Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso (32842 Views)

'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by daygee12: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2022
nnamdi640:
Urchin spotted!!! This one just avoided the message and wanted to face somebody else.

Which message bro? Maybe u are the one bedwetting or someone from ur family
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by nnamdi640: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2022
daygee12:

Which message bro? Maybe u are the one bedwetting or someone from ur family
Tinubu dey bedwet

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Chameleon, you don't talk anyhow and have been castigating Peter Obi for ages, I have not seen any of you criticized either Atiku or Kwakwansor but only Obi, Bleep off you hypocritical coward. You have now tried a soft escape, I dare you to reply Kwakwansor and prove your mettle for once, cowards
This is your problem o. I m not a spokesperson of Tinubu nor a member of his media campaign. I v nothing to say about Kwankwaso cos among the 4 top candidates, he's projected to carry 4th. But so far, he's the most civil one aside that he's carrying his campaigns to the north alone and hasn't reached the south. As for Atiku, you think you can screenshot my post so that you ll screen the south or Yorubas are abusing him. Anyways, according to Obasanjo, he has been described as a thief and I can't vote a thief. So what's your problem and that of Igbos, it's that you all are quick to abuse those who share different political alliance with you. In one of my posts here this morning, I drummed support for Peter Obi. If Peter Obi didn't win, it's goats like you, Asari Dokubo, Soludo and others that lynched his ambition. Cos in your Biafra agenda, una get factions. Never in your life achieve political win with insults.
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by iamsolasoul(f): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Lol
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by engrpheleeks(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

Lol. I'm telling you what Kwankwaso said. Whether he was right or wrong is not my issue but obviously when the candidates submitted their docments Obi, submitted GCE results. So it's clear who the reference is for.

Don't waste your time fighting me, go and fight the person that said it you fool.
SEE HOW SHALLOW MINDED YOU ARE. WHY SHOULD OBI SUBMIT HIS DEGREE WHEN THE LEAST QUALIFICATION FOR THE POSITION HE IS VYING FOR IS SSCE, IF AT ALL WHAT YOU TYPED IS TRUE?

HE DON RUSH CALL ME FOOL, BUT NA SOMEBODY GIVE YOUR DRUGLORD UPPERCUT, ALL OF UNA TAKE COVER.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by PrinceOfLagos: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Chei cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by AfonjaPriest: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Rabiu Kwankwaso has given the drug lord criminal the perfect upper cut to send him careering to his downfall. O ti lu lé!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Waterysperm:
Up till now, not even one urchin is brave enough to reply Kwankwaso. The thread is in the second page oo but they are no where to be found. Just imagine if na Igbo man talk this. Anyway the fear of the North is the beginning of an Agbado urchin.
Dem no born there papa well to respond to Kwankwaso insult on Tinubu na

Tinubu urchins are slaves to the northerner , fact!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by kkonyeji(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

If he said this, then he's so petty.

He of all people should know that you don't comment on someone's health in a derogatory manner.

This same guy at the end of the day might collapse his structure for one of these two men.

Kwankwaso f*uk up for here.

In any case

Atiku is coming

He'll only cum in your mouth

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by SmartyPants(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2022
engrpheleeks:

SEE HOW SHALLOW MINDED YOU ARE. WHY SHOULD OBI SUBMIT HIS DEGREE WHEN THE LEAST QUALIFICATION FOR THE POSITION HE IS VYING FOR IS SSCE, IF AT ALL WHAT YOU TYPED IS TRUE?

HE DON RUSH CALL ME FOOL, BUT NA SOMEBODY GIVE YOUR DRUGLORD UPPERCUT, ALL OF UNA TAKE COVER.

More foolish words.

undecided

I don't support any of the candidates, so I couldn't care less who gave Tinubu an uppercut. As I've advised, take your rancour somewhere else. Or keep wasting your energy if it pleases you.
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by daygee12: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2022
nnamdi640:
Tinubu dey bedwet

How did u know Tinubu is bedwetting or u are the one cleaning his bum-bum? I'm not sure u are not using Pampas
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by moscow007: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Trapnews:

I certainly hope you will not reveal your identity because Jagaban will be sworn in come 2023 and will be re elected 2027. I strongly advise you do not reveal your identity

Foolish idiots...just like their master making empty threats.

