Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped (5977 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Vickky555: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2022
My nugga babe sent him a voicenote while they were having a discussion online and she was pausing while we could hear a pa pa pa sound behind. The funniest part was that we had to connect the phone to a Bluetooth speaker to analyze the sound better so we won't just make assumptions. We analyzed it and thought about different things that could cause the sound maybe she was cooking but she said no when my Friend asked her. So what I just want to say in essence is that please if you know say Dem dey Bleep you abeg no do voicenote coz my Friend no dey okay since morning even we had to delete it so he wont go back to it again coz nigga down.
Why do ladies even do this in the first place?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by veektor01(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Lmao..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Bluezy13(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by dawnomike(m): 2:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Nkan nbe!!!

4 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by beelon1020(m): 2:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Really? All that equipment to do Analysis of unrepentant olosho? You know if you and your nigger channel all that energy on information technology and special analysis, in the nearest future better and more classic ladies will be flocking around you like bees....

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by DavidEsq(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Vickky555:
My nugga babe sent him a voicenote while they were having a discussion online and she was pausing while we could hear a pa pa pa sound behind. The funniest part was that we had to connect the phone to a Bluetooth speaker to analyze the sound better so we won't just make assumptions. We analyzed it and thought about different things that could cause the sound maybe she was cooking but she said no when my Friend asked her. So what I just want to say in essence is that please if you know say Dem dey Bleep you abeg no do voicenote coz my Friend no dey okay since morning even we had to delete it so he wont go back to it again coz nigga down.
The analysis part killed me grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by falcon01: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2022
I've called 2 girls in 2 different Occasions and they where getting banged I could here the moans the groans and the knacks and sometimes the guys voice. The last one was very stupid she was moaning and was talking incoherently and couldn't even cut off the call so she shouted and the guy said something like "what's this na" I think he's referring to the call because he is her boyfriend. I kept wondering why they do that why do they pick calls or in your case make voice note in that situation? Well I think it's guilt, the guilt they feel, they feel as if you know where they are an what they are doing so they just pick the call without thinoing twice, plus in that moment their brain is not in the right spot, alot of oxytocin, Dopamine, serotonin and othe baby making chemicals is active grin grin it's just like when you smoke weed you start feeling anybody that looks at you knows you've smoked weed. It's the paranoia.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by marlow1962(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Lol Abeg dy checkmate ur frnd well o, na just 3 days to new year.

3 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Danisaint112(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Nairaland with their super stories believe this at your own peril. Dude is testing Micro phone to see if he would hit FP. Stories we have heard countless times.
Mtcheeew! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Veezy4u(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Lies. Let's see d VN undecided
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Zico777(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2022
grin
I reminisce something similar that happened to me about 15 yrs ago back in school.

A lady friend of mine called me on the phone around 3am while I was bleeping myself away.

When I picked she observed a difference in the way I sounded, so she was like what are u doing, why is your voice like this?

After the call, my girl was like why did u have to pick that call while u were inside me!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by faceLAGOS: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2022
There was this girl I was smashing & her boyfriend call came in.

The girl begged me to keep silent that it’s her “serious boyfriend”.

I no send. Just kept banging away.

Stoopid girls

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Jimmythewise: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2022
falcon01:
I've called 2 girls in 2 different Occasions and they where getting banged I could here the moans the groans and the knacks and sometimes the guys voice. The last one was very stupid she was moaning and was talking incoherently and couldn't even cut off the call so she shouted and the guy said something like "what's this na" I think he's referring to the call because he is her boyfriend. I kept wondering why they do that why do they pick calls or in your case make voice note in that situation? Well I think it's guilt, the guilt they feel, they feel as if you know where they are an what they are doing so they just pick the call without thinoing twice, plus in that moment their brain is not in the right spot, alot of oxytocin, Dopamine, serotonin and othe baby making chemicals is active grin grin it's just like when you smoke weed you start feeling anybody that looks at you knows you've smoked weed. It's the paranoia.
Yesterday it happened to me. Her boyfriend called and she picked. I had to stop because he would notice in her breathing. I think she picked hoping that he won't notice but as a guy man I knew he would notice. Things are happening.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by wisdomkid: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2022
This shouldn't be funny, but grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Rexymania(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Gadafii: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2022
I am the type of guy she’s riding while sending that VN

As una simple men no wan wise, the guy don see your guy finish for her to even send voice notes when she knows she doesn’t sound normal, that’s the height of see finish

She probably know that the Mumu boy will believe the lies, if you guys were not with him to analyze the sounds your guy man for believe her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by candygist: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Vickky555:

I blame your nugga for trusting a girl or calling the girl is girl friend. Bro these girls are after what they can get. The highest bidder wins. If married women can be sleeping outside who come be your girlfriend. I want guys to learn. Don't give any girl all of your heart. Or will end in tears. Especially Nigerian girls with bad family background.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Vickky555: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Danisaint112:
Nairaland with their super stories believe this at your own peril. Dude is testing Micro phone to see if he would hit FP. Stories we have heard countless times.
Mtcheeew! undecided
If it has never happened to you before please don't assume it's fake. This is a real story and I know it's not my friend alone but many guys out there have also been in this situation one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Vickky555: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2022
candygist:

