Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered (54284 Views)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Donedeal1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
This story doesn't add up,
Is it accidentally or stray bullets,?
Is there an argument?
Whatever very sad even the expectant
Mother.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by FireUpNow(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
This shows how useless and senseless the Nigeri police officers are. A set of very greedy and wicked people. Why shoot at a woman inside car with kids? Shooting innocent harmless people calls for proper reform in the police. I heard a group of policemen saying the lawyer wasn't killed by an officer, I told them to stop spreading fake news and one of dem almost came to grab me. Fear police ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I hate these people.

My hatred for police and their relatives started the day they killed an American returnee decades ago at a Mafoluku police station, oshodi. This man arrived in the country late and felt he should spend the night at the nearest police station cos of the cash he was carrying. He informed the driver to leave for their house and inform them he couldn't make it home for safety concerns. To him, police station was the safest...as it was overseas.

They killed this innocent man in the night and dragged his lifeless body to the next street and tagged him an armed robber. They didn't know the driver would come back the following day to pick him up as previously agreed. The driver saw his body and made a you turn without getting to the station to inform his family. His brother was a retired army officer. On hearing the news, he carried his gun and headed for the station. On getting there he fired all of them on duty without asking questions. He searched their pocket and met dollars there. Some of them who did night had gone home already. Only the few remaining got killed by the officer. The station was shut for years.

Any police officer or their relatives reading this must know that, Karma will come calling on them someday, no matter how far, except they aren't living on the proceeds of their evildoing
I don't pray for this for anyone or anything.. God Almighty knows my type would do more than this...

Getting to kno their relatives would be a gun spree show..

Pathetic!
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by clinician2x: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
THE only way police reform will happen is if Police continue killing more women.

Trust me, Police reform will happen

I'm glad the victim was a woman
If it were a man, we wouldn't get such national condemnation. It will be forgotten.

If Police should kill more women,
Their will be heavy protest all over nigeria
Because society cares for women more than men.
See how IGP reacted quickly because it was a woman.
Society will only take action if it affects women.

I'm sorry for her loss
But I'm glad the victim is a woman.
This will draw more attention
Now everybody is focused on ending and reforming police because a woman was killed

It's a bitter sweet feeling

Yes oo. The next women to be killed are your mother and sisters.

Stupid idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Basiljoe: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
HeartlessMan:
I now understand why Ajiwe Police Station was razed and utterly destroyed during EndSARS.
They killed a man earlier this month, some weeks back, now this.
Trust me, it might take some time but they will born it down a second time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Bigkoko: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
There are two African Countries i fear so much due to gun violence, either by the police or by street gangs; South Africa & Nigeria!

Fira09:
Gbenga Raheem, the husband of a female lawyer, Omobolanle, who was shot dead by an Assistant Superintendent of Police, Drambi Vandi, in the Ajah area of Lagos state on Christmas day, December 25, has given a chilling account of how his seven-months pregnant wife was murdered.

LIB had earlier reported that Bolanle had just left an eatery and was driving with some of her family members including her daughter when the police officer fired at her car, killing her on the spot.

Narrating the ugly incident the victim’s husband, Gbenga, said;

SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by We4all: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I hate these people.

My hatred for police and their relatives started the day they killed an American returnee decades ago at a Mafoluku police station, oshodi. This man arrived in the country late and felt he should spend the night at the nearest police station cos of the cash he was carrying. He informed the driver to leave for their house and inform them he couldn't make it home for safety concerns. To him, police station was the safest...as it was overseas.

They killed this innocent man in the night and dragged his lifeless body to the next street and tagged him an armed robber. They didn't know the driver would come back the following day to pick him up as previously agreed. The driver saw his body and made a you turn without getting to the station to inform his family. His brother was a retired army officer. On hearing the news, he carried his gun and headed for the station. On getting there he fired all of them on duty without asking questions. He searched their pocket and met dollars there. Some of them who did night had gone home already. Only the few remaining got killed by the officer. The station was shut for years.

Any police officer or their relatives reading this must know that, Karma will come calling on them someday, no matter how far, except they aren't living on the proceeds of their evildoing

Omoh.... I can also recall this story. It was mad!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by tabaralph: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fira09:
Gbenga Raheem, the husband of a female lawyer, Omobolanle, who was shot dead by an Assistant Superintendent of Police, Drambi Vandi, in the Ajah area of Lagos state on Christmas day, December 25, has given a chilling account of how his seven-months pregnant wife was murdered.

