Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation (41320 Views)

LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by FreedomfromtheT: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2022
leketon:
No Yoruba will vote along religious line.

What they look after is what your candidate has done in the past that is of benefit...

Sen. Rochas Okorocha will get more votes in South West because he built a big free boarding secondary school in Ibadan. Free feeding, free tuition, free uniform and textbooks.
You are wrong sir. A lot of Yorubas that I know are voting for Peter Obi for his credibility, competence and capacity. You don't expect Yoruba Christians to vote for a person they see as mentally unfit, incompetent and corrupt just because he is from their tribe. I think they are too sophisticated for that. Perhaps, they would have voted for prof Osinbajo had he been the APC nominee. Obviously, some Yoruba Muslims are equally ashamed of the presidential candidate they are supporting but they are too blinded by religious sentiments.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Gandrova: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Reinaldo:
Obviously. Peter Obi is movement that cannot be stopped. He is the next president of Nigeria. APC are just pretenders.
Stupid movement with clueless and selfish driver
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by ukenke: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Did this day conduct a poll?

By the way, why is Tinubu not winning any, neither poll nor projection?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by okuta007: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
You dey mind that Reuben Abati 'doctored' figures? grin

Imagine telling us PO will lose Akwa Ibom to Atiku and get only 10% in Ogun. What a joke! grin

When I saw Edo and Delta - I just laughed - ATIKU win these 2 states ? Even if he scraps to win Delta which I strongly doubt, EDO?

If Obi contest this election with OSHOMOLE+OBASEKI+IGBINEDION+IZEIYAMU put together TODAY 12/28/22 - Obi will beat them soundly

Talkless of Atiku - yeye analysis

see as them give OBI 60% flat in all eastern states - so non is even 55 or 65 - but 60% flat looks like beer parlor analysis grin

Numbers concocted by a kid doing current affairs in Primary 6 - no margin of errors, no credible source of data than gut feeling

Just because Channels TV spoke to ANAP Foundation - they want to create their own to counter the narrative

Arise and Thisday should be ashamed of their silly pranks called election 2023 polls

btw, OBI will win Lagos - go mark it down - e go shock ona grin

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by leketon: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You are wrong sir. A lot of Yorubas that I know are voting for Peter Obi for his credibility, competence and capacity. You don't expect Yoruba Christians to vote for a person they see as mentally unfit, incompetent and corrupt just because he is from their tribe. I think they are too sophisticated for that. Perhaps, they would have voted for prof Osinbajo had he been the APC nominee. Obviously, some Yoruba Muslims are equally ashamed of the presidential candidate they are supporting but they are too blinded by religious sentiments.

OK, let's wait for February

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.