Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy (17857 Views)

‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy / 2022 Is My Best Year – DJ Cuppy Shares Positive Insight / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by GoodIsGod: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Which kind end of the year be dis na.
Drank gaari to bed, save the rest handful for the second day.
undecided

Billionaire's daughter dey talk of love.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by jclassiq(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2022
StephenBB:
This girl life dey social media...if she no get 1 like she fit die.

She just get adult body but na small pinkin brain dey her head.

Can't she learn from her elder sis!.

Not many people have intrinsic security. Most people get fulfilment from public validation. Allow her.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by rosemary67l: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Put Sabinus joke on Obi and Tinubu on nairalandPut Sabinus joke on Obi and Tinubu on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by FashionCookie(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Motivational speaker lipsrsealed wehdone ma undecided
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by KanuSE: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2022
ernnie457:
Love of my life wer r u oo today na 27
4 days to go

I'm here sweetheart wink you've only not been paying attention. smiley
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Brushstrokes20: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2022
BeanX:
That Tolani doesn't like attention at all, sometimes I just feel she's not part of the otedola's because she's always on her lane
Spot on!.. Ironically, she's also a musician, yet able to suppress the urge for unnecessary attention!
I share a lot of similarities with her though...

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by ZooOga: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Dayaa:

Tell her what?

That we spotted a lil baby bump around her coat waistline

And as a DJ she should already know cheesy

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by JustPowerApps(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
Singer, DJ Cuppy has said that one can still find true love before the end of the year, IGBERETV reports.

Cuppy who got engaged to her fiancé, Ryan Taylor just days after they met, stated this on Instagram on Monday, December 26.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3002005289726986724/

cool Wotoporosly speaking. Aight ma, greet oyinbo peper for us. We patiently await the I.V to the naming ceremony of Junior
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by fineboynl(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2022
She is trying to get someone jealous but that person seems not to care.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2022
This gurl is madly in love. Please where are the Men are scum b!tches?
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by chatinent: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Love during Christmas?

Oloun maje

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by dalass(f): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2022
BeanX:
It won't even last long at all, Florence isn't lucky in relationship matters like her sisters.

It's may have to do with that hideous and unnatural pink she loves so much. It's a turn off grin
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by weljewel: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Thanks be to God for journey mercy and Victory.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2022
They boy is younger than her

1 Like

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Godsonkemz(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Pls delete love. What we see today is not love of our lives but love of our money.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by StephenBB(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2022
jclassiq:

Not many people have intrinsic security. Most people get fulfilment from public validation. Allow her.
Okay o!
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by StephenBB(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2022
SocialJustice:
People are different and she's an attention junkie.
What if there's now limited supply of attention...what will she do?
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by SocialJustice: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2022
StephenBB:

What if there's now limited supply of attention...what will she do?
Not in the world we currently live in. All you need to get seen by the world is your phone.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by BRATISLAVA: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
mmadu5:
Wetin I want take love do. Nigerian women don't love especially those ones over here. If they happen to love you,trust me it will cost you a tooth and leg . They are all useless . Our mothers were the last breed of Good women . These generation of nigerian girls only love you as long as you fuel their desire.

My advice to guys . Just find one girl pay her bride price . Weda she loves you or not shouldn't be your problem . Shoot your seeds in her and let her lay eggs for you . That's what they are probably good for .

You attract who you are.

If Nigerian women are so deficient, it's because Nigerian men are the same.

It's the same way Africans attract governance to themselves. You are the people you condemn. You are only angry because you aren't the beneficiaries

4 Likes

Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by BRATISLAVA: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
dalass:

It's may have to do with that hideous and unnatural pink she loves so much. It's a turn off grin

You'd be surprised when she gets the guy who wants her like that.

Nobody gets with saints.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?! cheesy

she's engaged.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by franco3075q(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2022
OK NOTED
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by favour32(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2022
The love of your life is not in this world so long you stick with your unique standard of endless qualitues.
You don't want to settle for less.

Wait till eternity as a human has a life span.
You go see am when you old finish.
shocked shocked cool
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by omoyeni37: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2022
I prefer temi to this cuppy
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by NovusHomo(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
Singer, DJ Cuppy has said that one can still find true love before the end of the year, IGBERETV reports.

Cuppy who got engaged to her fiancé, Ryan Taylor just days after they met, stated this on Instagram on Monday, December 26.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3002005289726986724/

Shorty is now an adviser on relationships? We'll see how the love with the boxer goes.
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by NovusHomo(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2022
StephenBB:
This girl life dey social media...if she no get 1 like she fit die.

She just get adult body but na small pinkin brain dey her head.

Can't she learn from her elder sis!.

And, where is the mother? embarassed
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by NovusHomo(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2022
incandescentena:
Should we tell her?! cheesy

Nooooo....she never asked, poor thing grin
Re: You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy by Luckysbab: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2022
MimiSheWrote:
As for me, I always wanted to marry an Archeologist. So that the older I would get, the more interested he would become! cheesy

Sense no go kill me sad

grin

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Dance As He Celebrates His Birthday / Northern Actors Uncomfortable Acting In The South — Ali Nuhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.