Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused (6468 Views)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by gulfer: 1:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Shall we tell the OP wuxup
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Desusi: 3:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Epurogonogono:
After all she told you, do you still love her?

Do you think you would be satisfied/happy if you marry her?

Do you think you can take care of another man's child?

Does she love you as much as you think you love her? Or she is still in love with the man who impregnated her twice?

Are you prepared to face the father of the child if he eventually comes back for his child, after you have catered for the child?

Do you think she is telling you the whole truth or she is still keeping something away from you like she did to her last boyfriend?

If I were in your shoes, I won't continue the relationship, considering what you've stated.

Pray hard and be convinced beyond doubt. Marriage relationship is a lifetime investment. Any mistake you make now may mar or make you. A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by TheRollingStone: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2022
with all this information in your head, a marriage is as good as doom at some point
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Savedday: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2022
See mugu wey no know 9ja girls game, they call her "wife material". Sorry na your name.

Know this from today that, all 9ja girls are public toilet ...... All of them
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Jennyclay(f): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Thermodynamics:

The man will still find out one way or the other, and when he does, he will make the marriage a living hell for you, maybe start beating you.
eehhh... He should go and find out na. All I know is that if I were to be in her shoes I will not tell him my past. I've come to realize men don't like when a lady is being open up & plain.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Killerbag36: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Snowx:
I fall in love with her because of some attributes I saw in her..she's not endowed as some will perceived that was the reason.

I met her in church..I started observing her and noticed shes Humble and posseses some qualities of wife material..

I got close to her and we started talking, we hanged out. And talked and share most of Our likes and dislike etc.

But what shocked me most was her past life, she was raped when she was about to enter convent but that wasnt my issue. after the incident she got admission in the University in her first year she got pregnant and that affected her academics seriously coz she carried the pregnancy and bore the child.

As she was narrating her ordeal to me she said she doesn't know what actually was wrong coz before she could know it again she met the same guy and got pregnant again.. she told me she really acted stupidly this time..she terminated it in the 8th weeks.

She said she was telling me this coz she discovered that i was in love with her..that if after I finally settled down with her without letting me know her past life she won't be happy coz I saw perfection in her instead of imperfections that she won't be happy in the marriage if we later settle down..

her last date was 3yrs ago but they didn't end up due to tribe and religion which the girl family doesn't support, she told the guy about her child but didn't tell him about the abortion.

From my observation this girl posses some good qualities of a wife material..but I don't really know if she was just a victim of circumstances that pushed her to got pregnant two times..she wrote her final exams 3years ago but due to that incident that happened in her first year she wasn't able to defend her project.

Pls I need your advice as I have not been able to think right is getting to couple of months I have been on this thought.

Mumu don't u know that all girl in this Nigeria always use the rape talk so u go pity for d give her money nd see her as a victim where as she get more than 7 boyfriend even if una date ur dad ask her out she go Bleep am sef
See they always bring out the rape case to defend there wide pussy bro stop being a dum dum play ur game Bleep till u get ursef nd move to the girls

Lol if na 100 girls I don ask out 98 de always tell me say them rape them im used to it ok na Nigeria girls normal slagon. grin
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Thermodynamics(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
eehhh... He should go and find out na. All I know is that if I were to be in her shoes I will not tell him my past. I've come to realize men don't like when a lady is being open up & plain.
You'll just make things worst for yourself in the future. This is why I am going to marry a virgin, to avoid all these plenty stories.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Jennyclay(f): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You'll just make things worst for yourself in the future. This is why I am going to marry a virgin, to avoid all these plenty stories.
Good for you.

That's your own cup of agbo.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Snowx:
I fall in love with her because of some attributes I saw in her..she's not endowed as some will perceived that was the reason.

I met her in church..I started observing her and noticed shes Humble and posseses some qualities of wife material..

I got close to her and we started talking, we hanged out. And talked and share most of Our likes and dislike etc.

But what shocked me most was her past life, she was raped when she was about to enter convent but that wasnt my issue. after the incident she got admission in the University in her first year she got pregnant and that affected her academics seriously coz she carried the pregnancy and bore the child.

As she was narrating her ordeal to me she said she doesn't know what actually was wrong coz before she could know it again she met the same guy and got pregnant again.. she told me she really acted stupidly this time..she terminated it in the 8th weeks.

