Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy (17862 Views)

‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy / 2022 Is My Best Year – DJ Cuppy Shares Positive Insight / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Sweetvie: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?!
No no
let her enjoy small grin

4 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by africandollar: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
Singer, DJ Cuppy has said that one can still find true love before the end of the year, IGBERETV reports.

Cuppy who got engaged to her fiancé, Ryan Taylor just days after they met, stated this on Instagram on Monday, December 26.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3002005289726986724/

Ki lon fun arabirin yi je bayi to fi wa da motivational speaker isonu?!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Fiscus105(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2022
StephenBB:
This girl life dey social media...if she no get 1 like she fit die.

She just get adult body but na small pinkin brain dey her head.

Can't she learn from her elder sis!.

She knows this, that is why she went for oyibo guy who dnt have a single naija culture , even at that I'm still praying for her to have a kid for him before relationship scatters

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by lightwind(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2022
This relationship or marriage won't last long. Just believe!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by thuxzwda1: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?!

Pe kini? grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by jojothaiv(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?!
No need, let wish her well and mind our own business too.

We all have our individual lives to live.

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by StephenBB(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

She knows this, that is why she went for oyibo guy who dnt have a single naija culture , even at that I'm still praying for her to have a kid for him before relationship scatters
That guy man no go gree give am pikin...he know say she go still collect wotowoto.
The fear of child support is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by chichriso: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2022
There's still time indeed to meet the love of your life

Meanwhile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0x-_b_6VcM
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Streetmovement(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2022
This dude better be calling her 24 hours every day else the marriage wont last.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by meobizy(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?!
Leave am. Make she dey.

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by dalass(f): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?!

That the guy is a gold digger? grin

That he loves her money and doesn't really love her? cheesy

She should have enough sense to sign a prenuptial agreement with him grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by HITsquad: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Lol this girl too like attention smh

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Paracetamol01: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2022
You will soon be served breakfast,,,ifa I dey lie ask KORA

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Brushstrokes20: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Hmmmm... I sincerely hope somebody doesn't learn the hard way. cool

Tolani and temi's level of maturity is MILES AHEAD of cuppy's.
Infact tolani tickles my fancy any day ... # my kind of woman
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Lobos2277: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2022
I pray make you no chop breakfast.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by HomeTutorsPro: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?!
Not yet.
Let the vawulence warm up small again.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by SocialJustice: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2022
StephenBB:
This girl life dey social media...if she no get 1 like she fit die.

She just get adult body but na small pinkin brain dey her head.

Can't she learn from her elder sis!.
People are different and she's an attention junkie.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Ameeeeeen ooooo
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Lmao. Dis ur mentality Ehn. Dat u had a bitter experience doesn’t mean everybody will. Many men have a CC sweet happy marriage. Choosing someone dat u know doesn’t love u is a sad story, instead don’t marry or do baby mama. Why live with someone u know doesn’t love u. Life is simpler dan dat plz. She is not laying eggs for you, she is laying it for herself, because no matter wat, those kids will love her far far than u. In fact, the kids will cherish her more dan u no matter wat. Dat is how God designed it. So she also needs u to fertilize her. U re not doing her a Favour. Na u lose. Imagine paying bride price and celebrating wedding for someone u know dat doesn’t love u, must u marry?
mmadu5:
Wetin I want take love do. Nigerian women don't love especially those ones over here. If they happen to love you,trust me it will cost you a tooth and leg . They are all useless . Our mothers were the last breed of Good women . These generation of nigerian girls only love you as long as you fuel their desire.

My advice to guys . Just find one girl pay her bride price . Weda she loves you or not shouldn't be your problem . Shoot your seeds in her and let her lay eggs for you . That's what they are probably good for .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Love of my life wer r u oo today na 27
4 days to go

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Isabi4lov: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2022
No impossibilities with God , love is a beautiful thing smiley ..
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Lolachef(f): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Love dey shak Cuppy grin
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Zaphnath1(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2022
this one no be curse them no fit last

Shalom

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by VEHINTOLAR: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
I can only pray to God on behalf of this lady to preserve and sustain this relationship as it is very clear that her life depends very much on it ! Should any story that touches the heart,God forbides,later comes out of the relationship,she may not have the strengths,both mentally and physically,to cope with the aftermath ! She seems very desperate !

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2022
mmadu5:
Wetin I want take love do. Nigerian women don't love especially those ones over here. If they happen to love you,trust me it will cost you a tooth and leg . They are all useless . Our mothers were the last breed of Good women . These generation of nigerian girls only love you as long as you fuel their desire.

My advice to guys . Just find one girl pay her bride price . Weda she loves you or not shouldn't be your problem . Shoot your seeds in her and let her lay eggs for you . That's what they are probably good for .

They love by chance !!!!
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by jhubril(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Naija broke boys are in severe pain. grin grin
Marry your class and type abeg. Me sef no fit give my daughter to one broke fish brain Nigerian man from one miserable hungry family. Black fools given to lust and thievery.

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Nature33: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2022
social media marriage. na u announce am, na u go still quit am, wen ur social media village pipo go local u.

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Munzy14(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Ever since her papa bought a man for her, she no want rest..Anyways she is used to the use and dump stuffs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday / Northern Actors Uncomfortable Acting In The South — Ali Nuhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.