Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life (56494 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by kollinz1234(m): 5:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Ameoba300:

Are you playing?

What type of playing is this?
na APC man na, where you expecting wisdom from his head?
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Yankee101: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Dangote’s uncle
Just know you need God
Money is nothing
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by sureprince01(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:
Having money doesn't guarantee Peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The rich also cry.....

He's not crying!!!!!! he's not begging to die!!!!. he is just expressing that he has reached the pinnacle and nothing moves him again, Solomon said same also. This is the final sign of fulfillment. I aspire to say those words someday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by lexy2014: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:

The rich also cry.....

Not sure I saw anywhere the man said he doesn't have peace of mind or happiness
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by lexy2014: 5:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Yankee101:
Dangote’s uncle
Just know you need God
Money is nothing

What will God do for him at his age
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 28, 2022
owobokiri:

What kind of lesson?
That legal wealth accumulation is bad?
We should all stay poor and automatically go to heaven!?
He's over 90 years! I have been hearing about Dantata Land and Sea since I was in primary school.
He made billions. Enjoyed life. He's now ready to go.
Natural progression

You dey mind people?

They've forgotten that at some point in life especially when you are very old, things of this world won't excite you anymore and at some point you will start thinking of death

My grandmother will say, all her sisters are dead,na only she and two brothers remain and any small talk,she will bring the issue of she dying.

As a child, you crave for so many things, as you grow older, somethings seem not to interest you again. At a good ripe old age, you will start thinking and talking like a kid(it happens,if you listen closely) old people's thinking are let them die in peace and let the younger ones continue especially those who have witnessed the death of both old and young

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Yankee101: 5:50am On Dec 28, 2022
2times2:
Wealth and long life
What can a man ask for
God
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by lexy2014: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Yankee101:
All the billions
The Bible says life is vanity
Live for God, impact the world

So the man didn't impact the world? So how have you impacted the world?

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by aikyg(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2022
The man is 91 and he has lived his best life. All he has left is wonderful memories and a frail body. I can assure you that he does not regret all the good things that life gave to him. All he is praying for a good afterlife.

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.

It's always worth it when you get to the top through legit means. That doesn't mean that the law of diminishing returns won't set in smiley

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by whizzler: 5:53am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.

Swears, lonely and cold out there !!!
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Yankee101: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2022
lexy2014:

What will God do for him at his age

To live forever with Christ Jesus
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by donhils: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
But let's get to that top first and find out whether it's worth it or not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:

The rich also cry.....
LET ME HAVE THE MONEY FIRST
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by essentialone(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Let's check out something

Click on Like for VP as Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

Click on Share for VP as Senator Kashim Shettima

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by jaxxy(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Depends on how u get to the top of the pyramid than getting there. This man enjoyed life and has lived a long life. Whatelse can he ask for in life?

His family is set for life. All that matters is the legacy he's leaving for them.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by tete7000(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That is when you have not invested in others. As you go up, draw others along.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Roycemadeit(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is life for you.

This is why we hammer on the need to prepare for Eternity because that is real life.

Life here on earth is just a temporal thing.
Eternity is forever and ever.

Don't allow the few years you have here on earth to destroy yours forever and ever.
Live in the Consciousness of your Eternity.

If you will make Eternal life in Heaven, you must Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.

How you gon live for eternity chanting the same thing and not going crazy?

Life here provides choices, bad or good.

But Heaven!

That's gotta be horrible.

You got gold you can't spend, you wear crowns you ain't kings.

No choices, no dying, no breaks.

Immortality isn't bliss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by 43Ronin: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Talking about wealth but missing the point. Terrorist shetima went for endorsement only to be told indirectly- NO! I am just waiting for my time to die nothing else matters grin
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Dicoomoba: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Life doesn’t worth too much because it’s temporal assignment
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is life for you.

This is why we hammer on the need to prepare for Eternity because that is the real life.

Life here on earth is just a temporal thing.
Eternity is forever and ever.

Don't allow the few years you have here on earth to destroy your forever and ever.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

If you will make Eternal life in Heaven, you must Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.

Well, you're better than Maynman who argues a person's date of birth as well.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Roycemadeit:

How you gon live for eternity chanting the same thing without going crazy? Life here provides choices, whether bad or otherwise but heaven! That should be horrible. You have gold you can't spend, you wear crowns you ain't kings. No choices, no dying, no pausing... Immortality is the worst curse.

Do you still believe in that shit?

Well,there are billions that still believe.,.. atheists can be useless......an atheist like Maynman argues with you about your skin color and gender while LordReed knows calling someone names isn't an achievement.... I mean LordReed is an atheist l will rather meet.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Mozegee: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2022
A true speech by an Elder state man,that all is vanity.How i wish that this selfish politicians can memorise on his words and know that no amount of money they steal from this country can save them when death comes knocking.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Archworld(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435074/just-waiting-time-longer-enjoy-life-businessman-dantata/

This is one of the reasons you should check on your parents. As they grow older , their circle of friends reduce. They can't travel anymore as they use to. They become so lonely. The world and everything in it become weird. Social media is not their thing , nothing to keep them going or lively. They only wait from morning till night wishing the day will come to an end . Be close to your parents. You have a lot of friends to mingle with and social media to keep you going , but they got none. Most of their friends are dead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by DaveHarry(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2022
I heard a story of where dis dantata will give out business loan to people, when they come back with the money, he will tell them to go back with it and return when they are sure of having made enough good business profits with the loan, because taking out the loan amount might affect their business at an early stage. Such a nice man!

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by davidtemi(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:

The rich also cry.....
He's not crying now.
He simply said he's old enough to die.
If he's nursing any sickness, it is old age sickness.
Baba is living wit his grandchildren

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ruffDiamond: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2022
No TRUE A millionaire anywhere in Nigeria, dead or alive, they've all been a criminal at a point or the other in their lives, just that the rotten, corrupt system,, coupled with the fuvking lopsided law and justice system tilted mostly to the poor masses and monsters they created, will allow many of them to get away with their crimes! Imagine him saying he hopes he didn't offend anyone, I laugh,... If God wan punish you now, Na to add 100 years to your life, maybe you fit witness the end of the world sef undecided no appeal in the court of God and no hypocrite,charlatan,,deceitful person shall be found there! Baba, just go!
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by blingxx(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:

The rich also cry.....

He's 91 stop saying nonsense and go and make money

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by jojothaiv(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by FamTomx2(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

I have said what I wanted to say.

As an agbado loyalist without Sense modality.

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by falcon01: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This isn't applicable here.

Whether one rich or not, old age will always ask
most people comment without understanding!! Rich or poor when old age comes you start feeling empty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.