Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy (49911 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Lanre1st(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
I can't see this guy become a good professional footballer, though money they ground, but CR7 should have allow him to stay one place and focus on his career and his growth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by NLPoliceWoman: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:

Mumu u no know football
U belong to the kitchen
The kid goes wherever his dad is transferred to in Europe
Ode
Go and play with your clit now
Tueeeh

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by NLPoliceWoman: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Mark my words; if you do not change before the end of this year, then you're condemned to continue to suffer! I guarantee!
If anyone insult you,
Simply report them to the moderators.
Yoi don't have to reply them.
There are rules and regulations guiding this forum
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by alobright17(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agronomix:

Messi fan, No, sorry, Slave

I'm drinking your tears, Goat !

I'm a proud fan of a successful footballer there's no shame to that.

The same Goat your pendu has been dragging to no avail that's what you just called me wow.

Frustrated looser.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Pells1: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
You are very stewpid and senseless
I hope you will ban my other acct too undecided undecided
Get a life of suk my diçk

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

If anyone insult you,
Simply report them to the moderators.
Yoi don't have to reply them.
There are rules and regulations guiding this forum

I appreciate your suggestion, but I like to handle certain matters my way.

Some of the moderators on this forum can be inefficient and unreliable.

Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Benmob: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
D young boy is heading back to real Madrid academy,after playing 20 games in real Madrid then and score 50 goals, while in Juventus Under-9s he score 58 goals and 17 assist in just 28 games.
I think d boy will take is father shoe,if d future will be bright for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Agronomix: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
alobright17:

I'm a proud fan of a successful footballer there's no shame to that.

The same Goat your pendu has been dragging to no avail that's what you just called me wow.

Frustrated looser.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by dyera(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:

Mumu u no know football
U belong to the kitchen
The kid goes wherever his dad is transferred to in Europe
Ode
Go and play with your clit now
Tueeeh

So if Ronaldo transfers to Qatar, his son will also transfer to Qatar football academy?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Denoh68: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
AMEN, I SAY AMEN TO THAT
mariahAngel:

Mark my words; if you do not change before the end of this year, then you're condemned to continue to suffer! I guarantee!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Pells1: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
dyera:

So if Ronaldo transfers to Qatar, his son will also transfer to Qatar football academy?
I mentioned Europe clubs
Learn to read
his son is back to Madrid because Ronaldo's babe lives in Spain undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Yong4ever: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

As long as it's on the internet, it becomes everyone's business.
What I stated earlier is nothing but the truth, and you all know it.

When one plants a seed and keep moving it, it'll never grow to bear fruit.
For you to bear fruit (establish), you must first be deeply rooted.
deeply rooted but not on a bad soil,Man U is a bad soil!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by dyera(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:

I mentioned Europe clubs
Learn to read
his son is back to Madrid because Ronaldo's babe lives in Spain undecided lipsrsealed

Okay, that part of your comment seemed like anywhere Ronaldo transfers to his son would follow him. Cause I expect that if Ronaldo transfers to Qatar, his son would remain in one of the top Europe football academy.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Benmob: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I have nothing against young Ronaldo but I watched and discovered he's not that good. I wish him the best regardless because we've seen many greats' kids succeed and we've seen many fail to 'kick-off'. He's still a kid so his father has to guide and decide for him for now
have u see his records in both real Madrid and Juventus academy,d kid is very good, accept future will not favour him, and diz how Messi started in Barcelona academy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yong4ever:
deeply rooted but not on a bad soil,Man U is a bad soil!

Real Madrid was a very fertile soil.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by xyrexzmanto: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
FATALITY
mariahAngel:
Ronaldo is setting a bad example for his son by showing him that "it's ok to always up and leave when things don't go your way".

Stop projecting your poverty mentality on others.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Benmob: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
websta:
Even if he trains from now till 2030 Madrid will not sign in. He’s already on his way to become asun
u still carry ur hate to Ronaldo to his son ,that don't give a Bleep about ur existence, point of correction d boy his heading back real Madrid which d club have re-sign him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by LINTUNE(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

No! You shut up!
In your haste to act a fóól, you failed to see that it was about Ronaldo Jr and not about Ronaldo.
What a simpleton!
its obvious u are not ok ..from your write u, we were insinuating that cr7 us teaching his son to give up when things are tough, or are u that daft not to understand what u wrote again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by ExploitsMakers: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Go idea.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
its obvious u are not ok ..from your write u, we were insinuating that cr7 us teaching his son to give up when things are tough, or are u that daft not to understand what u wrote again.

You're just a simpleton who lacks the capacity to comprehend a simple comment.
Just read how messed up your own comment is. undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by LINTUNE(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're just a simpleton who lacks the capacity to comprehend a simple comment.
Just read how messed up your own comment is. undecided
lol, you are really a dunce..just Bleep off, u know nothing about football....lol, see mumu, getting all worked up over some typos on a common forum like nairaland..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol, you are really a dunce..just Bleep off, u know nothing about football....lol, see mumu, getting all worked up over some typos on a common forum like nairaland..

Hahahahahahaha
"Typos" indeed!

I don't understand why you guys always get so worked up and pained when females talk about football. Unreasonable beings! undecided
New flash!!! There's nothing to it!
E even sure me say I even know football pass you sef.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Benmob:
have u see his records in both real Madrid and Juventus academy,d kid is very good, accept future will not favour him, and diz how Messi started in Barcelona academy.

Actually, yeah, my opinion though and I hope to see him grow into a more complete forward
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mohammedadam: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's a force much more powerful than Amoosus or whatever you call it. Trust me.

I'm glad you guys are beginning to realize that.

Cc: Pe.lls
Ikillbro.kehoes
Lol. what the heck is Amoosus?

is that another name for a witch?
cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by alobright17(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agronomix:

Pendu fans at least my tears provides water for you .

Same way pendu was crying
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol. what the heck is Amoosus?

is that another name for a witch?
cheesy

You, especially, will learn.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by NewtonSZN: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I have nothing against young Ronaldo but I watched and discovered he's not that good. I wish him the best regardless because we've seen many greats' kids succeed and we've seen many fail to 'kick-off'. He's still a kid so his father has to guide and decide for him for now
He's had 30+ goals in 20 appearance for Manchester United academy. The Cristiano Jr. you "watched" is definitely not Ronaldo's son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by YufusAmma: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Anything that rocks their boat.
Ronaldo has made good choices so far apart from joining man u for his second spell, and him making Ronaldo Jrn to leave to must be thought after, it must be a decision taken after due consideration and finding a link to paripesa. I have nothing against young Ronaldo but I watched and discovered he's not that good. I wish him the best regardless because we've seen many greats' kids succeed and we've seen many fail to 'kick-off'. He's still a kid so his father has to guide and decide for him for now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by omobolade980: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is not your business. When you give birth you can loan your child to Eyimba United of Aba.This is not your business. When you give birth you can loan your child to Eyimba United of Aba....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by justmondris: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
einsteine:

If you don't understand, ask questions. Players of his age need to have a guardian or parent with them. Who will Christiano Ronaldo Jnr stay with in Manchester since his father is no longer there?

Wrong answer. Is father is in Madrid? His father is going to Saudi Arabia why he nor join there football academy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) / Deontay Wilder Is Still My Winner , Floyd Mayweather Tells Tyson Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.