Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? (2319 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Crystalom5:
you dey whine me abi?

There's no connection between trying your luck and generosity.

You either are doing it for the pĆ¼ssy or you are not.

What he did there is to get the girl to call him to thank him. He will then ask for a meet up during the call or when he calls her again.

She'll feel reluctant to reject the meet up because it'll be as though she's not grateful or something for the gift.

That same feeling will make her oblige his request to lodge her in a hotel room or take her to his place.

Naturally, she will want to see his crib and maybe get some more dolls.

Bros, even us wey dey trenches dey use gratitude chop girls talk more of $100. Abi wetin u think say the indomie and fried egg be for? grin

Hard for any guy to feed a random hoe
Bros forget!!! Na poverty dey make you reason like this. There are men and women who have platonic relationships. Like brother and sister.
I have a friend Vivian, I have seen her naked and still nothing happen.
I have slept in the same small bed with her still nothing happen.
When her apartment was broken by thieves her tv her iPad was stolen I gave her 50k
So just because all the girls around you are hoes that want money does not mean there aren't genuine platonic relationships out there
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by OKOATA(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Before you shift pant make sure he's not one of those guys wey dey use girls for plus. My one piece of advice.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Crystalom5: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Bros forget!!! Na poverty dey make you reason like this. There are men and women who have platonic relationships. Like brother and sister.
I have a friend Vivian, I have seen her naked and still nothing happen.
I have slept in the same small bed with her still nothing happen.
When her apartment was broken by thieves her tv her iPad was stolen I gave her 50k
So just because all the girls around you are hoes that want money does not mean there aren't genuine platonic relationships out there
you said friend.
Not a random guy giving your baby money with his number. Let's see if you will see thar as nothing
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Crystalom5:
you said friend.
Not a random guy giving your baby money with his number. Let's see if you will see thar as nothing
Man na man, forget all that number stuff
Do you know how many girls I don collect their number, I still never call them
Asking for number is not a big deal
Na normal thing guys dey do it doesn't mean it will always lead to hook up or sex.
The guy might even be a simp and if the girl na street she go chop him more dollars before he see bra talkless of pant.

Do you know the worth of $100
Make una no dey cap unnecessary cap.
If a rich girl give you $100 shey u go reject am??.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Crystalom5: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Man na man, forget all that number stuff
Do you know how many girls I don collect their number, I still never call them
Asking for number is not a big deal
Na normal thing guys dey do it doesn't mean it will always lead to hook up or sex.
The guy might even be a simp and if the girl na street she go chop him more dollars before he see bra talkless of pant.

Do you know the worth of $100
Make una no dey cap unnecessary cap.
If a rich girl give you $100 shey u go reject am??.
you dey cap too much.

Shebi she wan already call am to 'thank' am abi?

Guy we all know how e go play out. Except she be extremely faithful girl

2 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Crystalom5:
you dey cap too much.

Shebi she wan already call am to 'thank' am abi?

Guy we all know how e go play out. Except she be extremely faithful girl
Again I repeat, na poverty mentality dey cause your reasoning.
Do you think such a guy doesn't have many girls worshiping his feet.
I know why I they talk this because me see don do am before. I don gift random babe cash still give her my number by the time she call me I just save the number and that was it.
I still had other babes rushing me so it didn't bother if the girl called me back or not.
I hate when guys think if you help or gift a girl cash and ask for number it means sex. Na only lower class guys and trenches guys dey do that kind thing.
A big boy will dash u money, give you his number. If you call him or you don't call him nothing will change. He still spending cash on other girls that are begging to fvck him.
Una no go understand until you are able to dash $100 without feeling it.
I'm out........peace
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I was at a traditional wedding ceremony with my new boyfriend at obowo imo state
My bf was part of the event organisers
he was busy almost all of the time.
A good looking guy sat in the same cannopy I was sitting.
Then next thing I know he changes seat and comes to my table.
We just had a few chit chat and his friend comes in and tells him they need to go pick up something.
He left but later comes back and hand me a note with his phone number and a $100 dollar note shocked
I'm really confused if I should call him or not
should I tell my boyfriend or lock up
Make lie kill you there!!!
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by TheMensch(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Something wey the guy don chop her finish na him una still dey disturb unaself... undecided
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by okunwaye(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
poshestmina:
Nne,this period is for abroad guys coming back home to look for wives.

