Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation (41321 Views)

LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by templeRun20(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why labour party dey waste their time reply yeye poll. Is This day inec or the Nigeria population we will know next year. This day is sponsored to release that nonsense

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by bennybuhari: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur wey sick. Which influence him get sef?
ipobarecriminals:
grin Pa Arthur Eze Don tell Pita to FORGET ASO ROCK.BUT his case is like Dog wey go get........ nor dey hear him oga whistle

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Bimpe29: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
The storm is getting clearer

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by asanausana91: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
You dey mind that Reuben Abati 'doctored' figures? grin

Imagine telling us PO will lose Akwa Ibom to Atiku and get only 10% in Ogun. What a joke! grin

stop crying on social media. Wait till February 25. I will advise you to gather enough tears because you will definitely need them.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Denoh68: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Obi has set himself up for some thorough defeat. Sowore is even ahead of him. Dem don crash land
EXPLAIN SIR, HOW IS NOT WINNING MAKE OBI A LOSER. I THOUGHT WE SHOULD BE TALKING OF NIGERIANS LOSING AND SUFFERING FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by arantess: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi is god of igbo land
Who is god of your family?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by arantess: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Denoh68:
EXPLAIN SIR, HOW IS NOT WINNING MAKE OBI A LOSER. I THOUGHT WE SHOULD BE TALKING OF NIGERIANS LOSING AND SUFFERING FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS
You can't reason with dunderheads

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Jsucre(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
@last some people go chop breakfast. You gerrit
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by ipobarecriminals: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin
bennybuhari:
Arthur wey sick. Which influence him get sef?
I believe the sick man Pass OBI HIM TU LIE. Even Soludo too is dumb right grin undecided? 2023 is here already. I go read the result here ,online,TV.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Tareq1105: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Imagine telling us PO will lose Akwa Ibom to Atiku and get only 10% in Ogun. What a joke! grin

I thought Reuben Abati and Rufai Oseni used to be friends with Obi and obidients.

You guys are just realizing that Arise TV and This Day Newspaper are designed by the publisher who's a PDP member.

So it means that Reuben Abati must have been making jest of Obi and obidients.

Very soon you guys would part ways.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Benwallt(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Denoh68:

If you are in a contest and you don't win the prize you contested for, what do you call that Sir? Nobody is suffering if he or she has something doing.

Suffering is self inflicted.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by IbadeHQ: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

Thisday and other APC government media newspapers and charlatans have a way of dishing out fake hope to agbado urchins out there, for it go soon clare. Na like dis them go do till obi is declared winer next year.

Anything to make agbado urchins happy in this yeltide season is welcome

Thisday (Obaigbena) suddenly became APC media, I'm shocked.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by asanausana91: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
ecolime:
Why are the Politicians and corrupt wealthy Nigerians scared of Obi's candidacy?

They said he has NO STRUCTURE yet they are all jittery. Even Tinubu & Atiku had to recruit more social media henchmen to sway undecided voters.

Is there something I am missing?
who is jittering? It is only zombiedients that jittering, no wonder they are traveling everywhere looking for endorsement.
Obi is busy looking for endorsement while other candidates are looking for votes.
After the election Obi will count his endorsement while Atiku will be counting his votes.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nchenches: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

Emi lokan of Nigeria is our next president.

Did you even understand what the poll said? It says that Tinubu will win 25% in only 21 states. That makes Tinubu a loser.
In the event of a 2nd ballot, Tinubu will not win. Because the highest score of number of votes shall emerge winner.

When Tinubu avoided political restructuring in 2014 and formed APC

Now the extant fraudulent political structure of 19 states proliferated in the north by northern soldiers, will deal a great blow to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Benwallt(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
How is Sowore ahead of him
He is relaxed and calm. He is not desperate.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Jnana19(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Benwallt(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bimpe29:
The storm is getting clearer
Either of this two will distroy obi to the core.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by DeOTR: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Obi will get lesser vote percentage in SW (Lagos inclusive), than Tinubu will, in the SE.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by billyG(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
ecolime:
Why are the Politicians and corrupt wealthy Nigerians scared of Obi's candidacy?

They said he has NO STRUCTURE yet they are all jittery. Even Tinubu & Atiku had to recruit more social media henchmen to sway undecided voters.

Is there something I am missing?
I wonder too.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Truth07: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Everybody is free to dream until time to wakeup reach

2 Likes

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by asanausana91: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dikaveli:

Peter obi wife is from Akwa ibom State
who knows her in akwa ibom? What has she ever done to Akwa ibom even when her husband was the governor?
How many times has she visited Akwa ibom in the last 10 years.
February will be like film tricks for zombiedients.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by RSVP: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dis Labour party need to up their game and start making stragetic plans towards election if they really want to make a change. Infact dis party lack basic knowledge about politics and most of their supporters are fueling their ego with e-hailings.

Imagine a ward chairman of this particular party in my area is mobilizing people and 80% of his committee are of another party member. I was at the party meeting yesterday and was so embarrassed.

You carry another party members into ur key post thinking they will work for you when the election comes??

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
How na go conduct online polls and get gut to put Obi third? Even me I dey vote Obi on any online votes because that's the best I can do for Igbo brother's presidential ambition. Una rig this vote o and we will follow reach supreme court until the result is over skew to put Obi in the first position.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by DeOTR: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Isobug:

They said Obi was ranked behind Atiku at first portion and Tinubu in second while Kwankwaso came 3rd and you're there saying Asiwaju no get rival when they said Atiku beat him.
"ranked third behind Atiku..."
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Fiscus105(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
sucess001:

The Governor of Akwa ibom is the chair of the PDP PCC.

Obi guys need to be pragmatic and objective.

Leave them by February, they will wake up from dream, infact, obi will not get up to % they allocated for him in many states.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by richie240: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
My ppl tork say there's nobody wey deceive hinsef pass eye òròfo (a local bird specie) wey born only 2 Pikin but they boast say hin house full of children.

Hin aiz go clear las-las!
cool
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by asanausana91: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nchenches:

But there are some states in the far north whose majority do not touch anything or anybody unislamic. Poor education (Western Education) is behind that .
That's the reality of Nigeria having its president largely chosen by most uninformed people.

When we say having Nigeria as one country is a huge setback to some Nigerian groups, SW MURIC attack dogs cite hatred and tribalism, feeling they were blackmailing kids in the kindergarten.
can you pls name the state?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by casualobserver: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
They packaged the whole thing to favour Atiku

Same way Obidients have been packaging their online polls. The person wey go win no dey bother show poll.

The old adage is If you know you are ahead, you don’t need to make noise. People make noise about what they don’t have. Wealthy men and beautiful women don’t tell the world they are wealthy or beautiful. If you have to, it’s a sign you are not sure of yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by ogatboy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Well can Thisday like other polling companies give us analysis of their poll or one journalist collected money to write things? Anyway another Anap poll will come out by January ending and we will know where everyone stands. Anap NOI poll is the most accurate poll in Nigeria with 98% success rate.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Sonn(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

Emi lokan of Nigeria is our next president.
Then let your candidate present his certificate, even if na 5th class' let him show us. win or win' Obi has nothing to lose!

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Denoh68: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

If you are in a contest and you don't win the prize you contested for, what do you call that Sir? Nobody is suffering if he or she has something doing.

Suffering is self inflicted.
SIR, I UNDERSTAND YOU BUT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME WITH ALL HONESTY THAT TINUBU OR ATIKU IS BETTER THAN OBI. I KNOW ALL OF THEM ARE CORRUPT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.