Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso (32924 Views)

'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by malel1: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Taiggarr:

You speak as a Little young DINGBAT!!!

How old is this one

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!

Oga concentrate on the message u cowards

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by malel1: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2022
tunapawizzy:

You people will see the light in 2023 and realize that those tribalistic hediots on nairaland do not speak for the Yoruba race. You let them push you to be tribalistic like them, then the real message is lost in the tribal rantings. The people at the forefront of exposing Tinubu's ills are Yoruba, so what's with the tribal colouration you are trying to give any issue.

I apologize to u Broda , but some comments I read here atimes makes me wonder

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by amade1: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2022
fire on
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by malel1: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Stop calling Yorubas names. Most of them support Obi. Let's stop all these tribal divisions and take back our country

Ok , but it has nothing to do with obi , am just trying to point out the curse heaped on sabinus over nothing , while Kwankwaso did same and nothing happened

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by malel1: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Komu1048:

Yeah at most what the Yoruba does is respond with fact. Hence, their sophisticated title.

If it's a Yoruba person that lives n works in Onitsha that made any demeaning statement about Ur Lord Obi. They would have roasted his heads by now, that's how intolerant and impetuous you people can be. But u r still here ranting about a word for word response whereas y’all respond with injuries and death

I pity u , anybody that says anything contrary to ur opinion is an Òbi fan

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by malel1: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Don't just speak rudely tona whole tribe and a country. Yorubaland isn't the mate of you or your ancestors. And no one is after Sabinus or Peter Obi or decimating Atiku. Now read the response you are yearning for very well.
Kwankwaso has run his mouth. He ll be answered on the election day. The majority of we Yorubas don't talk anyhow or vote anyhow. We think we'll before supporting. The election day ll shock you!

Oga it’s a fact , did u people not insult sabinus over mimicking tinubu ? Why are u people not doing same for kwankwaso ?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Rightmindset: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2022
This one enter well well. Tinubu should just relax and step down.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Olaolex: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Signum:

You are wise bro
Honestly, those urchins are not representing any tribe. They are only after their stomach.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Whoknowsme: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Trapnews:

I certainly hope you will not reveal your identity because Jagaban will be sworn in come 2023 and will be re elected 2027. I strongly advise you do not reveal your identity
That's all you can say. If Obi says anything, you'll start waxing power up and down.
We've seen how you people react to different kind of news.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by luluman: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
malel1:

You will never see Yorubas respond to this statement because their masters have spoken. If it was sabinus, heaven will fall that day . Bunch of cowards
You never stop showing the world how "DUMB" you & your kins are: Were all of you in your region born like that?
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Darkjudge24: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
moscow007:
No matter how far lies travels, truth will always catch up with it.

D demonic drug lord will neva lord over Nigeria, money and threats can only get him APC ticket but not the presidency.

With all his money and sophisticated political war chest he couldn't return an incumbent Governor in his home state Osun with less than 3.4m population. Is it Nigeria Presidential seat he will win?

A demon with no siblings or school mates.
mumu talk
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
malel1:

Oga it’s a fact , did u people not insult sabinus over mimicking tinubu ? Why are u people not doing same for kwankwaso ?
No one insulted Sabinus. You read social media posts and equate it to reality. What's the total no of those that insulted Sabinus?
Divide them by tribe. How many Igbos, Hausas or Yorubas?
What if they are Hausa people? Cos most of them are now online hiding under usernames of Igbos or Yorubas to create divide n rule?
Hausa/Fulanis are the problems of ndi Igbo, not Yorubas. Go deep in history to check. Go after the real culprits.
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by onuman: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Truth07: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2022
What a pity, to cry self dey hungry me since i see this post, diaris god oh

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by dettolgel: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Racoon:
Sabinus did his own, then they started threatening and cursing him. Kwankwaso don do him own now. Oya Festus Keyamo, Tinubu urchins and miscreants over to unu.

Maybe we should go to Keyamo handle and ask him why he is not convulsing already grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by onuman: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
nyabingi:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/27/im-not-spare-tyre-i-do-not-bedwet-nnpp-presidential-candidate-kwankwaso-mocks-opponents

The spare tyre jab by Kwankwaso was also aimed at Tinubu who is a mere spare tyre to Kashim Shettima. Shettima had since declared that he will be Commander of the Armed forces while Tinubu will take care of economy.
Commander of the armed forces is the person who is truly in charge of a country. In other words, Tinubu will become a Minister for Economy while Shettima will be the true president.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Gohs: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Well, I still stand on the fact that Peter Obi remains the best man for 2023 presidency.

Vote Labour party 2023 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by dettolgel: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

No one insulted Sabinus. You read social media posts and equate it to reality. What's the total no of those that insulted Sabinus?
Divide them by tribe. How many Igbos, Hausas or Yorubas?
What if they are Hausa people? Cos most of them are now online hiding under usernames of Igbos or Yorubas to create divide n rule?
Hausa/Fulanis are the problems of ndi Igbo, not Yorubas. Go deep in history to check. Go after the real culprits.

At the bolded, so not even a single person insulted sabinus ? did you even read the thread here or saw the social media posts?