I blame your nugga for trusting a girl or calling the girl is girl friend. Bro these girls are after what they can get. The highest bidder wins. If married women can be sleeping outside who come be your girlfriend. I want guys to learn. Don't give any girl all of your heart. Or will end in tears. Especially Nigerian girls with bad family background.
That's nigga man����
Auto correct changed it to nugga even the fact that you had to repeat it got me laughing hard
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by BlackkPegasus(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
set awon sound engineering geng
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by nicerod(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Generalwoodz(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Sex smelling in the air. Two humans lay in a mosquito net-covered bed. The electric bulb was switched off but my eyes without much pain could still find its way to the standing nipples, sucking the breasts like a pirate, and licking as though honey flowed from them

She rode me cowgirl style. The watermelon-sized breast bounced as she moved up and down with dexterity.

There was something magical about her curvaceous waist for she wiggled like a snake, and twisted acrobatically.

I moaned relished and pleasurably kissed and sucked the abundance of saliva from her mouth when she suddenly motioned me to keep shut and still...my dick completely buried deep inside her like a coffin in a grave.

Apparently, it was a phone call from her LOML.

In secs, they were all lovey-dovey on the call.

Like a lamb obeying a Shepherd's call I remained meekly quiet, still, and silent.

I observed the call was taking eternity and I couldn't wait. The next moment I commenced digging her slowly from that position.

At some point, she started breathing like a girl leaving heaven for hell because the angels chased her away.

Lol.

Looked like the boy on the other end noticed and asked for the reason why she breathed that way. Witch weaved a thread of lies, and boy! Did he swallow Everything hook, link and sinker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Mercury12(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Yesterday it happened to me. Her boyfriend called and she picked. I had to stop because he would notice in her breathing. I think she picked hoping that he won't notice but as a guy man I knew he would notice. Things are happening.
Well you are making things happen undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by SPAMBOX7: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2022
candygist:

The apex of them all

2 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by SPAMBOX7: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Vickky555:
[color=#006600][/color]
If it has never happened to you before please don't assume it's fake. This is a real story and I know it's not my friend alone but many guys out there have also been in this situation one way or the other.
No mind the werey. Even me experienced it first hand. The stupid girl told the guy she's moaning to the sound of his voice. Werey come dey blush

3 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Jimmythewise: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Mercury12:

Well you are making things happen undecided
grin
As it should be
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Jimmythewise: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
candygist:

word
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by Verifiedtrader(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
E be things.
Let me help you set up your T-Mobile esim.
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by FatimaAbbas(f): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2022
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV35lYB2lPk
author=Vickky555 post=119482143]My nugga babe sent him a voicenote while they were having a discussion online and she was pausing while we could hear a pa pa pa sound behind. The funniest part was that we had to connect the phone to a Bluetooth speaker to analyze the sound better so we won't just make assumptions. We analyzed it and thought about different things that could cause the sound maybe she was cooking but she said no when my Friend asked her. So what I just want to say in essence is that please if you know say Dem dey Bleep you abeg no do voicenote coz my Friend no dey okay since morning even we had to delete it so he wont go back to it again coz nigga down.
Why do ladies even do this in the first place? [/quote]
Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by FatimaAbbas(f): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2022
Jimmythewise:
word
Not all girls or ladies cheat, just the way not all men cheat. Please stop generalizing...

2 Likes

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by dontrulee: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Normal stuff na.
It's very easy to get ladies banged these days, so I don't give a damn.

No lady can be trusted, I onced dated a very "religious" girl, attends deeper Life and seemingly spiritual and she once told me how she lost her virginity. Yeah, the same day she lost her virginity was the same day she had a church program and she attended and even ministered in church after the act because she's a chorister. This is someone who looks so innocent (looks do decieve) and this one will say no sex till marriage whereas she's collecting it from bad boys like us.

All those church girls, na Dem bad pass in a coded way. Every lady is bad until proven otherwise.

If you truly want to enjoy ladies to the fullest, your relationship with them should be nonsexual majority of the time, the sex is just an advantage. A lady can love you and still have sex with other guys, sex is a function of the body's biology, love is more of mind and emotional games. Don't kill yourself because your girl is having sex with others, what stops you from having sex with others too??

When you understand that you can't control a human being 100% and that whatever action a person takes shouldn't affect the way you react or respond, small things will not bother you. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent My Friend A Voicenote While She Was Getting bleeped by dontrulee: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2022
FatimaAbbas:

Not all girls or ladies cheat, just the way not all men cheat. Please stop generalizing...

Have you cheated before?
It depends on the definition of "cheating"
As far as you're living, you're cheating.
Just being alive is a proof that you cheated death. So, yes we are all cheaters in the true sense of it. Just that the degree to which we cheat varies. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only / Who Is The Real Wife ?? / She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.