Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia (57056 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by zed7: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Let me leave you with these pictures of myself, my classmates with our language lecturer and me with my friends here in Yakutsk. grin grin
Despite being a federal university, we are only about 15 in a class. And they don't attempt to burden us with lectures. Itx the same way when you are teaching Russian kids. If a kid does not want to learn, it's fine. You don't have to force them.
Thanks for reading.
These are basically Asians. You're not living amongst native Russians.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by OneKinGuy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Love this thread. I've always believed russiaphobia is utterly rubbish. Every country has their good and evil. As for what's happening in Ukraine, I think all sides are to be blamed including the West.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by SaLongs1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
colonelwealth:

OP, your thread is beautiful, informative, entertaining and inspiring.
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

I always know that Russians &Russia are amazing people and place, only those that want to be decieved by western propaganda will believe otherwise.

I pray God blesses your endeavors, academic pursuit and enriches you with health, blessings of the Russian land& good friends.

Pls make your loved ones and Nigeria proud by enhancing the good reputation of Nigeria and Africans at large.
I also wish you meet other good Nigerians and Africans who will connect well with you.

Keep more information about your Russian& japa experiences coming.

God bless you.
I would rather head for the West where black people can become politicians and extremely wealthy rather than a dictatorship.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by bigcil2(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Vnukovo (Also in Moscow few kilometers from Ukraine, I think)airport and my Russian Visa
First visa is my entry Visa while the second one is the residency visa obtained for me by the university.
The tuition fee for my university for medicine is about $1000 per semester. grin

I have a gut feeling that you’re either a Russian or a paid propagandist for Russia.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by izibili44: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wainey:
Russia becoming the only white that loves black is a lie.

Montenegro sees blacks as unicorn.

There are no blacks in montenegro so when they see us, they begin to wonder where these exotic looking creatures get washed up from cos most of them onsee us on tv's
which city are you in Montenegro
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by womenareapezz: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:

I have a friend that went to study in Russia. After a while, he fled Russia to the Netherlands to complete his studies.

OP is likely a Visa Agent. Nairalanders go don send him DM request tire.
I'm suspecting he is a visa agent who used fake people angry

Russia that hate blacks with all their heart and you will experience all manner of racism!
Just by walking in the street, a group of Russians will just mob you with gang beating while some will kill you at the instance.

The police are something I don't even want to talk about undecided

Russia well developed? undecided
Just because that scammer go to one city, he now said Russia is well developed grin

Russia is just an upgraded version of Nigeria and nothing more

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by bjdon: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
This has to be one of the best articles I've read on NL this year. Well done bro. Please enjoy your time in Russia and thanks for giving us another perspective, diffrent from what we usually see on the media.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by LordErrk: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wow! Op, you've made me start liking this Russia. Abeg any info on the process of getting work as a Doctor? What are the exams one needs to write, and how do you go about processing it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by OLP46(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is nothing but the truth. I migrated to Russia in October via study and I have never had any issue with the system here. Like you said, people are extremely nice and ready to help. No racism of any sort, not even subtly.

BTW, my school is also in Siberia just like yours. How do you cope with the weather? Novosibirsk where I am has an average temperature of -20° and it has not been easy for me to cope with.

Nice thread OP

One more question, how did you get the English teaching jobs? I would love to teach too.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by yemi1504: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Myself at various places...during my trip here.
I included a picture of what a single meal on Ethiopian air looks like.

If those are really the pictures of food by Ethiopian Air, I am proud of them as an African! They really got it right!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by BossGerald: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
the thread is just about my trip and experience. Chat me up on WhatsApp if you please. +79644....1655....77

I only have one question sire...what's the job prospect after schooling? Are professional jobs readily available?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
And some morron are telling others no place like home, even Afghanistan better pass that shithole of a country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wainey:
Russia becoming the only white that loves black is a lie.

Montenegro sees blacks as unicorn.

There are no blacks in montenegro so when they see us, they begin to wonder where these exotic looking creatures get washed up from cos most of them only see us on tv's

Is Montenegro in Russia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by dominique(f): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
The western media really did an excellent job in demonizing Russia to us.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by oreirenimi: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Congrats bro. Nice one. I pray God's presence will continue to be with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by womenareapezz: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
the thread is just about my trip and experience. Chat me up on WhatsApp if you please. +79644....1655....77
comfirm grin grin

This guy is a visa agent grin
Lol. This guy is ready to harvest gullible Nigerians to scam them grin

Russian hate blacks with passion and be warn! They see black as black America just as how they hate America they won't hesitate to harm ya undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Prosperity4All: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:

You have to buy dollars from Nigeria and bring it here. But let me shock you. Banks in this city, Yakutsk recognizes the Naira. They can change your naira directly to Rubles.
Wow Naira accepted in Russia, then there obviously is No racism.
Even South Africa our neighbors Don't accept Naira. Not even in their Standard bank that have operations in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by LordErrk: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:

Op, abeg I fit chat you up too? I want to know about the applucation process for Doctors
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Softmirror: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
I travelled through different Russian cities. To be honest Racism is everywhere. I am certain it is here too but it must be so low and negligible that I have not experienced it.
Take a look at how we bash each other on Nairaland. Tribalism is also a form of racism.