LIB had earlier reported that Bolanle had just left an eatery and was driving with some of her family members including her daughter when the police officer fired at her car, killing her on the spot.

SOURCE

I bet this is not his first killing…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
That Officer has killed many innocent people before now and has gotten away with it.

He is an animalistic murderer and must be killed by exactly 11:59pm on 31st of Dec, 2022. He must not see the new year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Antoeni(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
The officer who killed lawyer enlisted 1989 now ASP, Frank MBA & Co joined 1992 are CPs. Many officers on road are frustrated don't argue with them!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by timiade446(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
I’m not supporting them police man but the story no too clear yet, he shot her for no reason?

If that’s the case then the NPF needs a big reformation
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Jackbaur88: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
I just feel all police officers should be deployed to Sambisa to face Boko haram since they like shooting so much like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Softmirror: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
obyrich:
33 years of service. Probably have 2 more years or less to retire. Now will end his career in shame and regret.

WHO KNOWS THE NUMBER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE HE HAS KILLED WITHIN HIS 33 YEARS OF SERVICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by handsomeyinka(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
To think they were even coming from the Church. God couldn't even avert the mishap waiting for his own daughter who came to worship him. Same thing happened in Ogun state right inside the Church where hundreds were killed. Is this how powerless and redundant God is?
God created you right?
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Stricher: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Twisted minds
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by arantess: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
No fire discipline

Idiots will always disengage their safety for reasons best know to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Tooreda: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
To think they were even coming from the Church. God couldn't even avert the mishap waiting for his own daughter who came to worship him. Same thing happened in Ogun state right inside the Church where hundreds were killed. Is this how powerless and redundant God is?

Silence is golden
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by gimakon2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na why if i see something bad happens to them, i no day sorry for them at all.
Gbenga Raheem Bleep up, he for use the car , break one leg, if possible drive ontop the useless man.

We need get another EndSARS again. I go use stick , break one policeman head sef, i swear.
These people aimless and useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by rayvelez(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
May her Soul RIP because you don’t deserve this injustice.
To y’all that politicize #ENDSARS2020 your own is coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by 2starboy25: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
may her jentle soul rest in peace AMEN
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Etosha: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Anytime I see a policeman or soldier holding a gun I always give them a wonderful distance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Otunbakayce: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Funny thing is that the bastard will plead "Accidental discharge" and then get 10-15 years. The only thing that can get him a life sentence is if he was on illegal duty.
Nigeria police is filled with animals in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by infogeneral: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
The DPO of that Ajah station should also be arrested. This is the second time in less than one month under his watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Basiljoe: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

Alot of trigger happy policemen are in that Ajiwe police station. Go and verify what I am saying. Weeks ago, they shot one young man that wanted to get fuel the body was brought the next day to Ajiwe police station.

Within two months, dem don shoot another person.
They are all wicked heartless people, starting from the ipo to the least. All they do is extort people. It will never be well with them and their families.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by arantess: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Antoeni:
The officer who killed lawyer enlisted 1989 now ASP, Frank MBA & Co joined 1992 are CPs. Many officers on road are frustrated don't argue with them!
But you people can be stupid oo

Or you simply lack comprehension

Did the man say they argued?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
yuzjet:
This looks more spiritual. How could you shot an innocent woman just like that?

No matter what happens, the police man should be hanged with immediate effect.

Be quiet. Innocent people get killed all around the world.
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by dalass(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Do you think this is his first time killing innocent people cheesy God really wants to expose him before he retired. Evil man.

Exactly!

With his position and length of years in service, I wonder why he was still staying by the roadside to collect the egunje that's never enough for them undecided
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by jeffmatt4u(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
That's why I don't blame people who earn good money here and are still trying to Japa.
May her soul Rip
Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
18wheeler:
Name of officer suggests he’s from around Southern Borno state to Northern Adamawa state. Marghi or Michika. Can’t be further than that. Thank God he’s under arrest. Pray justice is served appropriately.
I’m saying this because someone tried to stereotype some southern tribes when we heard the news on 25th. I cautioned him about that and it almost resulted in a fight because I stood my ground that he could not just conclude when we had not got the full information on the incident.
Michika.
Modified:
I have lots of michika friends with that second name, I hope that's not a father to one of them. Just a sad one. Because that man is gone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by treatise: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
I can't process the magnitude of the trauma in relation to the kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by Elidrisy20: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
This dramvi vandi, is he an Indian man? Most of this police men have curse on there heads

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.