Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap (1505 Views)

Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive / I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No / Test Your IQ With This!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:

Bro, you came closd. But like i said the explanation lies the key answer. You can google the hotel room paradox, i just did some tweaking.

Mention me tomorrow, i'd send you 5k if it'd be okay?

Cheers!!

What about me?
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dear onlinestaff2020. Like you said, its contradictory. Thats the beauty of paradox. Your answer lies in you thinking in the box - contextually, how the question was laid down.
You can google the hotel room paradox to get more insight.

CHEERS!!
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
MaDaRa01:
2127294423 UBA Thanks I've seen the paradox back in sec. school tho.
Sent.
Cheers!!
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tk4all:
I understand sir. And thanks for considering me even when i failed the test.
Thanks again
Okay remember to mention me. Incase i forget.
Cheers
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Miracood2:

What about me?
grin Wetin you wan use money do? grin
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Tk4all(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:

Cheers
Noted sir.

When do you want me to remind you, morning, afternoon or evening? I don't want to disturb you with mentions when you are not ready to do it
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:
Sent.
Cheers!!
Confirmed...... You did well
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:

grin Wetin you wan use money do? grin

To feed. I need to buy some mudu of garri and some rice. Na frustration lead to my earlier out bust.
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Wanbissaka: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
MaDaRa01:

Confirmed...... You did well
make i paste aza for a token?

Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tk4all:

Noted sir.

When do you want me to remind you, morning, afternoon or evening? I don't want to disturb you with mentions when you are not ready to do it
I'll be busy tomorrow, lets put it around 7pm
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Miracood2:

To feed. I need to buy some mudu of garri and some rice. Na frustration lead to my earlier out bust.
How the xmas con go? Oya tomorrow i go find you small thing....
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Tk4all(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:
Noted.
God bless you sir
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Prettygirl200(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Miracood2:
Werey created a thread and used his alt to win the supposed 10k.

Tk4all gave an answer but you choose to ignore him.. so that you can give your alternative moniker to claim the giveaway.
Chai, this guy do you know this was exactly my thoughts??

1 Like

Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tk4all:

Do we have a winner already? Or more trials is still allowed. I really really really need the money to settle a pressing issue

modify

a winner has been choosen already. it's well
Just as mrcoodo said that's what the op actually did bc that was my thought. Your answers are correct but he choose to ignore and give it to a monicker we don't know.

1 Like

Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:

How the xmas con go? Oya tomorrow i go find you small thing....
I was indoors throughout yesterday. Just to avoid oppression.

I'll still remind you tomorrow.

God bless!
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Miracood2:
I was indoors throughout yesterday. Just to avoid oppression.

I'll still remind you tomorrow evening.

God bless!
No prob....

Na lag you dey? Make we chill this new year
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:

No prob....

Na lag you dey? Make we chill this new year

Far away from lag. I'm in the North.
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by onlinestaff2020: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:
Dear onlinestaff2020. Like you said, its contradictory. Thats the beauty of paradox. Your answer lies in you thinking in the box - contextually, how the question was laid down.
You can google the hotel room paradox to get more insight.

CHEERS!!

Bros,

Push me small thing, please.
It will be highly appreciated...Your guy hadn't eaten since morning.
I had to use FreeBasic to send the message.

Thanks!
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Silentgroper(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Miracood2:

My guy, u dey always broke.. Wetin u dey always use money do sef. Na u dey always chop money from nlander most yet u are still broke..
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Tekahashi: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2022
EvilRampage:
Its not everytime man will use money bang pvssy. Atleast, make i dash person 10k this evening/night.

Very simple. Answer this question and the first person to get the correct answer get 10k asap.

If a car with infinitely many seat is full, can it still take in more people? Give explanation for your answer.

Please and please, if you know you're not here to answer the question, abeg pass by. Don't come here and do gragra and oversabi. Na me know how i wan tey spend my money.

Modified: We've gotten a winner @Madara01. The question is actually a paradox which confused some people. And am sure madara01 used google to get the answer, but not withstanding. Drop your aza asap
if I had seen this post on time I would had won it, saw it from a movie, maybe this one wasn't met for me, any other IQ questions for us sir,? even if it's 1k for the correct answer
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by 211kamharida: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Just let it slide bro
God knows why i was not choosen.Just let it slide bro
God knows why i was not choosen....
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Tk4all(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
EvilRampage:
Cheers
Goodevening sir
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Tk4all(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
EvilRampage:
Sir you said i should mention today. I'm sorry for disturbing you sir
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by EvilRampage(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Tk4all:

Sir you said i should mention today. I'm sorry for disturbing you sir
Hey mate, sorry for replying late, i was down with flu, i'm just recovering. Hopefully today or tomorrow.
Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by Tk4all(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
EvilRampage:

Hey mate, sorry for replying late, i was down with flu, i'm just recovering. Hopefully today or tomorrow.
Oh! So sorry about that sir. Hope you are good now. Pls take your time, i can get and appreciate it anytime.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope This Is A Joke / What Is The True Nature Of Our Reality? Thread Updated! / The Female Body (Erotica)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.