She said she was telling me this coz she discovered that i was in love with her..that if after I finally settled down with her without letting me know her past life she won't be happy coz I saw perfection in her instead of imperfections that she won't be happy in the marriage if we later settle down..

her last date was 3yrs ago but they didn't end up due to tribe and religion which the girl family doesn't support, she told the guy about her child but didn't tell him about the abortion.

From my observation this girl posses some good qualities of a wife material..but I don't really know if she was just a victim of circumstances that pushed her to got pregnant two times..she wrote her final exams 3years ago but due to that incident that happened in her first year she wasn't able to defend her project.

Pls I need your advice as I have not been able to think right is getting to couple of months I have been on this thought.

bro if you try to wife these type of damage good...your own finish.......no advice on this...she is a used material and she is heading for the street when the shit hit the fan
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Obaaderemi2: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2022
faceLAGOS:
I just don’t know why.

I can’t marry a nonvirgin.

I know if I’m able to hustle enough money before or early 40, I will settle for a very young virgin.

I don’t mind gromming her.
And they will still fvck her afterwards, if she's not loyal to you. It's like you've not disvirgined a girl before who later left for another man.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Obaaderemi2: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2022
From 48 Laws of Power:

Law 10: Infection: Avoid the unhappy and unlucky

Run far away from her. The same man got her pregnant twice. He can still come back. Besides you'll never fully be happy with her.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Connected1: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Someone is about to get burnt.

Leave rotten meats for the Scavengers (Vultures and Hyenas), well unless you are one too.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by faceLAGOS: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
And they will still fvck her afterwards, if she's not loyal to you. It's like you've not disvirgined a girl before who later left for another man.

Deep inside me, I will never fully love or cherish a woman I marry as a non-virgin, even if she has the “best character”.

I won’t even put her on a pedestal I’ll put a woman I marry as a virgin.

There is this way I will look at her in my mind as a second hand woman.

Though, I might pretend to love her and even give her the whole world.

But the thought of her being a non virgin before I married her will continue to trigger this subtle disdain I’ll have for her.

If I were to be a woman, I’d make sure I do everything to retain my virginity for my husband.

This I know would be the best I’m bringing to the relationship, even though i have nothing else to offer.

There is this bragging right that women that got disflowered by their husband have.

2 Likes

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Thermodynamics(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good for you.

That's your own cup of agbo.

See your yeye signature " If you are a broke man please stay away from a relationship " awon entitled women, madam hello baby have you sent it?, Mrs I just want to be taken care of

But a poor retched girl with only #59.2 to her name can date and feel wet abi. Now I know your type, you are just a typical Nigerian girl/liability who begs men for money to survive.

If you expect your husband to treat you like a queen with this your begging skill and toxic past undecided then you must be joking.

A girl who cannot take care of herself and begs men for money to eat and also has a toxic past is just plane RUBBISH, I don't wish such women on my enemy.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by FreeFolks: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Marry a virgin and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Manna4Gurls: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fall out of love now. Heal and move on

Don't overlook the past it'll hunt u down 1day

FEAR WOMAN
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by karmaleon: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
My guy, this feeling you are feeling at the moment will fade out over time. Fast forward to that moment and ask yourself if you'd still be able to deal with this even when the love flats out. You're most likely not going to... This lady may be hold some sentimental attachment to her baby daddy. I don't think you're ready for such drama in your life. My candid advise is that you pray that she finds herself another man while you find yours.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by imagrg(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ladies, because of their fish brains always end up as victims of circumstance in the hands of some rudderless young men whose only aim in life is to put their big gbola in any hole on a woman's body. These same kind who have, through their promiscuous acts ruined the lives of young ladies, come here to paint ladies black.
They shouldn't worry, my love, Siofra is out there to squeeze their balls on the Romance Section. Trust her to do a good job of it!

I would have advised this guy to marry this lady but the fact that she has two children for another man would create a negative effect on him later.
In summary, take your share and advise her to go back to the father of her two children.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Snowx: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
imagrg:
Ladies, because of their fish brains always end up as victims of circumstance in the hands of some rudderless young men whose only aim in life is to put their big gbola in any hole on a woman's body. These same kind who have, through their promiscuous acts ruined the lives of young ladies, come here to paint ladies black.
They shouldn't worry, my love, Siofra is out there to squeeze their balls on the Romance Section. Trust her to do a good job of it!