I will reveal my identity and location to you in particular, I'm in Delta State in d creeks, come and see! Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by baretalk: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Tell us your manifesto, what you will do for Nigeria, dumb politicians evade real issues and start throwing lies and propanganda about, because their brains are empty. Kwankwaso what's your manifesto?
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by akaleb2015(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Funny statement indeed it is when election is at the corner that is when they know who dey bed wet for body abi na election dey disgrace people na them know who dey urinate for their body grin grin grin grin nigerians get ready to vote for a president that use pampers so that it would be included in the nigerian yearly budget grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by engrpheleeks(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

More foolish words.

undecided

I don't support any of the candidates, so I couldn't care less who gave Tinubu an uppercut. As I've advised, take your rancour somewhere else. Or keep wasting your energy if it pleases you.
OH, YOU DON'T SUPPORT ANY OF THE 3 CANDIDATES. YOU SHOULD BE IGNORED.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by tunapawizzy: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2022
malel1:

You will never see Yorubas respond to this statement because their masters have spoken. If it was sabinus, heaven will fall that day . Bunch of cowards

You people will see the light in 2023 and realize that those tribalistic hediots on nairaland do not speak for the Yoruba race. You let them push you to be tribalistic like them, then the real message is lost in the tribal rantings. The people at the forefront of exposing Tinubu's ills are Yoruba, so what's with the tribal colouration you are trying to give any issue.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by odinga1of: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2022
, seunmsg, Moh247, Madridguy

How far? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is Kwankwaso referring to?

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Boyuche: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Omo dis Kwankwaso na confirm Vawulence Comrade grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Taiggarr: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2022
malel1:

You will never see Yorubas respond to this statement because their masters have spoken. If it was sabinus, heaven will fall that day . Bunch of cowards

You speak as a Little young DINGBAT!!!

How old is this one

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by StrongAlphMale: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
You don't have sense. I'm Yoruba and I will vote Obi. You must Thiefnubuu's urchin disguising as Obidient.

Ok bro, I'm sorry!

I meant to say tehifnubu urchins and not yorubas. I was only joking bro. Yorubas are great and lovely people. They're awesome. Let Love lead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by SmartyPants(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2022
engrpheleeks:

OH, YOU DON'T SUPPORT ANY OF THE 3 CANDIDATES. YOU SHOULD BE IGNORED.

Yes, please. Ignore me asap.

Have no interest in you whatsoever.
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Felabrity: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:
Tell us your manifesto, what you will do for Nigeria, dumb politicians evade real issues and start throwing lies and propanganda about, because their brains are empty. Kwankwaso what's your manifesto?
But Tinubu is a bedwetter?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Whoknowsme: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2022
ccffwx:
, seunmsg, Moh247, your attention is urgently needed. Myndd44, Seun, this shouldn't miss frontpage. Lol!
You won't see them talk trash here but if the headline has something to do with Obi, they'll come here and start brushing their dirty stupid teeth.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by engrpheleeks(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

Yes, please. Ignore me asap.
Have no interest in you whatsoever.
YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORED. YOU WILL BE A FOOL TO QUOTE ME AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by jamace(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2022
nyabingi:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/27/im-not-spare-tyre-i-do-not-bedwet-nnpp-presidential-candidate-kwankwaso-mocks-opponents

Kwakwanso should not be allowed to use ALMAJIRI voters in 2023 presidential election. I know that is where his strength lies.

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Franchise21(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2022
ccffwx:
, seunmsg, Moh247, your attention is urgently needed. Myndd44, Seun, this shouldn't miss frontpage. Lol!
U forgot to add Ihordspy and LeoDeKing. Their attention is also needed urgently

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by SmartyPants(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2022
engrpheleeks:

YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORED. YOU WILL BE A FOOL TO QUOTE ME AGAIN.

Why are you desperate for my attention??

You don't need to mention me to tell me I have been ignored you desperate clown. You're nothing and no one to me - and you'll never be anything more than that.
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Signum(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Olaolex:
Urchins not Yorubas

You are wise bro
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by DeZoro(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
I see Kwankwanso collapsing his structure to support Mr. Peter Obi of Labour Party. From there, he ll be given a juicy position.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by freeborn02: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2022
ccffwx:

You mean , the national enemy that hides behind a female moniker like a weak man?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Ykc2(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Wow all tinubu supporters are keeping quiet are they afraid of a northern politician?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.