Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life (56489 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Flier: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.
It's not really worth it you said? You obviously don't know anything.
For you to know him alone actually means it worth it let alone other area where this family controls part of your daily life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ictplotter(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
This life is overrated.

(QURAN 20:131) Do not turn your eyes covetously towards the embellishments and merriment of worldly life that We have bestowed upon various kinds of people to test them. But the clean provision bestowed upon you by your Lord is better and more enduring.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ahnie: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.
Deep
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Ibechris2: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
DSC7:
Being wealthy doesn't guarantee peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The Rich also cry....

While poverty is root of all insults.

The poor more my dear friend!
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by juman(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wow.
I would rather kill myself than committing suicide.

Soka lafia.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by stormborn28(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
I learnt his company was awarded the Auchi-Benin express-way that is a dungeon now..if true, find forgiveness from those that have die on that road because of corruption

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I apologize for my abuse

But this is the most stupidest thought of line i have ever read. For godsake, the man is old, he has accomplished everything and have prepared a legacy for his children by being the top of the pyramid

7 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by juman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
stormborn28:
I learnt his company was awarded the Auchi-Benin express-way that is a dungeon now..if true, find forgiveness from those that have die on that road because of corruption
The government have bad maintenance culture, maybe they failed to maintain the road well.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
DSC7:

The Rich also cry....

Which kind mentality una get for this country.

The truth is this being wealthy guarantee peace of mind, joy and happiness, you don't have to ever worry about money again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by stormborn28(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
juman:

The government have bad maintenance culture, maybe they failed to maintain the road well.

Not true. That road was never constructed.. It was at the early stage..that is grading and they abandoned it..I am a regular traveller along that road

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ogkrakkid(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hmmmm.
My dad told me same word this year.
It's well. cry
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by sageb: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by tinsel: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
DSC7:

The Rich also cry....
At 90 plus? He had done his work.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by LogicBomb8: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Life Is like bag everybody carry him own
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by omonnakoda: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
ictplotter:
This life is overrated.

(QURAN 20:131) Do not turn your eyes covetously towards the embellishments and merriment of worldly life that We have bestowed upon various kinds of people to test them. But the clean provision bestowed upon you by your Lord is better and more enduring.
Words
Nobody has returned from death to tell us what they do on the other if there is indeed another side
People believe what they believe based on what part of the world they were born and grow up with
If you were born in Korea or Argentina you won't be saying this

Words

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by JAMO84: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is life for you.

This is why we hammer on the need to prepare for Eternity because that is the real life.

Life here on earth is just a temporal thing.
Eternity is forever and ever.

Don't allow the few years you have here on earth to destroy your forever and ever.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

If you will make Eternal life in Heaven, you must Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.
Joker. No be only Lord and savior, na Lord of the ring

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by olisaEze(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2022
In other words, he really does not care for Shettima and his ambition. No support from him to you, Oga! As you come hopeless na so you still go hopeless, opari! grin

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by faceland: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Advanced old age is not as nice as some claim.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Eeya, sorry Sir. You don't need to feel that way
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by jimyjames(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:
Having money doesn't guarantee Peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The rich also cry.....
In this case it's not about the rich crying , he has peace of mind joy and happiness , he is satisfied with life and ready to depart it's a thing of joy , I personally don't wish to live past 90 , cause at the age there is nothing more to do in this life

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by virginchaser(m): 2:51am On Dec 28, 2022
He was favored by past Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by dj2chicki: 3:45am On Dec 28, 2022
For the idiot asking why some people say Tinubu is 92 years old
Yes Dantata is far healthier than Asiwaju
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Ckonnet: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He is 91 yrs old, it's normal he feels empty especially when you feel you have done all you wanted. And when you get to the top, use those resources and make impact in people's life.it gives some sense of fulfilment, iam a witness.

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by samwillyco1(m): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2022
This world
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by peacettw: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2022
I understand him perfectly. Life can indeed be very tiring. I won't say anymore beyond this but I frankly don't see the point of being only to die..

It seems like such a complete waste and to think that we all must go through that same journey. Everything is indeed nothing but vanity.

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Ken4Christ: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Please give your life to Christ before you depart. Hell is very hot and unbearable.

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Musty112: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2022
And what is the life of this world, except the enjoyment of illusion embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by KennethEnyi(m): 5:43am On Dec 28, 2022
91…Person Wey suppose don eve die since
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by faceLAGOS: 5:44am On Dec 28, 2022
I know the mooslims reading this will be feeling type of way.

I hope you have read that piece that talked about slave trade app in Saudi.

Foolish headslammers.

angry

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ican2020: 5:45am On Dec 28, 2022
You are appreciated and may you continue to age gracefully until the end

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Yankee101: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2022
All the billions
The Bible says life is vanity
Live for God, impact the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.