Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women (5034 Views)

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / 10 Hilarious Comics To Understand Women Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by morpheus101: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You can say whatever you like about me but the truth is the truth. Keep on deceiving yourself you are the most educated black and look at the Education in Nigeria

The sheer number of Nigerians should hint to the probability that there would be a large number of educated Nigerians world wide but then again you skipped statistics class in secondary school so I don't blame you much. You are that 50% illiterate group they are talking about fah!
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by morpheus101: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

South Africa Whites are mostly Dutch

correction!!.. Most Afrikaans speaking peoples are of dutch descent.

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The remaining white and do not forget America. Most white South Africans I go back to their native dutchland or Australia and New Zealand. America is not on their target list if Britain is not on their target list when they want to relocate mostly is back to their home Dutch countries or Australia or New Zealand. It is much easier for them to relocate to those countries. The white South African population in America in Australia is very slim

The village local Afrikanner is the one who cannot survive outside of a country that functions like his own where he can substitutes SA for areas with large spaces that are sparsely populated consisting mostly of people who look like him which is why they are generally afraid or repulsed with areas like Holland, the US and great britain and gravitate to places like new zealand and Australia.

Correct yourself!
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
morpheus101:

The sheer number of Nigerians should hint to the probability that there would be a large number of educated Nigerians world wide but then again you skipped statistics class in secondary school so I don't blame you much. You are that 50% illiterate group they are talking about fah!

Please if they are educated can you answer me why is it they are not getting very good jobs when you look at income statistics employment statistics they are nowhere. In Nigeria we go to the best university in America in Germany and in Europe and run to the African country to look for job like Rwanda Malawi South Africa.

It is the same problem with Nigerians at home they buy certificate or pay money for certificate it is the same thing in Europe and America Nigerians pay up to 5 million dollars for a piece of paper. Just travel with a Nigerian passport if you think what I'm lying and bring out any other African passport and travel with it and see what happens. Let's take the three senators in America look at their villages in Nigeria not even a single development those are the people which we complain for

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by morpheus101: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please if they are educated can you answer me why is it they are not getting very good jobs when you look at income statistics employment statistics they are nowhere. In Nigeria we go to the best university in America in Germany and in Europe and run to the African country to look for job like Rwanda Malawi South Africa.

Can you point us to the job statistics you are referencing?

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is the same problem with Nigerians at home they buy certificate or pay money for certificate it is the same thing in Europe and America Nigerians pay up to 5 million dollars for a piece of paper. Just travel with a Nigerian passport if you think what I'm lying and bring out any other African passport and travel with it and see what happens. Let's take the three senators in America look at their villages in Nigeria not even a single development those are the people which we complain for

Bros make you go back school fah, make you no come here dey embarass yourself with english.

e better make you kuku ma speak pidgin english cause this jargon wey you dey write dey expose you no be small o.
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
morpheus101:

correction!!.. Most Afrikaans speaking peoples are of dutch descent.

The village local Afrikanner is the one who cannot survive outside of a country that functions like his own where he can substitutes SA for areas with large spaces that are sparsely populated consisting mostly of people who look like him which is why they are generally afraid or repulsed with areas like Holland, the US and great britain and gravitate to places like new zealand and Australia.

Correct yourself!

But what I know and what I have seen it a lot of them love big land in countries like Australia and New Zealand. I have actually been to some of their farms which have cow.

In New Zealand they have their own community and also in Australia but it is in the farming areas far away from the cities

In 2019 I have visited the South African Dutch farmers community in Australia.. the community has more than 50,000 hectares of land

The farm are actually more than 10 hours by road from PEP

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
morpheus101:

Can you point us to the job statistics you are referencing?

Bros make you go back school fah, make you no come here dey embarass yourself with english.

e better make you kuku ma speak pidgin english cause this jargon wey you dey write dey expose you no be small o.

Most of the time I use Google translator English is not my first language it is my third my first language is Portuguese followed by Spanish. I am not a master at all in English
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by babavik: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

A woman that works and take firm decisions when her husband is not available.
Wow!!
Am yet to see a man who would reject such lady.
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
babavik:

Wow!!
Am yet to see a man who would reject such lady.
Abi o!
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by morpheus101: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Most of the time I use Google translator English is not my first language it is my third my first language is Portuguese followed by Spanish. I am not a master at all in English

entonces puedes hablar en espanol?

yo tambien entiendo espanol emano!
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2023
morpheus101:

entonces puedes hablar en espanol?

yo tambien entiendo espanol emano!

Entiendo español un 40% e inglés solo un 10%. aquí en Brasil hablamos portugués y entiendo portugués al cien por cien
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2023
See the most educated blacks in America just look at their illiteracy

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

South Africa is 5th successful immigrants in the US.... Nigeria and Ghana are 64 and 65.

