Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered (54329 Views)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by CaptMarvel(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is what is called demonic manipulation.

No argument
No case
No struggle

Just an accidental discharge from the pit of hell.
I pray for everyone reading this, you and your family will not loose your life suddenly in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Rip to the dead.
May the Lord grant the grieving family comfort and courage to bear the loss, Amen. And the perpetrators brought to book too, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by erimmy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Do you think this is his first time killing innocent people cheesy God really wants to expose him before he retired. Evil man.
God wants to expose.him by making someone a widower?
Please, it's not everything we ascribe to God.
Or do you mean that God allowed the policeman to kill the lady so that he(God) would prove a point of exposure?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by placeofallure(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
undecided

Those who politicized End Sars

will lead the campaign to End police one day

it's Karma... no one can escape it..

this case is trending probably because the victim is a lawyer... believe me two weeks ago in that same Ajah axis, a police man shot a Keke driver dead, and nothing happened..

Police men kill more Nigerians than armed robbers do... ( I'm not talking herdsmen or southern Kaduna ish... most places in Nigeria are at war without knowing)..

I agree with you, we are at war with so many evils and the battle is rife, raging, violent and traumatizing. And we seem to be losing the battle. It's tiring, I'm tired and in despair. This is one death too many. See how they turned a supposedly happy home into mourning. I have wept for that family this morning. I read she was TTC, and they took her when God finally did it. That broke me, I know what it is to be expectant in God's waiting room. May God comfort the family. It's really disheartening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by soke02(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
To think they were even coming from the Church. God couldn't even avert the mishap waiting for his own daughter who came to worship him. Same thing happened in Ogun state right inside the Church where hundreds were killed. Is this how powerless and redundant God is?
where in ogun state pla
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by SirElaw(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm sure you Sabi pass God yet you could never expose the rotten cop in a million years

Yes. Considering that your God knows nothing. He's non-existent. I know more than him and so do you.

Imagine it was your pregnant wife that was killed, I'm sure you wouldn't come online to comment that god used her killing to expose a corrupt police officer.

I understand your reasoning, it was this same god that asked Abraham to sacrifice a living and breathing human being just to prove a point. If you don't see something wrong with this mentality of sacrificing humans then your barbaric thinking can very much be explained by your religious upbringing.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Timetravel88: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
THE only way police reform will happen is if Police continue killing more women.

Trust me, Police reform will happen

I'm glad the victim was a woman
If it were a man, we wouldn't get such national condemnation. It will be forgotten.

If Police should kill more women,

Their will be heavy protest all over nigeria
Because society cares for women more than men.
See how IGP reacted quickly because it was a woman.
Society will only take action if it affects women.

I'm sorry for her loss
But I'm glad the victim is a woman.
This will draw more attention
Now everybody is focused on ending and reforming police because a woman was killed

It's a bitter sweet feeling

May sense never depart from you. You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by billyG(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
kay29000:

I wonder how the man was able to kill all the police men in the police station and not get shot at... And also go free. The story get k-leg.
He is a trained soldier,they only have one or two armed sentries other guns are locked away,d rest handles Kondo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by beautyhd: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I hate these people.

My hatred for police and their relatives started the day they killed an American returnee decades ago at a Mafoluku police station, oshodi. This man arrived in the country late and felt he should spend the night at the nearest police station cos of the cash he was carrying. He informed the driver to leave for their house and inform them he couldn't make it home for safety concerns. To him, police station was the safest...as it was overseas.

They killed this innocent man in the night and dragged his lifeless body to the next street and tagged him an armed robber. They didn't know the driver would come back the following day to pick him up as previously agreed. The driver saw his body and made a you turn without getting to the station to inform his family. His brother was a retired army officer. On hearing the news, he carried his gun and headed for the station. On getting there he fired all of them on duty without asking questions. He searched their pocket and met dollars there. Some of them who did night had gone home already. Only the few remaining got killed by the officer. The station was shut for years.

