Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered (54323 Views)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
SirElaw:

Yes. Considering that your God knows nothing. He's non-existent. I know more than him and so do you.

Imagine it was your pregnant wife that was killed, I'm sure you wouldn't come online to comment that god used her killing to expose a corrupt police officer.

I understand your reasoning, it was this same god that asked Abraham to sacrifice a living and breathing human being just to prove a point. If you don't see something wrong with this mentality of sacrificing humans then your barbaric thinking can very much be explained by your religious upbringing.
The biggest threat to enlightenment is half education.
Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son, but was also told to stop the process. It was a metaphorical request to prove total obedience to God and faith in his promise.
But you in your ignorance think it's a valid point to use against God.
The foolish says in his heart that there's no God
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by billyG(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ykc2:
Why his not killing bandits in his state benue ?coming to lagos to kill an innocent promising young lady
He is probably from plateau state.but that name sound like an Indian name...are they hidden his identity?we demand to see his mugshot.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by samz77: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] if it's state police,can a kinman kill is own kinsmen. that is not possible
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by wonder233: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
This your comment right here is the issue! Why can't you guys drop this ethnic hate for once and just come together to solve a common problem? Police shot two people in the same axis in a space of days and what you're more concerned with is how to "prove" the candidate from the other ethnic group did this and that?
Parachoko:
I do not understand, what do you want me to do concerning this? I don talk my opinion about this issue on a thread yesterday.

Under Peter Obi in Anambra, Uche Nwafor, the leader of Akwuzu SARS was killing People in Anambra extra judicially, Peter Obi didn't do anything about it.

He promised to get justice for the Biafran activist that were killed extra judicially and their body thrown in the River, till he left power, the perpetrators were never fish out.

Till today, no one knows where Uche Nwafor that committed crime against humanity under Peter Obi is
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by eazyduzit: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Drambi Vandi is a Michika name from the people of Adamawa state,Michika LGA.
Very unfortunate that this man just wasted a innocent life and useless his career towards the end of his retirement.
To the dead,RIP while God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Valar morghulis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Aguiyimba(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
BIGTinfotech:
This is very sad. Now tell me what was the point cocking a gun, let alone shooting in the circumstances.
This gets to show the state of the country. When we say citizens' lives are not safe anymore, this is exactly what we mean.

And some people are still thinking of putting the same set of persons who brought us to this juncture into power. This is like a case of a woman who's undergoing domestic violence and her life is threatened every day and yet claims to still love her husband and that someday he would change.

I really do feel for the young man that has become a widow, not because the wife was sick. Quite pathetic.

One thing is involved here karma or he was drunk
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by 18wheeler: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
killALIEN:

Michika.
Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Aguiyimba(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
To think they were even coming from the Church. God couldn't even avert the mishap waiting for his own daughter who came to worship him. Same thing happened in Ogun state right inside the Church where hundreds were killed. Is this how powerless and redundant God is?

After stolen the phone you still comment nonsense. Dey do you?
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Justmesagi: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
He should be tried and killed too if found guilty.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by jimcaddy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Could it have been a case of an accidental discharge because I don't understand how a sane policeman with 33 years of service will pull the trigger at an unarmed civilian. It's a very sad and unfortunate incident. They teach these men how to handle guns. You put on the safety mode of the gun to avoid accidental discharge.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Angrymode: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
All the curses he had been receiving for the past 33 years in that uniform finally caught up with him. It's sad it has to be this way cry
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Tonytonex(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Do you think this is his first time killing innocent people cheesy God really wants to expose him before he retired. Evil man.
that sister-in-law tried in bringing the police man to the car.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Tonytonex(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Justmesagi:
He should be tried and killed too if found guilty.
which guilty again? He killed the woman na.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by olasaad(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
that sister-in-law tried in bringing the police man to the car.

Before he run away like he has always do in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Tonytonex(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Before he run away like he has always do in the past.
yes. Very brave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Ray07(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
I keep asking o, why would Nigeria polices be handed AK-47 ? Seems it all over Africa.
It quite unfortunate.

RIP Bolanle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Cantonese: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Do you think this is his first time killing innocent people cheesy God really wants to expose him before he retired. Evil man.

Now he will not retire in pieces, so to speak. The next two years will see him attending court. After court judgement, he will serve the remaining of his years in the condemned people’s cell.

There is a law of what you sow you reap. He probably had been getting away with killing people in this manner for a very long time. His nemesis waited until now to catch up with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by SirElaw(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

The biggest threat to enlightenment is half education.
Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son, but was also told to stop the process. It was a metaphorical request to prove total obedience to God and faith in his promise.
But you in your ignorance think it's a valid point to use against God.
The foolish says in his heart that there's no God

Let me follow your logic here, because he called off the attempted murder then it's a good act.
So if God asked you to sacrifice your son to prove loyalty to him, you'll do it because you know he'll call it off? grin. For your sake and that of your children I hope you don't answer yes to that question.
Tsk tsk tsk...now you call me stupid because I dare challenge this warped mentality of yours.

For the record, I have no problem with people practicing their religion, what pisses me off is that after such an occurrence when we all should be angry at the Government and push for reforms against reoccurrences, a section of us is already drawing solace in the idea that it was destined to be as god allowed it.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by kansoboy: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
obyrich:
33 years of service. Probably have 2 more years or less to retire. Now will end his career in shame and regret.