In terms of wealth and average salary

Please how do you want the Americans to employ Nigerians with the high levels of crime Nigerians are committing in America. Most of the Nigerian educated in America are criminals.

All their so-called education is mouth under the water. In the last 10 years over 7,000 Nigerians had been deported from America for Petty crime. And more than 3,000 have been deported for high-level crimes and frauds

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Great0ne1: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I can see you are a total illiterate and does not even understand what education is. Max Miller which was the head off India before independence say the third world must be colonized again with education. Nigeria has spent more than 300 billion US dollar on education abroad and what have they gotten in return 0. When you go to America or Canada Day universities are full of Nigerians but in America Nigerians and number 9 African in employment how come. And in Canada Nigerians and number eight African in employment can't you see they are illiterate they spend billions of US dollar on education and get nothing out of it. I was just looking recently at what is happening in Canada some Nigerians have paid 15,000 US dollar for universities and they did not even get student visa now the universities are refusing to refund their money. It is only an illiterate which runs to another man's land and start blowing mouth when in his own land his education is 170 in the world.

Take a look at the United States of America how much Nigerians spend in education and is investing in America every year about 8 to 15 billion US dollar and what do Nigerians get in return a piece of paper. As Max Miller say they will sell everything they have including their mothers and fathers for education it's the new form of colonialism.

8 to 15 billion US dollars Nigerian spent in America and what are the number nine African in employment. Only think America don't take Nigerians money afterwards they give some Nigerian hideous positions like senators why they are milking Nigeria dry and Nigerians dry.

The problem of the average Nigerian is illiteracy you run to another man's land to be educated they are using your people to subsidize education for the American citizens for the Canadian citizens and you are blowing mouth on nairaland.

Go to America Canada Europe and see what Nigerians contribute in infrastructure development nothing in fact right now they are eating at immigrants in income in United States of America but they will believe they're the most educated black when they only vote for criminals. Going to a school or a university in America with a piece of paper does not make you educated when that University is taking millions of US dollar from your.

There are universities in Canada which have taken 3.2 million u.s. dollar for Nigerian citizens which wanted to school are those universities and the Citizens never even got visa now they are refusing to reclaim their money because they claim that the Citizens in Canada and committing too much of crime.

The number one problem which is impacting Nigeria is the people are so illiterate they don't even understand the Foundation of development.

Baby live running to another country with somebody else has built and is taking their money and making them is development. All the money which Nigerian spent in UK in Europe in America in Canada on education where are they. 102 immigrants in performance and achievement in America in Nigeria

Can't you see the white man is just fucking us up and taking billions of US dollar from us and giving us a piece of paper which we cannot even pass job interview it's only a coconut head which cannot think. The amount of money which Nigerians has spent on education abroad since 1992 is three to four times everything in Lagos put together.

Doing the same thing and wanting a different result is the height of illiteracy and we must stop believing we are the most educated black when we are a bunch of illiterate

If we are some good why is it it is easier for South African Ghanaian Kenyan and other African to get Visa done in Nigerian the rejection rate for business from Nigeria to America is 85%. While in most African countries it is around 28%

Please education in what voting for criminals. The white man is not stupid especially the American man as long as they are milking you they can tell you anything you want to hear but at the end of the day your people and suffering and their people are progressing who is the fool

What a white man put a Nigerian in a position is for that Nigerian to destroy his people nothing else. Look at okonjo-iweala it should put Nigeria in more than 30 billion US dollar debt. Then you will tell us you are the most educated black in what. 99% of the infrastructure where you make noise about was built by Americans and they are now using your people to subsidize their education who is the one which is coconut head

I couldn't understand what your trying say. I was not able to read the incoherent, pile of trash, you just wrote. But i do know for sure, that i don't like to argue with illiterates. Go find your type. fool
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Great0ne1:

I couldn't understand what your trying say. I was not able to read the incoherent, pile of trash, you just wrote. But i do know for sure, that i don't like to argue with illiterates. Go find your type. fool

Illiteracy and stupidity is your speciality especially when you caught me
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by kunle75(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have heard a lot of guys in the country say that women from other African countries are much better that there home women. Most of the young guys and now dreaming of Mary and African woman from outside the Country. I have also seen it in UK Switzerland and Brazil most Nigerian guys there did African women but not the Nigerian one.

One of the Nigerian guys in Nigeria which came back from Mozambique narrate how the women are. If you hear the way this guy talks about mozambican women you will be shocked. If you just see how old of this guy is which came back for Christmas from some other African countries are talking about the girls their your head will go 360. One of these guys for Malawi told me whatever you have the girls do not care they will still love you

Please do not shoot the messenger I want some honest answers

Base on personal experience and exposure ,I will say yes they're far better especially when it comes to billing, they're not money monger like our women,atleast the ones I have meet
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2023
kunle75:

Base on personal experience and exposure ,I will say yes they're far better especially when it comes to billing, they're not money monger like our women,atleast the ones I have meet

Correct

illiterate has affected our country a lot when nobody wants to work is just how to grab on steel. Nobody even wants to marry the Nigerian women not even the men anymore. See how their men run for women in other African countries. The women are so useless with their big mouth big pu-ssy and heavy menstruation.