If you had said there is no concrete evidence to verify the tribes of those that insulted him that would have made more sense rather than denying the obvious.

I don't understand how someone could make such a bold face false claim.

Anyways na nairaland be this where people see white and call it black. grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by onuman: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2022
malel1:

You will never see Yorubas respond to this statement because their masters have spoken. If it was sabinus, heaven will fall that day . Bunch of cowards
Don't generalise Yorubas please. Say Yoruba MURIC people who are mostly Tinubu's urchins.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by AntiTerrorist: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Ok bro, I'm sorry!

I meant to say tehifnubu urchins and not yorubas. I was only joking bro. Yorubas are great and lovely people. They're awesome. Let Love lead.
One love grin
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by dettolgel: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

This is your problem o. I m not a spokesperson of Tinubu nor a member of his media campaign. I v nothing to say about Kwankwaso cos among the 4 top candidates, he's projected to carry 4th. But so far, he's the most civil one aside that he's carrying his campaigns to the north alone and hasn't reached the south. As for Atiku, you think you can screenshot my post so that you ll screen the south or Yorubas are abusing him. Anyways, according to Obasanjo, he has been described as a thief and I can't vote a thief. So what's your problem and that of Igbos, it's that you all are quick to abuse those who share different political alliance with you. In one of my posts here this morning, I drummed support for Peter Obi. If Peter Obi didn't win, it's goats like you, Asari Dokubo, Soludo and others that lynched his ambition. Cos in your Biafra agenda, una get factions. Never in your life achieve political win with insults.

You see how you wickedly moved the conversation from Kwankwaso and Tinubu to Obi and Biafra.

There is nothing more devilish than this, I am not surprised since it is coming from someone who uses a dog collar - that gives a little insight on the state of the person's mind grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by chinemezeq: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus, we Yoruba man don play with our elders, aboki should better respect themselves or we go follow ibo divide Nigeria
conditional division. People no sabi what is better for them unless they see failures

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by YorobaPIGS: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
sixtus239:
Yorobat muslim won't respond because their master have spoken
Imagine if it is iyamiri or sabinus they will start chest beating and promising to throw all their generation into Lagos lagoon
yarobas aka beyerebe banza pigs are utterly useless. All of them

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by YorobaPIGS: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
chinemezeq:
conditional division. People no sabi what is better for them unless they see failures
that's how foolish and idiotic beyerebe banza pigs are. Bunch of idiots
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by onuman: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Pandoraobi LeoDeKing Moh24 amongst others

How far, Dem don give una saviour uppercut grin the man dey collect wortoworto from kwankwaso

Never knew Kwankwaso despises Tinubu's presidential ambition this much.
But is there anyone who wishes Nigeria well that will not despise Tinubu's presidential ambition? It's only public fund looters, religious extremists for Shettima, and unrepentant ethnic bigots who want Tinubu/Shettima ticket to lead Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by ogwumgbe: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

This is your problem o. I m not a spokesperson of Tinubu nor a member of his media campaign. I v nothing to say about Kwankwaso cos among the 4 top candidates, he's projected to carry 4th. But so far, he's the most civil one aside that he's carrying his campaigns to the north alone and hasn't reached the south. As for Atiku, you think you can screenshot my post so that you ll screen the south or Yorubas are abusing him. Anyways, according to Obasanjo, he has been described as a thief and I can't vote a thief. So what's your problem and that of Igbos, it's that you all are quick to abuse those who share different political alliance with you. In one of my posts here this morning, I drummed support for Peter Obi. If Peter Obi didn't win, it's goats like you, Asari Dokubo, Soludo and others that lynched his ambition. Cos in your Biafra agenda, una get factions. Never in your life achieve political win with insults.

Omo, you are still shifting post, I want you to attack Kwakwansor, and prove your mettle

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by freeborn02: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

If he said this, then he's so petty.

He of all people should know that you don't comment on someone's health in a derogatory manner.

This same guy at the end of the day might collapse his structure for one of these two men.

Kwankwaso f*uk up for here.

In any case

Atiku is coming

Same atiku was asking for the north not to vote for non-northern candidates. That's very petty of atiku.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Landowner101(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
It's like Tinubu urchins are on strike, this is the 7 page now, am yet to see any of them condemn kwankwanso for his words. They almost roasted sabinus because of imitating what their master does, which included other candidates. Maybe they're still asleep or decide to take Christmas break today, however, vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by freeborn02: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
malel1:

You are as cursed and daft as they come

You are among those idiots that think all yorubas support tinubu. You are a straight up daft idiot
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by nnamdi640: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
daygee12:

How did u know Tinubu is bedwetting or u are the one cleaning his bum-bum? I'm not sure u are not using Pampas
You want me to show you the picture so that you can judge for yourself. Hope you will be honest to yourself?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by Bennycollins: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Olaolex:
Urchins not Yorubas
Sorry, I apologize on his behalf.
Re: I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso by daygee12: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2022
nnamdi640:
You want me to show you the picture so that you can judge for yourself. Hope you will be honest to yourself?

Don't be a Zombie take a time to think for urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) / Terrorists Financiers Arrested Inside A Bank In Zaria, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.