Follow your instincts and stay safe.
Yam leg gold digger done drop quote angry.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Slynation(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Again I repeat, na poverty mentality dey cause your reasoning.
Do you think such a guy doesn't have many girls worshiping his feet.
I know why I they talk this because me see don do am before. I don gift random babe cash still give her my number by the time she call me I just save the number and that was it.
I still had other babes rushing me so it didn't bother if the girl called me back or not.
I hate when guys think if you help or gift a girl cash and ask for number it means sex. Na only lower class guys and trenches guys dey do that kind thing.
A big boy will dash u money, give you his number. If you call him or you don't call him nothing will change. He still spending cash on other girls that are begging to fvck him.
Una no go understand until you are able to dash $100 without feeling it.
I'm out........peace
Oga no dey cap vertical for here...you just dey shift goal post, the main aim as long as this thread and post is concerned is to shift her pants and give her unlimited and uninterrupted supply of ta ta ta ta ta ta...!! nothing more nothing less...!!

I can agree with you when you give a random girl money just to show yourself, but giving her along with your number comes with motives...

2 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Slynation(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:

I will call him tonight and thank him for the money. That's all
Everything is not about sex
just see this one...!! Be like say ashawo dey your eye!! Call him and he will chop you before 29th December 2022, 8pm...!! cheesy

Anyways, you don dey drip already, dollars nobi anybody mate!! grin
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Ruke1989: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Keep it from your boyfriend so that he won't stop your secret affair. When will ladies like this one stop blaming men when they suffer for their promiscuity rather than blame their greed, insatiable sexual urge, opportunistic behavior and shortsight? Sure you will be in that guys bed within a month, your mind is made up to call him and book the appointment

You ladies see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. Your allegiance has changed over 71k. What is 71k to a man? There is no married man today who hasn't spent millions of naira on his wife begining from dating, dowry to marriage responsibility proper But these sex freaks are always on the lookout for hookups for as cheap as 10k, 20k, 100k. Dollar bill and so what? Your sex hungry booty is wet hoping for American visa without efforts. Greed, that's what it is called. Go and work hard rather than be a sell out all your life

2 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Slynation:
Oga no dey cap vertical for here...you just dey shift goal post, the main aim as long as this thread and post is concerned is to shift her pants and give her unlimited and uninterrupted supply of ta ta ta ta ta ta...!! nothing more nothing less...!!

I can agree with you when you give a random girl money just to show yourself, but giving her along with your number comes with motives...
Guy forget the matter, until you make money you go really understand wetin I dey talk.
The guy wey give op 100, you think say na only she him don give dollars. E fit don give 5 girls and 2 of them go don fvck am shege by now.
Forget until una make money una go understand say sex no be rich man problem. He can get it anywhere at anytime.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Slynation(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Guy forget the matter, until you make money you go really understand wetin I dey talk.
The guy wey give op 100, you think say na only she him don give dollars. E fit don give 5 girls and 2 of them go don fvck am shege by now.
Forget until una make money una go understand say sex no be rich man problem. He can get it anywhere at anytime.
You are just making excuses for this Felicia girl and the guy in question, it's not about until one makes money, but it's about what the guy wants from her...

As I dey like this, I've gotten to that stage where I don't want to meet random ladies anymore and let them no meet me because I'm not interested (unless strictly for pure business) but if at all I decide to meet one, then my eyes is set on her kpekus, or as a guy, why would you want to keep a lady (debit alert) around, shey expenses dey sweet ni abi I be father Christmas...!! grin

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by SWATMan: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Your head is not ok...mscheeeww

He just told you the bitter truth. Friends are had to find, be careful.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Rickmann: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Austriaopen:
Pics of the note and the $100 or just get the fuvk outta here

You sabi grin
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Rickmann: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2022
poshestmina:
Nne,this period is for abroad guys coming back home to look for wives.

Follow your instincts and stay safe.

'to look for wife' like you girls have suddenly become commodities.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Rickmann: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I was at a traditional wedding ceremony with my new boyfriend at obowo imo state
We just had a few chit chat and his friend comes in and tells him they need to go pick up something.
He left but later comes back and hand me a note with his phone number and a $100 dollar note shocked

Felicia or whatever your name is, if ur story is true then you are a complete disgrace..so you have suddenly become confused and contemplating on gilting ur boyfriend just cos of a miserly 100 dollar bill. If you truly loved or cared about him, we all shouldn't even be reading this .

Damn shame.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Justbehave(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Only an olosho will get confused. Why are you confused? Are you an olosho? Just asking
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by seankafor(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Slynation:
You are just making excuses for this Felicia girl and the guy in question, it's not about until one makes money, but it's about what the guy wants from her...

As I dey like this, I've gotten to that stage where I don't want to meet random ladies anymore and let them no meet me because I'm not interested (unless strictly for pure business) but if at all I decide to meet one, then my eyes is set on her kpekus, or as a guy, why would you want to keep a lady (debit alert) around, shey expenses dey sweet ni abi I be father Christmas...!! grin
the world does not revolve around you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful / 5 Ways To Build A Positive Relationship / I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.