Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation (41317 Views)

LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by FreedomfromtheT: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
buhariguy:
so atiku will win ondo because atiku marry from then
Atiku might get 10% in Ondo due to marriage. Tinubu will win Ondo because of ethnicity. Obi will likely get 25% because Ondo people are predominantly Christians.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Benwallt(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Denoh68:
SIR, I UNDERSTAND YOU BUT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME WITH ALL HONESTY THAT TINUBU OR ATIKU IS BETTER THAN OBI. I KNOW ALL OF THEM ARE CORRUPT.
Good question my friend. I don't know the yardstick for measuring the "better" you opined here but if going by the antecedents of the three individuals mentioned above each has different selling points.

They have all tested power and profited immensely from it. Coming down to Tinubu and obi. If I am to choose on the basis of performance while in office, I will choose Tinubu and if I am to choose by emotional sentiment fueled by marginalisation I will choose obi.

On choosing Tinubu, you can see the handwriting everywhere. He did do much while in office, he set the pace for continuity, he assembled proteges of like minds to ensure things keep running after him.

On obi, while in office, he didn't do much, he never thought of tomorrow not to talk of continuity. He went in hurriedly and left hurriedly and damned what happened next.

Age wise, the numbers may no be on Tinubu's favour but you can't vanquished his experience and his meticulous approach to governance.

Age is definitely on obi's side but the records and history are not just there.

On corruption, both managed themselves very well by available facts not speculations.

So, if I am to answer that question I will say Tinubu is far better.

His political dynasty alone speaks volume of a fine candidate he Is
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by StrongAlphMale: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Kwankwaso will occupy the 3rd position, he will defeat Obi who will occupy the 4th position with more than 900k votes.

Tinubu will come distant 5th behind sowore. So what are you saying?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by HNICEARTH: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Urchins are quite happy that the polls projected peter Obi to come third, but are not even bothered that that same poll projected tinublu to come second.

They get worried when Peter Obi leads a poll, and happy when peter obi trails. But they are never concerned about Tinubu's placement.
To them, its just anybody but peter obi.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by DomainPros: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
They packaged the whole thing to favour Atiku
I am Obident and I am from the East as well as South South. At this stage we do not need any validation from some of this national tabloid.

Numbers will show us by February

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by kkonyeji(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

Emi lokan of Nigeria is our next president.

Oga, pls personalize it & stop the generalization
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Gohs: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please let's come out in large numbers to vote Peter Obi for presidency. cheesy grin
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by saysugar(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/lp-rejects-thisday-analysis-says-peter-obi-popular-across-federation/
I like obi but that labour party is just labouring in vain,I no fit waste my vote South's lokan cool jagaban
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Parachoko: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Tinubu will come distant 5th behind sowore. So what are you saying?
I'm glad you don accept reality

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by StrongAlphMale: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm glad you don accept reality

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Son tehifnubu will come distant 5th behind sowore.

This simply means Obi is leading clearly, Atiku second, kwankwaso third sowore will come fourth while Tinubu comes distant 5th
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by pfadom: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
The dynamics of Nigeria's politics is not reliable and the conflicting opinion polls released by Atedo Peterside and Arise/This Day Media had complicated the whole trends.

I just pray and fast that my Obidients would not fall into depression from February 25 to 28, when they begin to see the reality.

So you are the Nationwide? Your eye go soon clear. Welcome to Nigerian political atmosphere where anything is possible.

My Obidient fellow, prepare your mind for the greatest shock.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Abassmt: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Abdul9025:
Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce you to the incoming Social Media President Mr Peter Gregory Obi (Tw, Fb, IG, Tk, Yt,)
If my Belle burst for laugh I swear you will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by bobosydney: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol ��

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Eriokanmi: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
You dey mind that Reuben Abati 'doctored' figures? grin

Imagine telling us PO will lose Akwa Ibom to Atiku and get only 10% in Ogun. What a joke! grin

His party remains PDP. No wonder tinubu refused to attend their interview
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by baretalk: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
LP rejecting everyone that has contrary views, these people are extremists, they want to force everyone to think like them, we are not zombies like you Ipobians. We have brain to reason. No wonder Peter Obi loves extremists.

