Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life (56491 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by millionboi(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.
Seriously,datz when you know that those who said vanity upon vanity has a point.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by engrchykae(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.
when God got to the top of the pyramid,he felt lonely.
Then he decided to split himself into creation to have experience.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by engrchykae(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Kobonaire234:
I don't blame him...he is 91 years of age. That's old, and i won't be surprised if he has not surpassed his expectation as to when he would die.

And yeah, most of his friends would be dead by now.

I have heard a woman of the same age from another country in an interview expressing the same sentiment as Dantata.
In life,all your memories are tied to your friends and peers.
My grandmother died at 136,there are days when she will be talking about her dead brothers and sisters.
She will be praising them.
All of a sudden,her face will begin to glow with a sort of brightness,we will begin to feel presence .
My dad will shout on her and everything will become normal again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2022
khreus:

Show me ten people who got to the top thru legit ways and i'll show you ninety of 'em who trampled on others to get to the top.
This part of the word is not right, it is uneven and cruel. You have to step on people to attain any height in life.

Law of diminishing did sets in at some point in life. Blame that on the ever changing mentality and perception of humans.
The great Albert Einstein once denied a surgery to live longer and his words "i want to go when i want to go".

That 'most' might've made it to the top through dishonest means doesn't mean there are not some who made it there through legit means.

Can we then say that when Einstein left was when he wanted to leave?
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2022
onadana:

Ehn...get there first then see if it is worth it or not.All this motivational speakings.

You will be the first I will be replying.

Money is a mirage and the biggest time waster! Do you know money is a liability on time?

You will spend all your hours growing that money, before you realize, you are old. And when you feel it’s time to start enjoying your wealth, your are outdated and your desire has diminished.

At that point, your mind start querying you about how you devoted so much time on what you cannot even spend.

Man’s wants are infinite, but trust me, it will dawn on you at some point. If you do a rough estimate, at some point, you chasing what you can’t finish spending, at the detriment of the best life.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by 2016v2017: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is life for you.

This is why we hammer on the need to prepare for Eternity because that is the real life.

Life here on earth is just a temporal thing.
Eternity is forever and ever.

Don't allow the few years you have here on earth to destroy your forever and ever.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

If you will make Eternal life in Heaven, you must Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by BlackKafka: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:
Having money doesn't guarantee Peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The rich also cry.....

Yeah but in his case, He is crying cos of old age . . . almost all of his friends, acquittances, and people He enjoyed life with are dead. I bet his money must have an impact on him living so long.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by BJanta: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2022
See to it, Sir,that you give your life
to CHRIST before you depart, the
LORD Himself helping you in
JESUS' Name, amen.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Venom11(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
How yu tk know?
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Venom11:

How yu tk know?

If you want to be great, walk with great people. They will tell you all you need to know. Sometimes, it feels like they discouraging you, but if you critically think and analyze it, you will find it difficult to accept.

Everybody says let me have it first, forgetting it’s all dependent on time put-in, which is irredeemable
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by dochenaj: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
brain54:
Striking resemblance with Dangote…

Seems like same conclusion Solomon came to.

See In the end All is vanity!
Life is a rat race period…
They are related, I think he's the uncle or so.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by millionboi(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2022
donhils:

But let's get to that top first and find out whether it's worth it or not
what are you waiting for
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by onadana: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You will be the first I will be replying.

Money is a mirage and the biggest time waster! Do you know money is a liability on time?

You will spend all your hours growing that money, before you realize, you are old. And when you feel it’s time to start enjoying your wealth, your are outdated and your desire has diminished.

At that point, your mind start querying you about how you devoted so much time on what you cannot even spend.

Man’s wants are infinite, but trust me, it will dawn on you at some point. If you do a rough estimate, at some point, you chasing what you can’t finish spending, at the detriment of the best life.

Now the question is,what is the best life?Can you get the best of life without money?The money I am referring to is self sufficiency,not billions and uncountable properties.Surely not for my kind.Contentment is it.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2022
onadana:

Now the question is,what is the best life?Can you get the best of life without money?The money I am referring to is self sufficiency,not billions and uncountable properties.Surely not for my kind.Contentment is it.

I was to referring to average life in the first place. That’s the standard life where you can work and play. A life where you can have a sound sleep and get back to work. Visit families at wish and merry with no schedule.

When you start hitting some financial standing…. You will never know what hot you till probably a 4 decades later when you start questioning your own self.

The money chase can be compared to drugs. Your bank statements will be intoxicating you and your zeal will be multiplying. Before you will ever have a reason to question yourself, 50 years is gone and it will just feel like you started yesterday.

