Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident (7996 Views)

James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident / Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Yinkay: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
Nigerian elites should learn to do things for the common good rather than creating oasis of affluence for themselves and their families only.they only use their influence for themselves, this cannot be the first time he will be travelling that road, rest in peace, anyway.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by tpia5: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Iya ngbali

please do not further batter the already horrendous image of nigeria.

I assume your frustrations in life no gree you see road again but nevertheless you do not need to type like a f.ool.

As you wish for others, so it shall be for you.

IYA NGBALI:

i would rather die for somalia

aye e ti baje sonu.

please go and bomb your father's house.

if you dont know who he is, ask your mother.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by tpia5: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ topic

well, i hope everybody is happy now.

Geez, its hard claiming nigeria sometimes because the calibre of the ones saying they're nigerian, leaves a lot to be desired.

Why crowing over the death of someone you barely knew as if you yourselves wont die?

Very sickening.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
Errr. . . I personally believe more of them ought to die, people watch very soon that road will be rehabilitated, not until it affects the kleptomaniacs directly they will not do anything about the road, come to warri and see generator being switched off on babies-a set of twins incuded in incubators just last week, all because there is no diesel in generator and doctors are going on strike-whatever, children died. Everybody everywhere is stealing, impunity everywhere. This country is too much of a mess. Just the other day my neighbour's 9 year old son was rushed to the hospital 5.50 am but he only received attention by 9.30. Politicians have messed this country to its very foundation, if they won't change then they should die.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2011
I remember the day this was posted. I remember the accolades that were placed upon this guy.

shocked shocked[b] So he was a Boko Haram sponsors? [/b]

Well, very soon we go know if na true or not.
[B]Breeze don dey blow and all the fowl yansh don dey open one by one.[/b]

God pass them.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by texazzpete(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2011
pDude:

I remember the day this was posted. I remember the accolades that were placed upon this guy.

shocked shocked[b] So he was a Boko Haram sponsors? [/b]

Well, very soon we go know if na true or not.
[B]Breeze don dey blow and all the fowl yansh don dey open one by one.[/b]

God pass them.

ALLEGED Boko Haram sponsor, please. None of the accusations leveled against him have been proven yet. For all you know, this guy in custody could be spreading misinformation.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2011
I said it,some people should be cursed immediately they die.who could have know that this guy was a masterminder of the boko haram ? May his gentle sould rot in the bottomless pit of hell.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by 1025: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2011
this calls for celebration. the number of criminals we have in nigeria has been reduced by one. God please kill more criminals for us.
all those stealing our public funds will not leave to enjoy their loots. can someone please say amen to that short and powerful prayer.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2011
pDude:

Not a bad idea at all.

So he was sponsoring 200 students? Good riddance. Possibly Almajiris.

[B]This above quote from me can be found on page 1 of this thread. [/b]

I knew the furkin bastardd's hands were not clean even back then. May he rot in hell.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Rhino5dm: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2011
I posted this thread with the following . . ."The hunter hunted" and was modified by the mods.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I posted this thread with the following . . ."The hunter hunted" and was modified by the mods.

Seun and his furkin mods.

Abeg make una no dey pity anybody wey die mysteriously. It might just be God killing off our enemies.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Beaf: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Interesting, maybe you know more about boko haram than you are letting on? Perhaps factions?
You created another thread here that basically hero worshipped Mohammed Yusuf, the founder of boko haram as "a cool guy."

Rhino.5dm:
And thier reasons??. . . Illegal clamping, jailing and continue detention of their members without any recourse to justice, ordered by the state government.  This was done purposely to satisfy “other” high ranking Islamic scholars in the state (pseudo-political scholars) with different ideology and doctrine. Before this, there was the incident of refusal of allowing them to continue practicing their faith in the state.
The slain leader of Boko Haram was a cool guy (No pun intended), which can be invited to ANY discussion without any hesitant or refusal. From my personal study and understanding the motive of the group, [b]I won’t be far from the truth if I say the group came out to protest against the long failure of northern political oligarch[/b]y, which has violated every opportunity to transform and educate their masses. I have listen and watched Yusuf (slain Boko Haram) leader defending his ideology, which I think to some extent is mainly trying to create awareness to the crime of the politicians.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762548.0.html

Very dangerous statements indeed, no one describes terrorists as "cool guys." It is either you are abysmally daft, or you know something.
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
Beaf:

Interesting, maybe you know more about boko haram than you are letting on? Perhaps factions?
You created another thread here that basically hero worshipped Mohammed Yusuf, the founder of boko haram as "a cool guy."

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762548.0.html

Very dangerous statements indeed, no one describes terrorists as "cool guys." It is either you are abysmally daft, or you know something.

Hmmmmm! Na wa o! What an exposure.

Like I said, breeze don dey blow all the fowl yansh open.

Beaf, your yansh is next. cheesy grin
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by muyoto: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
texazzpete:

ALLEGED Boko Haram sponsor, please. None of the accusations leveled against him have been proven yet. For all you know, this guy in custody could be spreading misinformation.

to what end? abegi he should receive the Mohammed Yusuf treatment asap! cool
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by texazzpete(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
muyoto:

to what end? abegi he should receive the Mohammed Yusuf treatment asap! cool

The 'Mohammed Yusuf treatment' was what got us into trouble before.

The stupid Nigerian police should have waterboarded Yusuf until he named every man, dog, woman, child or goat involved with Boko Haram. Instead they wasted him without extracting any information.

Let them come to Benin to see how police dey torture suspect. When Police slide broomstick into your gbola, you go confess say na you kill Bola Ige grin
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Beaf: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
pDude:

Hmmmmm! Na wa o! What an exposure.

Like I said, breeze don dey blow all the fowl yansh open.

Beaf, your yansh is next. cheesy grin

I sincerely hope you do not post out of childishness or stup!dity. Let Rhino.5dm defend himself, or are you another admirer of boko haram?
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by muyoto: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2011
texazzpete:

The 'Mohammed Yusuf treatment' was what got us into trouble before.

The silly Nigerian police should have waterboarded Yusuf until he named every man, dog, woman, child or goat involved with Boko Haram. Instead they wasted him without extracting any information.

Let them come to Benin to see how police dey torture suspect. When Police slide broomstick into your gbola, you go confess say na you kill Bola Ige   grin

*winces* ouuuuchhh!!  shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident by emiye(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Hmmmm.  Boko Haram Sponsors = PDP leaders.

Ambassador with OON award = Boko Haram Leader

PDP senator/leader = Boko Haram Leader

By checking the National awardees list,  one can get a detailed list of those who have ruined and still in the business of despoiling the geographical expression called Nigeria. If it is not found on the National awardees list, then check PDP membership list.

I thought Buhari was called the Boko Haram sponsor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna / 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders / Brief Profile Of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu:abia State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.