One child but but aborted the one one that could have been second

My problem is if this feelings wld be there for some years. But I might remember i wasn't the first man neither the father of her first child it might weigh me down..

I would have advised this guy to marry this lady but the fact that she has two children for another man would create a negative effect on him later.
In summary, take your share and advise her to go back to the father of her two children.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Snowx: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
imagrg:

Is only one child..he second was aborted

My problem is that if i CLD bear the trauma of remembering i wasn't the father of her first child and the second thought is if i cld bear the trauma of her going back the second time to got pregnant with that guy. I really pity her coz she has already fallen completely for me.
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Snowx: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Epurogonogono:
After all she told you, do you still love her?

Do you think you would be satisfied/happy if you marry her?

Do you think you can take care of another man's child?

Does she love you as much as you think you love her? Or she is still in love with the man who impregnated her twice?

Are you prepared to face the father of the child if he eventually comes back for his child, after you have catered for the child?

Do you think she is telling you the whole truth or she is still keeping something away from you like she did to her last boyfriend?

If I were in your shoes, I won't continue the relationship, considering what you've stated.

I knew very well that she loves me more than i do and she didn't hide anything from me.

And she has lost contact with the father of the child..
The bride price wasn't even paid .it was a school thing
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Vado2: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
You have already decided based on your comments. A choice you'll come to regret sooner or later. Love is a myth; it is not real. You are being deftly manipulated by her, so be clearheaded and alert.

She is providing you with partial truths rather than the complete truth. She thought you would have found out soon, so that's why she decided to tell you her story. Someone would have whispered it into your ears one way or another that she had a son. All she did was play mind games. You’re her sucker!

You would be surprised to know that she is a popular girl with a bad past in that area. She recently turned a new leaf because she wants to get married, so normally ‘the matter go cast and you go hear’

Don’t think she’s special because she told you it’s all a game. Don’t fall for it.

A word is enough for even the Foolish!

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Uptheante(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
She is not a wife material, na u wan see am like that.
Do you know what da fucck she is?

She is a pretender, liar, LovePeddler (ashawo), murderer ( she committed abortion) and a m***erfucking manipulator.
You'll be a big fool to believe her sob story riddled with lies.
If you make that horrible mistake of marrying her, you may end up with severe pain & heartbreak that may sadly lead to your untimely demise.
Let her go & marry the guy who banged her pussy & impregnated her.
You shouldn't descend so low to marry her.
There are virgin girls far better than her in all aspects, so there's nothing special or unique about her. You are just seeing an illusion because you've placed her on a pedestal.

Bang her pussy silly but never marry her
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by larryUG(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:
Those things to me are not a red flag in any way. So, for me it is whether she has ever practiced Lesbianism. That's what scares me. Any woman who have ever played with Lesbianism should never ever be married by a straight man. Because once a lesbian, always a lesbian.
Lolz. E be like say you don see plenty stuff for where lesbians dey. cos the way you dey avoid them eh...
Anyways I agree with your last statement. If a woman has begun tasting lez shit, she cannot stop

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Autobot05: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Snowx:

I repeat the church is a terrible place to look for a wife ... you'll only get retired hookup girls and the finest pretenders . After they ruin their lives they'll now throw their bumshots and wig and buy scarf and start forming Mary amaka.

As you take fall in naso make you take fall out sir
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by 2buffagain(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2023
She collect raw dick and cum so tey she get belle a whole 1.5 times?
Guy wetin remain for you again for that thing? Na bottle of coke boys don drink finish spit inside sef you wan kon buy?

No use low-mind cheat yourself sha, but if you must (you don't), simps are a necessary part of the ecosystem.
Broke fat ass girls still need to eat to maintain their fat asses. If simps like you don't feed them, who will?

Anyway, from okafor's law, when that guy show up again, she go still give am bottle make him spit put, and she go kon give you make you sha drink. In her mind, na your way.

1 Like

Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Dshocker(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I just don’t know why.

I can’t marry a nonvirgin.

I know if I’m able to hustle enough money before or early 40, I will settle for a very young virgin.

I don’t mind gromming her.

U go regret your life...
Re: I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused by Dshocker(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Hmmmm

This should be the past op is talking about

grin

This picture you posted got me cracking 😂😂😂

Two guys, one for front, one for bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? / Which State Has The Most Pretty Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.