As humans, we never accept this fact until it dawns on us. Few people do though, I mean very few.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by mariahAngel(f): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What wasn't worth what? Life? Experience?
How you get/got to the top will determine whether or not it was worth it.

People will type anything without thinking it through. undecided
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Friend22(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2022
owobokiri:

What kind of lesson?
That legal wealth accumulation is bad?
We should all stay poor and automatically go to heaven!?
He's over 90 years! I have been hearing about Dantata Land and Sea since I was in primary school.
He made billions. Enjoyed life. He's now ready to go.
Natural progression

He never said acquisition of legal wealth is wrong,but don't make it the sole purpose of your existence (that's if you are a Muslim).
The baba has seen it and done it all,and there's nothing more to be done,only those who don't see the uselessness of chasing after life itself are those who are hedonistic in habit.

Nothing dey this life,except to please God.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by simplesearch: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2022
Exactly what the wisdom of God said in the below verse of the scripture, especially in the last paragraph.

Ecclesiastes 12:1 (KJV) Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Ofiadiegwu: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435074/just-waiting-time-longer-enjoy-life-businessman-dantata/

Wonderful!
This man is a typical Haus Muslim. When you stay close to people like this they make you remember the Creator in all you do and act based on the fear of God.
One desires to be a Muslim when he sees great men like this full of fear of God and not willing to offend anyone at all.

Aminu Dogo as you are fondly called, don't worry because your life is very important to Nigerians. We need elderstatesmen of your standing to stay with us in this side of the creation. Besides, your family still needs you around sir.
#plsstaylonger
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by khreus(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2022
KENFERDYOORI:

That 'most' might've made it to the top through dishonest means doesn't mean there are not some who made it there through legit means.

Can we then say that when Einstein left was when he wanted to leave?
Hypothetically yes, i guess he was already tired of living at that point. He was shaken following his contribution on the nuclear bomb development and the devastation it caused to humanity by the hiroshima and nagasaki narratives.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by AlongCamePollie(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sure. Unless you lived your life for the meaningful impacting of people's lives, to better the lot of the vulnerable and the destitute in society, to put smiles on people's faces. If you succeeded in touching lives, you would most likely feel fulfilled at the end of your purposeful life. Well, that is my opinion, at least.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Bizibi(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ethnic wars and creating acrimonies cos I don’t support Peter?

Say something else please! Those accusations won’t fly!
mtcheeeeew
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Venom11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If you want to be great, walk with great people. They will tell you all you need to know. Sometimes, it feels like they discouraging you, but if you critically think and analyze it, you will find it difficult to accept.

Everybody says let me have it first, forgetting it’s all dependent on time put-in, which is irredeemable

Lol.. Top notch verbosity
How you take know say, "at the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you, that...... Worth it"
Shey you think say he dey regret say e b 90yrs or you are bn figurative or proverbial...
Critically analyzing things, means applying one, or combining different schools of thought to analyze a unique situation.
Moreover the man no de regret at the top, only asking for peace...
Lastly I didn't say/mean you are wrong, I just want to understand, what you actually meant?
Peace ✌️
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by PAQ(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Only worthy people get to the top of the pyramid and stay there. Getting there is not all, staying there is worth every blood, sweat & tears.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Omoodutodaiwa1: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is the types of news that go through your brain not all short of breath Lai.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by beejaay: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
77up:
I understand you are feeling emotional all because he isn't support your gringory , you can't blackmail anyone to force support, live and let others live.

bros anyone can support anyone that they want..people can queue behing anyone they want, nigeria will remain after all of us die out, where are the men of yesterday? they are gone...throwing jab at ourselves is one thing, fanning ember of ethnicity is another thing..
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by beejaay: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ethnic wars and creating acrimonies cos I don’t support Peter?

Say something else please! Those accusations won’t fly!

you can support anyone you want but throwing it down the ethnic ways is a no no....you and i know how ethnic bigot you are
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
God please give me strength to push at least through 85
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
He is not enjoying life anymore at 92? sad my neighbour over is still drinking whiskey, smoking and picking up prostitutes at 96 years old. And he is even looking to marry one of his young female prostitutes next year. grin
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by jice(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The top always such a lonely place. Most of the information you get at that point are lies from people wanting something from you.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Ajixegun: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Just like my grandma, she's tired and always ready for the time to leave this earth (she categorically said it), but it seems the time is always being prolong for her. She's over 100 year of age though.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Niklaus398: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
liasmiram2567:

No! If you will make heaven,you MUST BELIEVE AND SURRENDER TO THE GOD ,THE ALMIGHTY AND NOT HIS CREATURE OR ANYONE BORN OF A WOMAN.
that's not what the Bible said
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Pymetrics: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
اللهم اجعله حسن الخاتمة
May Allah grant him good ending.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.