Any police officer or their relatives reading this must know that, Karma will come calling on them someday, no matter how far, except they aren't living on the proceeds of their evildoing

I know this story very well, one of the officers involved was allegedly killed during the end sars.

Aggrieved youths that remembered the incident wasted him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by billyG(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
33yrs of wasted service probably hoping to retired home with not more than #4milla...but see him life now...what d pfuck are policemen doing at u- turn?
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
43Ronin:

They will say its igbo people protest to destroy lagos. Imagine if this woman shot was igbo and it happened in the east.
well said

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by ceejay80s(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
THE only way police reform will happen is if Police continue killing more women.

If it were a man, we wouldn't get such national condemnation. It will be forgotten.

I'm sorry for her loss
Now everybody is focused on ending and reforming police because a woman was killed

ok I agree with you, but the next victim should be Ur wife, mother, sister female daughter so that we can all protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by kay29000(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
billyG:

He is a trained soldier,they only have one or two armed sentries other guns are locked away,d rest handles Kondo.

Okay. It makes more sense from your explanation. Thanks.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by UNDFTD: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
After that, we headed towards Ajah to do a U-turn to come back to Abraham Adesanya. When we took the U-turn, we saw policemen stopping some vehicles. As we approached them, they said we should stop, and in the process, we heard a loud sound on my wife’s side window. All of a sudden, I saw blood gushing out of her chest.

I immediately ran out; my sister-in-law, who was also with us, ran out and held the policeman; he cocked his gun at her too. Talking to him was pointless, so I went to see if anything could be done; I saw my wife gasping for breath, and by that time, my sister-in-law had brought the policeman into the car and pushed him into the front seat.

We drove to a hospital but they said they couldn’t handle it. We eventually took her to Grandville Hospital, where she was confirmed dead. The policemen took her body and put it in the truck; they wanted me to follow them but I said I needed to go and settle my children.” he said

For those of you M0R0NS that love your beloved LIEGERIA or COWGERIA, pick your choice, this is the lawless and useless country that you desperately want to bequeath your children and generations unborn. How can any reasonable and sensible human being justify such senseless and unprovoked murderous behavior of this animal? And yet, some fools would have the audacity to come on this platform to spew arrant nonsense telling me how great this hell hole of a country is. I pray that you meet the same fate that these innocent souls had met as long as you're a supporter of this contraption!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by tishbite42: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
kay29000:

I wonder how the man was able to kill all the police men in the police station and not get shot at... And also go free. The story get k-leg.
If u have any elderly person who lived in Lagos in the 80's and 90's, you can ask them.
The brother was an active officer. He brought a truckload of soldiers with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Ken4Christ: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
The story is incomplete. Was it an accidental discharge or intentional killing?

If it was intentional, then there is more to it. It is a paid assassination. But why would he do it knowing he will be caught.

Perhaps, he feels he will just be dismissed. And whoever paid him as promised to settle him big time.

The FG should please remove the immunity clause on erring officers cause I have never heard of them being sentenced to death for killing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Gohs: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
If Peter Obi is in power, officers like this man will not escape justice at all.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by dazzlingd(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I'm sorry for her loss

Do you know your brain is the size of a peanut.
Don’t you have women in your family?
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Id4Jesus: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Do you think this is his first time killing innocent people cheesy God really wants to expose him before he retired. Evil man.
True talk ma
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by nwajesus12(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
To think they were even coming from the Church. God couldn't even avert the mishap waiting for his own daughter who came to worship him. Same thing happened in Ogun state right inside the Church where hundreds were killed. Is this how powerless and redundant God is?
your brain is redundant
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Bluntemperor: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
othermen:
Just crazy.

Very Wicked and whosoever wins Elections should be ready to overhaul the Nigerian Police Institutions to avoid this manners of killing!
Is that name Vandi a Nigerian Name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by wash02: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Life is spiritual.....

May she rest in lord's bossom.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Eriokanmi: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
beautyhd:

I know this story very well, one of the officers involved was allegedly killed during the end sars.