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Denoh68: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeOTR:

You don't know if Obi will even be worse than Buhari. I believe people who supported Buhari in 2015 can relate.
Going by track records, Obi is the worst of the trio.
THANKS, SCREENSHOT THIS CONVERSATION. YOU WILL NEED IT AFTER 2027.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Denoh68: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

Good question my friend. I don't know the yardstick for measuring the "better" you opined here but if going by the antecedents of the three individuals mentioned above each has different selling points.

They have all tested power and profited immensely from it. Coming down to Tinubu and obi. If I am to choose on the basis of performance while in office, I will choose Tinubu and if I am to choose by emotional sentiment fueled by marginalisation I will choose obi.

On choosing Tinubu, you can see the handwriting everywhere. He did do much while in office, he set the pace for continuity, he assembled proteges of like minds to ensure things keep running after him.

On obi, while in office, he didn't do much, he never thought of tomorrow not to talk of continuity. He went in hurriedly and left hurriedly and damned what happened next.

Age wise, the numbers may no be on Tinubu's favour but you can't vanquished his experience and his meticulous approach to governance.

Age is definitely on obi's side but the records and history are not just there.

On corruption, both managed themselves very well by available facts not speculations.

So, if I am to answer that question I will say Tinubu is far better.

His political dynasty alone speaks volume of a fine candidate he Is
SO YOU MEAN OBI AND TINUBU ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL OF CORRUPTION, AND THAT TINUBU DEVELOPED LAGOS AND OBI PERFORMED BELLOW AVERAGE SIR IF THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN, SCREENSHOT THIS CONVERSATION. 2027 IS NOT TOO FAR. THANKS.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by 77up(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
They can continue in self denial grin
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Babastrong(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=119469030]Peter Obi is god of igbo land[ Their arch-god is in cell eating watery beans]
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

grin grin grin

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Mrfixitt(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, Obi will lose Akwa Ibom to Asiwaju and Atiku, Obi won't even get up to 10% in Ogun State.
You talk about politics with so much emotions. Emotion display can't win you elections. Get that young man
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Babastrong(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=Reinaldo post=119469149]Obviously. Peter Obi is movement that cannot be stopped. He is the next president of Nigeria. APC are just pretenders.[ Your people said more than this about Nnamid kanu. They even said he's untorchable. Now kanu is in detension eating watery beans.]
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Okoroawusa: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dikaveli:

Peter obi wife is from Akwa ibom State
So Peter Obi wife has more political influence than the governor of Akwa Ibom?

Where these Obidients come from sef?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeOTR:

Obi will get lesser vote percentage in SW (Lagos inclusive), than Tinubu will, in the SE.

You are yoruba muslim agbero urchin. Your propensity to deceive yourself and pretend to believe your own lies is world renown. grin
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nairalander248: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
femisplash:

His rally in Akwa Ibom was a big flop, infact, all his rallies in SS were a flop. Obi can't win SS. SE is as well shaky for him.

You talking trash, PDP big wig are funding Obi rallies and you are in the trenches doing your calculations... Continue
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Benwallt(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Denoh68:
SO YOU MEAN OBI AND TINUBU ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL OF CORRUPTION, AND THAT TINUBU DEVELOPED LAGOS AND OBI PERFORMED BELLOW AVERAGE SIR IF THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN, SCREENSHOT THIS CONVERSATION. 2027 IS NOT TOO FAR. THANKS.

Where did I say Tinubu develop Lagos and obi?

On corruption, bring out facts and not speculation. Let's discuss it.

You are welcome.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Midastorch(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

This their theory is very funny my brother....
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by nzubegod: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

I Can Bet A Pair Of Socks You Are An Upgraded Ignoramus From Ogbomosho
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, Obi will lose Akwa Ibom to Asiwaju and Atiku, Obi won't even get up to 10% in Ogun State.
Agbado man with fake hope.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by lovinagbad: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Whenever anything is against LP, they will be crying but when they bend the poll to favoured them they will singing hosanna. They will Labour in VAIN
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by BJanta: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/lp-rejects-thisday-analysis-says-peter-obi-popular-across-federation/

` Our targets are the polling units `
Can you hear from the horses`
mouths. Their target is to use
UGM, IPOB and ESN to snatch
ballot boxes at the polling units,
and where not possible to disrupt
voting there. Nigerians beware!
Remember the Igboman's
penchant for violence, and
especially senseless, valueless,
vindictive and envy-inspired
violence.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.