WHILE RUSSIA IS KILLING THEIR BROTHERS BY THE NAME UKRAINE.

IS THIS ONE OF THE NUMEROUS TACTICS USE IN SCAMMING GULLIBLE NIGERIANS WHO CAN'T LOOK INWARDS TO SEE ANY GOOD ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY?. WHO ARE SO DESPERATE TO JAPA grin ANGELEMADE?!

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
womenareapezz:
I'm suspecting he is a visa agent who used fake people angry

Russia that hate blacks with all their heart and you will experience all manner of racism!
Just by walking in the street, a group of Russians will just mob you with gang beating while some will kill you at the instance.

The police are something I don't even want to talk about undecided

Russia well developed? undecided
Just because that scammer go to one city, he now said Russia is well developed grin

Russia is just an upgraded version of Nigeria and nothing more

You are very negative. You have not been to Russia but you are discrediting the writer based on the words of someone you assume to know who couldn't stay in Russia probably because he went against the country laws and is on the run.

There's hardly anyone who school in Russia who has given a negative report of the country.

There's this guy that used to post a YouTube stuff here from Russia.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Shebbs: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
The People In Your Photos Look More Asian Than Russian.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Guyman01: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Braveboi1:
wow this your Russia review is very nice, but there is something nice about black guys with Afro hair going to a white country, that your Afro hair is your magic charm. don't barbe it

They love seeing blacks in Afro hairstyles or full dreadlocks abroad. My cousin in an Eastern European country just changed his hair from skin cut to Afro

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Bentonite1: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
So for a kid or even an adult to directly insult you here is almost impossible.
I also noticed that whenever the kids are going home, some of them would thank you for teaching them. It's weird cuz you are obviously getting paid for it...but it goes a long mile to show how cultured they are.
In general...coming here is fulfilling. I can't even begin to compare Russia to Nigeria. The difference is huge. Russians manufactures the AK-47 and most of our guns but honestly I have never seen an AK-47 here. I think I have never seen a gun either. The health services is awesome.
Police response is great.
If you like go out in the middle of the midnight u have no problem. No one will harass you, and no one will kidnap you. Just don't break the law because there are cameras everywhere. For instance even when no single vehicle is passing, don't just street lights.wait for the green light before you cross...no carry naija spirit enter here. grin

What do you expect? when the country is at work, they manage to welcome any that comes close. The major problems with Russia is corruption, just like your country. any debate on this?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Guyman01: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
colonelwealth:

OP, your thread is beautiful, informative, entertaining and inspiring.
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

I always know that Russians &Russia are amazing people and place, only those that want to be decieved by western propaganda will believe otherwise.

I pray God blesses your endeavors, academic pursuit and enriches you with health, blessings of the Russian land& good friends.

Pls make your loved ones and Nigeria proud by enhancing the good reputation of Nigeria and Africans at large.
I also wish you meet other good Nigerians and Africans who will connect well with you.

Keep more information about your Russian& japa experiences coming.

God bless you.

Please remove the quote, you copied everything and blocked your comment
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by womenareapezz: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thanksful:

You are very negative. You have not been to Russia but you are discrediting the writer based on the words of someone you assume to know who couldn't stay in Russia probably because he went against the country laws and is on the run.

There's hardly anyone who school in Russia who has given a negative report of the country.

There's this guy that used to post a YouTube stuff here from Russia.
just look at this one undecided
How many times must I wrote her that I schooled in Russia and stay there before I left that racist shithoe country undecided

Didn't you not read the previous comments on this thread? undecided

If you want to be decieve be my guest undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by GEEBITE: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
It is a fact that tribalism is worse than racism. The black Americans hate Africans so much yet they expect whites to show love and respect them
mushroomFarm:
I travelled through different Russian cities. To be honest Racism is everywhere. I am certain it is here too but it must be so low and negligible that I have not experienced it.
Take a look at how we bash each other on Nairaland. Tribalism is also a form of racism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by HisSplendor: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Below is Domodedovo airport in Moscow, my University and a picture of Yakutsk. The city where I am studying.

Wow!
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by GreyLaw(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
OL so you used Moscow as your criterion to judge other European cities? That's a very biased way of judging things. Why not compare London, Madrid, Lisbon, Stockholm, Brussels, Berlin to other European cities? Can you see your bias?
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by AlexB300: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
The “they love blacks” gave you off undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by AngelicBeing: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
wink
Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by Asour: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
mushroomFarm:

Tribalism isn't a form of Racism.

But both TRIBALISM & RACISM are of the PREJUDICE family.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.