoke it for overriding public interest and use it to build a refuse dump. Thereafter, you'll be given 2k as compensation.
That law was promulgated by a Yoruba man called Olu. obasanjo as far back as 1978.
We see the future and where we were 50 years ago, you can't reach there in 100 years.

That's not a problem. We just enjoy seeing you guys suffer. Infact most of my Igbo brothers will buy those properties and even burn them.... We just love seeing lazy and dirty set of people from a certain regio suffer immensely and wail uncontrollably cool cool cool... Simple. Na there our joy they come from.

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Roboto11: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

I don't respond to bots.

You are a dunce.

Do you even know what a bot is?

slowpoke.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by 1Dray(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

He can't get 10% in any state in Nigeria aside states that are synonymous with suffering like Edo State.

Tinubu can't get less than 50% in each of the 36 states in Nigeria. You can take it to the bank

Edo can't give Tinubu 5% talk more of 10%. Edo is the most Obidient state in SS.

1 Like

Re: Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara by Wickedfacts: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2022
AlwaysPositive:
That's not a problem. We just enjoy seeing you guys suffer. Infact most of my Igbo brothers will buy those properties and even burn them.... We just love seeing lazy and dirty set of people from a certain regio suffer immensely and wail uncontrollably cool cool cool... Simple. Na there our joy they come from.

During the war, your fathers ran away and abandoned their properties. If not that Yoruba pitied your fathers, you would have been eating lizards till today. The ones they left in Port Harcourt, they dare not enter there.
You're just a smelly coward whose father shamelessly begged for mercy.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Committees Inaugurated By GEJ In The Last One Year / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.