Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked (760 Views)

My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7422232/im-32years-old-look-very.

This was a thread moniker created for the problem he is going through. The amount of abusive word I read from that thread is enough for someone to commit suicide.
People are just too wicked. If you can't help him why abusing him.?? I really pity the guy. Some people even abuse is mother.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by marlow1962(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:

This was a thread moniker created for the problem he is going through. The amount of abusive word I read from that thread is enough for someone to commit suicide.
People are just too wicked. If you can't help him why abusing him.?? I really pity the guy. Some people even abuse is mother.

I found that thread very disappointing, how can a niga be paying a bitch to love him?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Well the OP deserves it...the problem is not his stature..but he has very low self esteem and thinks sending money to a girl will make her love him...o boy 200k on top entitled nonentity?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by toujurs: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
You are even more foolish for reposting this, a grown ass man as stupid as he was deserved what he got. No body owe anyone sh*t, he should meet his family members.

And i see no difference between you and Op, you might end up like him, since you have decided to make nothing useful out of your life.

It's your type, that would litter the society with thugs, you guys should better focus on your mind and your money. Continue dashing women that would leave you, when things goes bad your money.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
toujurs:
You are even more foolish for reposting this, a grown ass man as stupid as he was deserved what he got. No body owe anyone sh*t, he should meet his family members.

And i see no difference between you and Op, you might end up like him, since you have decided to make nothing useful out of your life.

It's your type, that would litter the society with thugs, you guys should better focus on your mind and your money. Continue dashing women that would leave you, when things goes bad your money.

Baba calm down.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Pells1: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
What a simp
Spits on your soul

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Lonestar124: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Look at his moniker borntosmoke, you are not born to smoke, you are born to be cremated
Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
The dude füçk up big time.
Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by advanceDNA: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:

U too go soon collect.....nairaland is the only place u will hear undiluted truth.....if u like call it bashing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by udomma1005(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Baba calm down.
Noooooo, no need to keep calm because it's darm too annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Fahvvy: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2023
OP listen to me undecided...

That guy has sent 200k to a girl he met just 2months ago. That's 100k per month (how much does he send to his parents every month)1 undecided...

And his reason for that is because, he wants to start something with the girl undecided...

If that isn't stupidity, then I wonder what that is? undecided...

Cause only a stupid fellow thinks he can buy true love with money undecided...

If the girl in question was atleast appreciative of his efforts, that would've sat well with me ( a little) undecided...

But not only is she unappreciative, she's entitled, disrespectful and belittling the guy undecided...

And ontop that, oga is even begging her, isn't that worse than premium stupidity? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Prettygirl200(f): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:

Why are u now ranting?
Re: Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Ohhh that thread.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Pls Don't Come To Nairaland And Cry'''' / God Abeg Gimme Person Wey I Deserve Make I Just Rest. / Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.