Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered (54310 Views)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by sisisioge: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Imagine! On Christmas day! Why won't people run from that hellhole? Why wont people run for their lives when they aren't safe from the police, bandits, politicians, armed robbers, kidnappers, backroads, badly equipped hospitals, medical mismanaged, etc.? What a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Arry110(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
yuzjet:
This looks more spiritual
shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by kennisman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
The village people are behind him shocked shocked
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by kennisman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
The village people are behind him.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Probably drunk or under the influence to the point of forgetting that he was pointing a gun with the safety off at a civilian.

I have observed a lot of these policemen at checkpoints... A lot of them holding guns have their safeties off. Some don't even have safeties at all!

The smart ones know to always point the muzzle downwards at all times...! Even Nigerian soldiers make that mortal mistake too!

The conclusion is that most of these security officers are poorly trained in combat and weapons handling...! I honestly doubt they are thoroughly and satisfactorily trained in proper weapons handling.

Nigerians are in serious one chance!

That's why I'm always 110% alert around these half baked bastards in uniform!... You never know how or when it will happen!

Those who argue and fight with them should continue! SMH!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by lukency(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Senseless vagabond in uniform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Topsin4great(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
His name sound Non Nigerian, drami vandit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Archmed(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
So pathetic!
Justice must prevail.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Light78: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
The cousin that held the policeman and dragged him to the front seat is the hero

It takes courage to do that.

RIP to the female lawyer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by lukency(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
kennisman:
The village people are behind him.
No any village people, it's their regular trade mark arising from a curse place on them for unjust treatment of innocent civilians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by wonder233: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
I have encountered those same police officers at that same Ajah under bridge turning.
Those guys are always drunk or high on drugs. I always make sure I slow down sufficiently before getting to where they are and always have money to give them not because I like them or guilty of anything but I might just be buying my life.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Light78: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
To think they were even coming from the Church. God couldn't even avert the mishap waiting for his own daughter who came to worship him. Same thing happened in Ogun state right inside the Church where hundreds were killed. Is this how powerless and redundant God is?

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body, but God who can destroy and cast souls to hell.

Matthew 10: 28

Also , this one
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways

Isaiah 55: 8-9

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Shaev7(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
obyrich:
33 years of service. Probably have 2 more years or less to retire. Now will end his career in shame and regret.

You call it shame!
This is not shame. He has set his mind to kill on the 26. It could have been anyone
Unfortunately, she paid the ultimate price.
There is a fundamental problem bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Nmezor(f): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
shocked. This country sucks big time
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fira09:
Gbenga Raheem, the husband of a female lawyer, Omobolanle, who was shot dead by an Assistant Superintendent of Police, Drambi Vandi, in the Ajah area of Lagos state on Christmas day, December 25, has given a chilling account of how his seven-months pregnant wife was murdered.

LIB had earlier reported that Bolanle had just left an eatery and was driving with some of her family members including her daughter when the police officer fired at her car, killing her on the spot.

Narrating the ugly incident the victim’s husband, Gbenga, said;

SOURCE

freestuffsng seunmsg parachoko ihordspy lordviccodaguru obaofaba...your input is needed here. Pls remind us of your opinion on endsars

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by bla4(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
May the Almighty God save us from daredevil police officers
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by OdefaGirl(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
To imagine that this woman did not commit any offense to warrant this....pains me. She died with her unborn baby. How painful can this outing turn to be.... So heartbreaking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Eriokanmi: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
obyrich:
33 years of service. Probably have 2 more years or less to retire. Now will end his career in shame and regret.

That's it. It's called Karma. Do you know how many innocent people the man must have killed in the course of his duty? No wicked people would go unpunished. He must misbehave for the Karma to do its job. He must have been counting his retirement days already, without knowing that Karma was busy trailing him to do its job. May we not fall victim of circumstances. Karma only struck him by causimg him to make that mistake of shooting the innocent lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
Probably drunk or under the influence to the point of forgetting that he was pointing a gun with the safety off at a civilian.

I have observed a lot of these policemen at checkpoints... A lot of them holding guns have their safeties off. Some don't even have safeties at all!

The smart ones know to always point the muzzle downwards at all times...! Even Nigerian soldiers make that mortal mistake too!

The conclusion is that most of these security officers are poorly trained in combat and weapons handling...! I honestly doubt they are thoroughly and satisfactorily trained in proper weapons handling.

