Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation (41313 Views)

LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
femisplash:
Eyes don dey clear small small. Election is between Tinubu and Atiku, Obi does not exist.

Oga keep shut if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
azikiweironsi:
grin grin it's normal now. It must be rejected in totality since it was not in their favour. But quick to accept ANAP or whatever poll it was called conducted online. grin grin
No wahala, February 2023 is just around the corner. Boundary path of a farm would show the extent of the lazy farmer when all cultivated theirs. grin
(Ala lo ma fi oko OLE han) Omoluabi will relate well grin.
What a rich language and a rich culture.
Proudly Omoluabis.

You don't have sense
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Fibonacci88: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
SexyBabe001:
This is just a projection... Not really a poll

Dear Men,

After working for 12 months, 365 days, you need to be pampered and have a new shoes.. I sell quality leather shoes for New Year.. Don't wear same shoes of three years into this year again...

100% quality leather shoes... Lagos Delivery only

https://www.nairaland.com/7482791/christmas-sales-men-quality-leather

Check the thread for more photos
How much..can u deliver to Calabar?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by BJanta: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

Emi lokan of Nigeria is our next president.

JAGABAN, THE EMILOKAN OF
AFRICA
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Corrinthians:
Smh.

I can hardly wait for this election to pass, then some juvenile politicians will understand what it means to contest on a presidential stage. They think this is Ariara market traders association election.

Just a matter of time.

Oga shut up jare you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
femisplash:

His rally in Akwa Ibom was a big flop, infact, all his rallies in SS were a flop. Obi can't win SS. SE is as well shaky for him.

Oga it is not by force to talk when you have nothing sensible to say. This your format don cast since. Look for another format to use for propaganda and disinformation.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by SexyBabe001: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fibonacci88:

How much..can u deliver to Calabar?

We can deliver and you will receive it in 24-48hrs

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Denoh68: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
I WANNA SLEEP SIR, TINUBU'S CASE WON'T TAKE MY SLEEP AWAY FROM ME. TAKE CARE SIR
Benwallt:

Where did I say Tinubu develop Lagos and obi?

On corruption, bring out facts and not speculation. Let's discuss it.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by NwokoloOwa: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Men, see 2019 election prophetic message. Terrible!

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by igbosarejews(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

Son of a døg
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Mayor101010(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
sucess001:

Wife over a sitting governor?

In a state traditionally PDP?

Obidients need to be real. You like to dream impossible dreams.
Ok. The Governor will tell them who to vote for and the people will just do as he says.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by igbosarejews(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:
Obi has set himself up for some thorough defeat. Sowore is even ahead of him. Dem don crash land
Can you bet your f@ther's wrinkled b@lls
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Blazejerrison(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Mccullum: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Labourers are labouring in vain as usual...

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by obembet(f): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

grin
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by prinxwizard(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poll or projection?
Y'all amuse me.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by bong4(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

With Jagaban as your president, you will really labour in vain
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Dikaveli(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
asanausana91:
who knows her in akwa ibom? What has she ever done to Akwa ibom even when her husband was the governor?
How many times has she visited Akwa ibom in the last 10 years.
February will be like film tricks for zombiedients.

Go to next shopping mall and see how many akwa ibom people working there
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by mesonet: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thisday didn't do any poll, they never said they did. It was a prediction
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Emoc: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
baretalk:
Your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed. Her filthy ass remains ruined. tongue
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by mesonet: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
azikiweironsi:
grin grin it's normal now. It must be rejected in totality since it was not in their favour. But quick to accept ANAP or whatever poll it was called conducted online. grin grin
No wahala, February 2023 is just around the corner. Boundary path of a farm would show the extent of the lazy farmer when all cultivated theirs. grin
(Ala lo ma fi oko OLE han) Omoluabi will relate well grin.
What a rich language and a rich culture.
Proudly Omoluabis.
Thisday never said they did a poll, it was a prediction. All polls so far project Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Skyehigher1: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please everybody should go and write it down. The scores of Peter obi in 2023 general election.... Osun ---500 votes, kwara---500,,,, kogi... Overall votes for Peter obi is not less than 3million votes
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
ecolime:
Why are the Politicians and corrupt wealthy Nigerians scared of Obi's candidacy?

They said he has NO STRUCTURE yet they are all jittery. Even Tinubu & Atiku had to recruit more social media henchmen to sway undecided voters.

Is there something I am missing?

How can they be scared of their fellow comrade? U dey whine me?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by jaytee01(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

Go and write it down.....A kleptomaniac drug baron will never rule Nigeria!

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by FunKiller: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Sit@home urchins get strong head...dia newspaper dey tell them facts and reality, na Bush Okoro face...dem still dey argue. Never before have we seen a group foolish people with hopeless hope in achieving nothing for themselves like the Igbos and their cohorts.

Bore off you buffoon
Hope u know you are the urchin here ? angry
Your name and profile is Garbage embarassed

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Benwallt(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
igbosarejews:

Can you bet your f@ther's wrinkled b@lls

Can you imagine what is coming out from the soul of this fatherless child of perdition.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Benwallt(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Denoh68:
I WANNA SLEEP SIR, TINUBU'S CASE WON'T TAKE MY SLEEP AWAY FROM ME. TAKE CARE SIR
Enjoy your siesta
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Laughingkk: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
BABOONS will be quick to accept when it goes in THEIR favour but quick to reject when it's non in THEIR favour

Keep living in fools paradise
Wake up and accept reality
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by ebbo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nchenches:

But there are some states in the far north whose majority do not touch anything or anybody unislamic. Poor education (Western Education) is behind that .
That's the reality of Nigeria having its president largely chosen by most uninformed people.

When we say having Nigeria as one country is a huge setback to some Nigerian groups, SW MURIC attack dogs cite hatred and tribalism, feeling they were blackmailing kids in the kindergarten.

Welldone omo educated or most informed.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Pipapi1: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
How much is it for these shoes?

SexyBabe001:
This is just a projection... Not really a poll

Dear Men,

After working for 12 months, 365 days, you need to be pampered and have a new shoes.. I sell quality leather shoes for New Year.. Don't wear same shoes of three years into this year again...

100% quality leather shoes... Lagos Delivery only

https://www.nairaland.com/7482791/christmas-sales-men-quality-leather

Check the thread for more photos

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

Third class graduate is better than WAEC holder (Buhari) and certificate saga Tinubu. Eschew hate and bitterness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.