Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself (819 Views)

Please Help, I'm Getting More Interested In Fcking Other People's GF / SHE KEEP COMING BK, It's Easy To Get A Girl To Date, Than Breaking Up With Her / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Highcheef: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Women naturally love food that’s a verifiable fact. That’s why you’ll hear so many women say “my love language is food” or you’ll hear some say “anyone who brings me food gets my attention” and i thinks that’s so true about them, so i so no reason why they won’t be more interested in the food than the actual date when they go on a date.

Ideally a date is supposed to be a time to bond and communicate not necessarily about the food, and I’m not saying the food being part of it isn’t a good thing but the most important aspect of a date is the part where the two people on a date get to bond and know each other better, that’s in a case where they recently just met.

But i think African women and women from Nigeria especially see dates as an opportunity to eat to their fill and also eat the type of food they have never eaten before.

I came across a tweet about a guy who was on a date with a certain lady who told him that she goes on at least four dates every week, wow, that’s enough food for her to eat.

Source: https://24magix.com/why-are-african-women-more-interested-in-the-food-in-a-date-than-the-date-itself

Visit for more: https://24magix.com

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by jerryunit48: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ahhh … They are hungry na ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by fman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's a date nah!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by marlow1962(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na hunger na, food no dy anywhere.

You dy carry gal wer nva chop morning food or gal wer nva knw wen her next meal go sure, go on a date cun dy expert her make she no chop?

Date is for feeding the less, na gal wer no dy hungry go coke date she no go chop, highest she go drink one bottle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Bahamas95(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Only hungry girls do that.
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by VinnyBaba: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Simply because they eat poor nutrients meals@home.

(This is For Poor Girls tho).. undecided
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
I turned down a date cos of food

Once he mentioned chicken republic, I declined..I want fun..movies, food,ice cream, gist .glass of wine and refused to allow me pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Prettygirl200(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Excuse me op, which one is women like food, maybe that's for some other girls certainly not me bc for me na money I like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Suunnn(f): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Highcheef:
Women naturally love food that’s a verifiable fact. That’s why you’ll hear so many women say “my love language is food” or you’ll hear some say “anyone who brings me food gets my attention” and i thinks that’s so true about them, so i so no reason why they won’t be more interested in the food than the actual date when they go on a date.

Ideally a date is supposed to be a time to bond and communicate not necessarily about the food, and I’m not saying the food being part of it isn’t a good thing but the most important aspect of a date is the part where the two people on a date get to bond and know each other better, that’s in a case where they recently just met.

But i think African women and women from Nigeria especially see dates as an opportunity to eat to their fill and also eat the type of food they have never eaten before.

I came across a tweet about a guy who was on a date with a certain lady who told him that she goes on at least four dates every week, wow, that’s enough food for her to eat.

Source: https://24magix.com/why-are-african-women-more-interested-in-the-food-in-a-date-than-the-date-itself

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
Most African Women Not All

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
We're hungry... grin grin grin
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by HeartlessMan: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by PerfectStranger(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
I turned down a date cos of food

Once he mentioned chicken republic, I declined..I want fun..movies, food,ice cream, gist .glass of wine and refused to allow me pay
Fun kill you there.

Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Nelllson: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Excuse me op, which one is women like food, maybe that's for some other girls certainly not me bc for me na money I like.
shey village people use money swear for u and Jennyclay. Las las dem go use una do ritual angry angry
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by PerfectStranger(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
With your akpu face.
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

With your akpu face.
Like your mother's own right? I understand!!!
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by PerfectStranger(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Like your mother's own right? I understand!!!
You should actually be paying guys for sex and not the other way round ho.e.
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Prettygirl200(f): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You should actually be paying guys for sex and not the other way round ho.e.
Like your mother paid men for sex that produced you right? I also understand!!
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by MasterShifu010(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
See the trick I use to know a hungry girl ...
I take them out on Sunday , I’ll order ice cream , If she orders rice , that means Dey no cook am for house , cos I can’t go out on a Sunday to go and eat rice that I have at home ...
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Kipaji: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2022
That's because she does not like you. As simple as that.
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Fun kill you there.
fire burn u there
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Streetmovement(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Took a bitch out to eat and she be squirting
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Nicepoker(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you see most of these girls the way and the kind of food they eat at home. Shame will engulf you. Why won't they jump on the opportunity to eat a well balanced meal. grin. I needed to do humanity a favor I took one to an eatery. This mammal was just eating like a starved tiger.
Re: Why Are African Women More Interested In The Food In A Date Than The Date Itself by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Highcheef:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
Let her eat before going on date.
Me that hardly ear outside not to talk of date. No be everybody dey chop anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Problems Of Men / “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts / How To Win The Heart Of Any Beautiful Lady In The World Even If You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.