Nigerians are in serious one chance!

That's why I'm always 110% alert around these half baked bastards in uniform!... You never know how or when it will happen!

Those who argue and fight with them should continue! SMH!!!

Some very salient points you raised. I find it funny when nigerians think sophisticated weaponry and gadgets is what our security forces need to do their jobs. Basic handling of a fire arm, they don't know and some folks think it's when they are given drones, then insecurity will end in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by olisaEze(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lion building will soon come out with 'The Officer didn’t know the gun’s safety was off' story.
But like one of them once said to me on the highway, "accidental discharge, na finger pull the trigger."

An encounter with the Naija police on any Nigerian road is like a sudden encounter with a wild animal, a hyena in the wild! You don’t know if it’ll backdown if u look & sound threatening or if it’ll just leave you on its own and let you pass. One thing both have in common though is that they’re both scavengers that can lose patience when hungry and attack a weaker prey!

That animal in uniform took one look at their small car, saw them as the weaker prey and thought he could get away with anything! His village pipo just finished end of year party on his head in their coven. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Jokerman(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Somethings are more spiritual than physical. Always plead the blood of Jesus upon you and your family before stepping out of your house

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by wonder233: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
You can't see them on this kind of thread. People that have sold their souls to tribal and religious hate.
If they sold to the devil in return for wealth, it would have been understandable, but they traded it for hardship and penury just to earn a pyrrhic satisfaction of spite for a particular ethnic group
lexy2014:

freestuffsng seunmsg parachoko ihordspy lordviccodaguru obaofaba...your input is needed here. Pls remind us of your opinion on endsars

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
To those Mumus who usually says Karma doesn't exist. Make Una continue you hear. This is a good example.

Only Genuine Spiritualist will understand this Ordeal right here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by 2elliot: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Im not concerned about this woman's death.

I'm more concerned about all the lost souls that were killed that never made it to the news.
Imagine how many were killed and dumped in mortuary without their family knowing..

Looking at his face,
I have a feeling he has been doing this for 33 years and nobody caught him..

For him to cock his gun at the sister in law just prove that the man has no issue with killing

If this man is not sentenced to death
just forget it because other corrupt officers will continue killing without remorse.
They will say after all, nothing will happen to them.
He looks like one of those police men that was shoot the EndSars protwsters on the street. Killing innocent people has not been a problem for majority of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Isabi4lov: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chai cry
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Isabi4lov: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
So bad embarassed
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Some very salient points you raised. I find it funny when nigerians think sophisticated weaponry and gadgets is what our security forces need to do their jobs. Basic handling of a fire arm, they don't know and some folks think it's when they are given drones, then insecurity will end in Nigeria

I have always known that Nigerian security agents are the most poorly trained in the universe!

Haven't you ever wondered how easy it has been for gunmen in the East and North to pick these policemen out like rabbits in a pen!

Why else would the air force bomb civilian locations in error, not once, not even twice but several times?!!

Most Nigerian policemen can't even disassemble and assemble the simplest of firearms... I suspect even some soldiers too.

They are so combat deficient that you even have to wonder who is actually protecting who between them and civilians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by pdf90(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why do I feel you are right !
SultanOfPuna:
THE only way police reform will happen is if Police continue killing more women.

Trust me, Police reform will happen

I'm glad the victim was a woman
If it were a man, we wouldn't get such national condemnation. It will be forgotten.

If Police should kill more women,
Their will be heavy protest all over nigeria
Because society cares for women more than men.
Society will only take action if it affects women.

I'm sorry for her loss
But I'm glad the victim is a woman.
This will draw more attention
Now everybody is focused on ending and reforming police because a woman was killed

It's a bitter sweet feeling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by 18wheeler: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Name of officer suggests he’s from around Southern Borno state to Northern Adamawa state. Marghi or Michika. Can’t be further than that. Thank God he’s under arrest. Pray justice is served appropriately.
I’m saying this because someone tried to stereotype some southern tribes when we heard the news on 25th. I cautioned him about that and it almost resulted in a fight because I stood my ground that he could not just conclude when we had not got the full information on the incident.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by NothingDoMe: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
A lot of people fit into that car. Kid, cousins, neices, nephews, wife, sister in law, policeman
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Shebbs: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just Like That? Oh God What's Going On In This Country? (Tears)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.