Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? (2292 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
I was at a traditional wedding ceremony with my new boyfriend at obowo imo state
My bf was part of the event organisers
he was busy almost all of the time.
A good looking guy sat in the same cannopy I was sitting.
Then next thing I know he changes seat and comes to my table.
We just had a few chit chat and his friend comes in and tells him they need to go pick up something.
He left but later comes back and hand me a note with his phone number and a $100 dollar note shocked
I'm really confused if I should call him or not
should I tell my boyfriend or lock up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Austriaopen(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pics of the note and the $100 or just get the fuvk outta here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please someone help me,
how much is $100 when converted to naira.
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Amotolongbo(f): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Please someone help me,
Check the note well, e fit be Zimbabwean Dollars the guy gave you

4 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I was at a traditional wedding ceremony with my new boyfriend at obowo imo state
We just had a few chit chat and his friend comes in and tells him they need to go pick up something.
He left but later comes back and hand me a note with his phone number and a $100 dollar note shocked

So you have a Fiance abi boyfriend and you want to sell yourself coz of $100. When the guy finishes drilling your Vagina, he will give you additional money and move to another fresh girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by okoroemeka(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
$100 dollars is almost #70,000+naira,just to buy recharge card and flash him, and you are still doubting the love he has for you,pls call the guy but if you want to scatter the guy's head,keep the $100 dollars and return it when you met again and tell him your love is not for sale,he will worship you like a goddess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Austriaopen:
Pics of the note and the $100 or just get the fuvk outta here
What is the point of me lying??

4 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by JoeRizzla(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
In this life " we chop and we go " Story of my life.
Na so we dey fvck people girlfriend upandown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Crystalom5: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Please someone help me, how much is $100 when converted to naira.
He already paid you know grin
Make God bless us o, make $100 no make our woman reason our relationship.
Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by poshestmina(f): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nne,this period is for abroad guys coming back home to look for wives.

Follow your instincts and stay safe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Dshocker(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Please someone help me,

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022

Nigerian leeches is confused again before the sight of a mere 100 dollars note

100 dollar note about to snatch another man's gf, i wish the poor Bf the heart to take what about to strick him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Oceanjagaban: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Olosho la won oremi
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Templee333(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
how did u know that the currency was $?, do u knw if CBN has redesigned more new currencies?
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
$100 dollars is almost #70,000+naira,just to buy recharge card and flash him, and you are still doubting the love he has for you,pls call the guy but if you want to scatter the guy's head,keep the $100 dollars and return it when you met again and tell him your love is not for sale,he will worship you like a goddess.
Thanks, I will think about it
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Crystalom5:

He already paid you know grin

Make God bless us o, make $100 no make our woman reason our relationship.

Amen
Should I tell my bf or should I lock up?
What do you think? I'm really confused
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Olosho la won oremi
Na your mama be olosho

3 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by JoeRizzla(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:

You should tell your boyfriend about it, unless you're about to cheat on him, which will eventually happen

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Austriaopen(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

Nigerian leeches is confused again before the sight of a mere 100 dollars note

100 dollar note about to snatch another man's gf, i wish the poor Bf the heart to take what about to strick him

You call it mere?

Some people's 3 months salary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Austriaopen(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Templee333:
how did u know that the currency was $?, do u knw if CBN has redesigned more new currencies?

CBN will design dollar bills ba?

See how you people come to mess up on public forum... shame.

3 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Crystalom5: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:

if I am your boyfriend I'd like to know.

I like to know everything with my woman. She knows this.

Then I'll be angry. Very angry especially since I am broke.

But I'll still appreciate the honesty.

The trouble is you keeping the number or getting connected with the dude. That already opened the door to potential cheating.

But any guy at all will hate that his woman accepts money from other guys especially when it's obvious he's toasting you.

Very disrespectful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Austriaopen:

You call it mere?

Some people's 3 months salary.
Don't mind him, if you check his account is not even up to $5

5 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Austriaopen(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:

What is the point of me lying??

I can see you are not a clout chaser.

Lodge it into your bank. Try to ask the guy why he did that. Know if he wanted to impress you with money or want something serious.

Then,be sure you know at least 70% of him and his family before you give Kpekus to him so to avoid ritual story.

2 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Cholls(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
My sister you should split it 50/50 with your boyfriend.... because he got that job for you by inviting you to that event.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by ThoughtOfYou: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Omo, that guy only want to yansh you with $100
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Crystalom5:
if I am your boyfriend I'd like to know.

I like to know everything with my woman. She knows this.

Then I'll be angry. Very angry especially since I am broke.

But I'll still appreciate the honesty.

The trouble is you keeping the number or getting connected with the dude. That already opened the door to potential cheating.

But any guy at all will hate that his woman accepts money from other guys especially when it's obvious he's toasting you.

Very disrespectful.

This is why I don't want yo involve him
I can't reject 70k haba for this economy
It's not like I cheated, someone just gave me money out of generosity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Soulsymbol99: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tell ur bf then u guyz should flex wit the money cool
Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Nazgul: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
If $100 bill can get you confused as a grown up girl, it means you never loved your guy in the first place, and don't even know what you want for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Crystalom5: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:

you and I both know in good conscience that it's not out of generosity.

You also know that your boyfriend will know that too, reason why you can't bring yourself to tell him.

We, men give such big gifts with intentions. Reason why if even a man's best friend sends money to his wife without telling him, he start suspecting something.

I'm not saying you should tell him. Nor am I saying you should reject the money. All I'm saying is, hope you are ready to turn the other guy down once he starts demanding or you probably will end up sleeping with him to show your gratitude.

3 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by FeliciaOja(f): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thank you all for the replays
I have decided not to tell my bf to avoid jealousy and ego issues. If he needs money I will help him with some from the $100
Thanks for the responses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by fman(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:

@bolded
so that you can also give him the püssy out of generosity.
Life is all about give and take!!

5 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It? by Crystalom5: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nazgul:

If $100 bill can get you confused as a grown up girl, it means you never loved your guy in the first place, and don't even know what you want for yourself.
boss no be every body dey d same place o.

Like me now 5k fit confuse me right now o grin

She fit just collect the money and chop it. She won't be the first. After all she no beg.

Or she fit go show the nigga 'gratitude' for him bedroom or go for more if she's the greedy type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Candles With Someone's Name Wrapped With It Found At Beach - Photos / I’ve Just Been Scammed / Valentine Tips: 10 Signs He Is Not The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.