Fear village ppl. They can act in any fo. If u know, u know!!!!
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
THE only way police reform will happen is if Police continue killing more women.

Trust me, Police reform will happen

I'm glad the victim was a woman
If it were a man, we wouldn't get such national condemnation. It will be forgotten.

If Police should kill more women,
Their will be heavy protest all over nigeria
Because society cares for women more than men.
See how IGP reacted quickly because it was a woman.
Society will only take action if it affects women.

I'm sorry for her loss
But I'm glad the victim is a woman.
This will draw more attention
Now everybody is focused on ending and reforming police because a woman was killed

It's a bitter sweet feeling

There will never be a police reform until we have State Policing. Mark my word.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by NLPoliceWoman: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
wonder233:
You can't see them on this kind of thread. People that have sold their souls to tribal and religious hate.
If they sold to the devil in return for wealth, it would have been understandable, but they traded it for hardship and penury just to earn a pyrrhic satisfaction of spite for a particular ethnic group
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Prisco4luv(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
What made that senseless officer to cock the gun.. oh my God.
The country is truly messed up.. only few are mentally stable..may be the officer have a mental disorders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Jlow2: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's pointless now but a lesson for those alive, just stop when ever this bandits terrorists police men stop you, we re not in a sane clime, rip to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
SirElaw:

Let me follow your logic here, because he called off the attempted murder then it's a good act.
So if God asked you to sacrifice your son to prove loyalty to him, you'll do it because you know he'll call it off? grin. For your sake and that of your children I hope you don't answer yes to that question.
Tsk tsk tsk...now you call me stupid because I dare challenge this warped mentality of yours.

For the record, I have no problem with people practicing their religion, what pisses me off is that after such an occurrence when we all should be angry at the Government and push for reforms against reoccurrences, a section of us is already drawing solace in the idea that it was destined to be as god allowed it.
Yes. I'll do it. It's my business not yours.

People find solace however they can. An English adage says there's always a silver lining in a cloud. So if someone chooses to see it that way as a form of bitter sweet justice, I wonder why that should rile you.
The govt you wish to be angry at have already joined in condemning the act. I agree with you there should be reforms and we should call for it but that does not in any way negate someone expressing an opinion on the matter.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Fruit24: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wat a country, so tragic for d family.may God heal their wound
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
THE only way police reform will happen is if Police continue killing more women.

Trust me, Police reform will happen

I'm glad the victim was a woman
If it were a man, we wouldn't get such national condemnation. It will be forgotten.

If Police should kill more women,
Their will be heavy protest all over nigeria
Because society cares for women more than men.
See how IGP reacted quickly because it was a woman.
Society will only take action if it affects women.

I'm sorry for her loss
But I'm glad the victim is a woman.
This will draw more attention
Now everybody is focused on ending and reforming police because a woman was killed

It's a bitter sweet feeling

yahoodetector:

Seriously, you have a point

Safetyvikky:

Your mother is next.

yahoodetector:

My dear mother is late and died of natural causes.
Since you wished it for me, your own mother will follow suite , your siblings, your daughter's and you too if you are a female. No mater where you are (Nigeria or abroad), it must catch up with you.
Can the 3 of you stop this please?!
It's uncalled for.
All these makes no sense!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Shaev7(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
DaveHarry:

You are saying something. Who can relate?
My brother, whoever can decipher should do it. But, it is unfortunate. Beyond shame! Pure wickedness bro.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by yommen: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
obyrich:
33 years of service. Probably have 2 more years or less to retire. Now will end his career in shame and regret.

He'll probably spend the rest of life in jail or even be given a death sentence. I think the nemesis of past deeds is catching up on him. Unfortunately, people who know nothing are going to suffer with him.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by nettan: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
obyrich:

Only God knows how many innocent people he had terminated their lives in those 33 years. In this case, he killed 2 people. The lawyer and her unborm baby. May God reward him according to his evil dead. Evil soul
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by immantoks: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria Police is one of the most useless profession anybody can enlist on.They are so cruel, wicked, heartless and I can say one major requirement for joining that blood thirsty profession is some degree of insanity.
Everybody should put hands on deck to ensure this animal dance to the music.because if he has God-fathers in the force he might go un-punished. Animals in human clothing.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Spandau: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fira09:
Gbenga Raheem, the husband of a female lawyer, Omobolanle, who was shot dead by an Assistant Superintendent of Police, Drambi Vandi, in the Ajah area of Lagos state on Christmas day, December 25, has given a chilling account of how his seven-months pregnant wife was murdered.

LIB had earlier reported that Bolanle had just left an eatery and was driving with some of her family members including her daughter when the police officer fired at her car, killing her on the spot.

Narrating the ugly incident the victim’s husband, Gbenga, said;

SOURCE

With all his years and experience at service and with his rank, he should be the last person to behave like this.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by BigBashiru: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
placeofallure:

I agree with you, we are at war with so many evils and the battle is rife, raging, violent and traumatizing. And we seem to be losing the battle. It's tiring, I'm tired and in despair. This is one death too many. See how they turned a supposedly happy home into mourning. I have wept for that family this morning. I read she was TTC, and they took her when God finally did it. That broke me, I know what it is to be expectant in God's waiting room. May God comfort the family. It's really disheartening.

Let me tell you what caused the shooting. It's either toxic masculinity or envy and jealousy I.e. the officer felt the victim had a better life than him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.