Aggrieved youths that remembered the incident wasted him.
1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Eriokanmi: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
olalekan9320:
My dad used to tell me this story, I never knew it actually happened
It did happen. We were in the military era that time. Everyone living in lagos heard about it the day it happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by IbeOkehie: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
obyrich:
33 years of service. Probably have 2 more years or less to retire. Now will end his career in shame and regret.

How are you sure anything will even happen to him? Even if convicted and imprisoned he could walk out and disappear.

Go check the story of the Apo 6 that were murdered in Abuja back in 2005 or so. The murderer DSP Danjuma disappeared, he's gone and not found till today. Someone that killed SIX INNOCENT YOUNG PEOPLE.

The likelihood of justice is low. And more importantly it should NEVER have happened. The story even reads like it was a real case of accidental discharge or mishandling a firearm. It happens, but the complete story has to be told and made public.

Condolences to the bereaved. There's really nothing that will be a recompense. A tragedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by mukthar2000(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
What is Drambi Vandi, is the idiot vampire a Nigerian or Sudanese that u have spent 33years in service and u don't no how to coordinate the populis after u might have over drunk like a fool with ur awoof bottles of beers and keep ganbling with inocesnt life's on the road, you most surly route in jail and ur generation upon generation would Never tested happiness anymore, heartless animal.

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by DaveHarry(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Shaev7:

You call it shame!
This is not shame. He has set his mind to kill on the 26. It could have been anyone
Unfortunately, she paid the ultimate price.
There is a fundamental problem bro.
You are saying something. Who can relate?
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by rickleye: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fira09:
Gbenga Raheem, the husband of a female lawyer, Omobolanle, who was shot dead by an Assistant Superintendent of Police, Drambi Vandi, in the Ajah area of Lagos state on Christmas day, December 25, has given a chilling account of how his seven-months pregnant wife was murdered.

LIB had earlier reported that Bolanle had just left an eatery and was driving with some of her family members including her daughter when the police officer fired at her car, killing her on the spot.

Narrating the ugly incident the victim’s husband, Gbenga, said;

SOURCE

I am NOT defending the cops actions but the story has a hole.
-Was he asking for something for Christmas before he decided to shoot ?
- Was it an accidental discharge ?.
- Why would a 33 year old veteran forfeits all in the twilight of his career in the afternoon ?
- Any reasonable person would have seen that she was pregnant so why kill 2 people ?
- " he cocked his gun at her too " means some kind of confrontation had occurred with the deceased and the cop .

Hence why the investigation must occur.
1. To make sure he doesn't hide under stress or insanity defense
2. To make sure the deceased was not wrestling the gun with the cop.

What a terrible way to pass and on Christmas Day sad
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by rollandben(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria is not a save place, the country is long dead but they are covering it.
Nothing is working in Nigeria at all. Look at the innocent woman guned down on Xmas day day by Nigeria police.
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by billyG(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ykc2:
Why his not killing bandits in his state benue ?coming to lagos to kill an innocent promising young lady
He is probably from plateau state.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by OBA117(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:

What are you saying? May God have mercy on you?
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by DaveHarry(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:
The story is incomplete. Was it an accidental discharge or intentional killing?

If it was intentional, then there is more to it. It is a paid assassination. But why would he do it knowing he will be caught.

Perhaps, he feels he will just be dismissed. And whoever paid him as promised to settle him big time.

The FG should please remove the immunity clause on erring officers cause I have never heard of them being sentenced to death for killing.
Even if they are jailed today, they are later released after a few years.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by DaveHarry(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
mukthar2000:
What is Drambi Vandi, is the idiot vampire a Nigerian or Sudanese that u have spent 33years in service and u don't no how to coordinate the populis after u might have over drunk like a fool with ur awoof bottles of beers and keep ganbling with inocesnt life's on the road, you most surly route in jail and ur generation upon generation would Never tested happiness anymore, heartless animal.
Government-owned robbers and killers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.