Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy (17830 Views)

‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy / 2022 Is My Best Year – DJ Cuppy Shares Positive Insight / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Honchoslim16(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Got all eyes on my gang
Hundred-thousand, kiss the ring
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by baretalk: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Jonsing girl

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Aforxzy(f): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Cuppy is now a motivational speaker.
Wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Loving1: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2022
cool
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2022
wiseone28:
I don't want

Ah ah! You don't want a cup of juice from Tem's mother?
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2022
wiseone28:
I don't want

Ah ah! You don't want a glass of juice from Tem's mother?
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Kajaard: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Dayaa:

To stay in the spotlight.

I agree

She doesn't realise the problem with putting her personal life on the internet and social media for the world to see. People will definitely be waiting for something bad to happen to her so they can mock and laugh at her.

Like someone said earlier, she still behaves like a kid.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by StephenBB(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Dayaa:

It's called maintaining relevance.
Relevance for who?...Nigerians wey no send am.
Na them go still drag am like generator when she go collect breakfast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Ologundudu2020: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2022
wiseone28:
I don't want
Yeaaa that face when he no cap � again.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by gonkin(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Damn she was already getting depressed. What if..........

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Dshocker(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2022
From the way their relationship is going, am sorry to say; the marriage will not last.

She sounds and acts desperate.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Antoeni(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Smoking weed is better than forcing someone to love you

Cuppy try get Sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by gassbee: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
For her mind she don get boyfreind

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by gommez: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Face like druggy

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by meobizy(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Reality go do this one like film trick. ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by siofra(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Thank you, DJ Cuppy, I already met mine kiss
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by tabaralph: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
Singer, DJ Cuppy has said that one can still find true love before the end of the year, IGBERETV reports.

Cuppy who got engaged to her fiancé, Ryan Taylor just days after they met, stated this on Instagram on Monday, December 26.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3002005289726986724/

This girl body count is uncountable, sampling dicks left right and centre, remain Chinese and Indian to sample her…

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Susu888(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Pls is she still a dj? bcuz all the noise from her side is not about her music!

When last did she entre studio?? undecided

Dj Cuppy grin dis life sha, money can do wonders
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Hardebaryor(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2022
I need money oo
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Jakumo(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2022
StephenBB:
This girl life dey social media...if she no get 1 like she fit die.

She just get adult body but na small pinkin brain dey her head.

Can't she learn from her elder sis!.

Out of the 4 spark plug when dey for inside dat small brain, na only two dey work.

On a serious note, I predict this fat old woman will ultimately take a drug overdose that will claim her life and thus enable her to finally discover the peace of mind that obviously has eluded her thus far if these frantic social media updates are anything to go by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by NuruDiddy: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2022
See mumu

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Frontdude(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Engaged? After few days?
Hope you have gathered enough premium tears

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
Singer, DJ Cuppy has said that one can still find true love before the end of the year, IGBERETV reports.

Cuppy who got engaged to her fiancé, Ryan Taylor just days after they met, stated this on Instagram on Monday, December 26.

Walahi this girl is an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Jakumo(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Smoking weed is better than forcing someone to love you

Cuppy try get Sense

Amen. I will smoke to that

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Odogwujayy: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Even Cuppy don dey drop motivational quote. Wonders shall never cease!

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by davidtemi(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Have u met ur own?

For ur mind

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by StephenBB(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

Out of the 4 spark plug when dey for inside dat small brain, na only two dey work.

On a serious note, I predict this fat old woman will ultimately take a drug overdose that will claim her life and thus enable her to finally discover the peace of mind that obviously has eluded her thus far if these frantic social media updates are anything to go by
You sure say e even remain 2 wey still dey work so!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Benmob: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Cuppy senior are other popular sister,but are maturity is 10 time backward than are younger sister own.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Abolodje: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2022
This chikala go chop better breakfast and I’ll gladly be there for the premium tearscheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by HiFive: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Let's give them a year.

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by doneback04: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:

You don turn motivational speaker now, for ur mind now u don find love, na here we go still here ur story

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?!

Nah.

Let's calm down and watch her find out for herself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W’s Parents Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary / BBNaija Vee presents Easy Win Lotto N10 Million Jackpot to Trader who cried / Hammed Odunla 'Dento' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.