I think they know how to do destroyed somebody's destiny and start worshiping criminal. I have been to 18 African countries in my life and Nigerian women at the waist. It has gotten to the stage where the women fight the men for sex even in other African countries. Nigerian women white men to Bleep them
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
If you think Nigerian women are any special look at them with their broomstick leg smallness big pussy and heavy menstruation periods everyday the way we've and bamm-bamm with no decently

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by LoveOLagos1: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
I'm not sure but my Facebook show will allow Nigerian men and women to have more QUALITY options for a relationship. �

Here's the place if you're interested!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086788028870&mibextid=ZbWKwL

AND

Instagram: @LoveOLagosOfficial

Any questions please inbox on social media. Thanks☺️
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by DonroxyII: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have heard a lot of guys in the country say that women from other African countries are much better that there home women. Most of the young guys and now dreaming of Mary and African woman from outside the Country. I have also seen it in UK Switzerland and Brazil most Nigerian guys there did African women but not the Nigerian one.

One of the Nigerian guys in Nigeria which came back from Mozambique narrate how the women are. If you hear the way this guy talks about mozambican women you will be shocked. If you just see how old of this guy is which came back for Christmas from some other African countries are talking about the girls their your head will go 360. One of these guys for Malawi told me whatever you have the girls do not care they will still love you

Please do not shoot the messenger I want some honest answers
Most African Countries are Poor so their Men ain't Rich and their Women wouldn't demand from them what the society do not have !

Thus when Nigerian Men brings Nigerian Spirits and Ginger to Other African Countries their Women Usually go Crazier for kinda sparks they have never seen before !

But in Nigeria, You can't ball Nigerian Girls same way, they wouldn't respond because they have seen Finish, Imagine a girl being conveyed by Range Rover to now be on Foot With You ... Common Now ... You wan low her Class ....

Same way a Guy who can't Ball any Babe from Western Countries Would come to Nigeria and park all Our Girls because wetin no dey gel Oyinbo Girls go give our Nigerian Girls Instant Orgasms !!

Oyinbo usually find Nigerian Girls Cheaper and more Caring... The same Girls our guys are lamenting over .... Because Oyinbo can't try same madness he would do to Nigerian Girls with His country Babe ... Wahala go Gass tongue

This is all about Civilisations and Exposures of Each Countries .... You can leave the city and go to Village to Pick Girls but once the village girl become city girl ... you are in Stew !!

Everything na Exposure Scam ....

I still Love Nigerian Girls and Money is very Important in Nigerian Relationships then Higher Level of Maturities because she will test Your Manhood and Manliness all Together !!

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by DonroxyII: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay.

1. You complain that your girls are prostitutes, but you still go to brothels to sleep with those prostitutes that you're complaining about... If you're against something, do away with it.

2. Again you complain that most Nigerian ladies can't stick to one man, while you guys also have multiple girlfriends.

3. You bash those women who are sexually active but not married, but most of you guys are also sexually active and not married.

4. You say you want wife materials, while you guys don't sound like husband materials.

5. You complain that your women are useless, while you guys are also useless and not fighting for a better Nigeria just so your women can have better working environments and stop doing the things you guys say they do... Up until this day, I still wonder what happened to the endsars protests because it seems like your police officials are still killing innocent citizens, but everyone is quite everywhere and only complaining behind their phones on a faceless forum... As men, you're supposed to be the leaders and you failed.

6. You complain that your women are willing to do anything for money, while you Nigerian men are notoriously known worldwide for using internet fraud and human trafficking just to make that quick cash... I myself nearly got scammed twice last year by Nigerians.

7. You say you want God fearing women, but you guys don't sound God fearing.

8. You don't like it when your women insult you out of self defense, but you're always insulting them for just being women.

9. Most of you guys are very disrespectful, but you expect your women to respect you.

10. When you go outside of your country, you use money to buy women's love, but you complain that all your women want in a relationship or marriage is money.. It's clear you guys spoiled them and enticed them with money, but now you're complaining.

11. And lastly, you guys can nag like women.

Hmmm .... Sense Everywhere!

We are who are women are and Our Women are who we are infact we are the One that make them to become what they are !!

May your head Oil never dry, Amen !
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Farfalla(f): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2023
After exhausting all options of trying to impress Nigerian women without success, you begin to attack them.

Some of you Naija men are such an embarrassment to your lineage. You do nothing but whine and whine like little girls. Mscheeeeeew!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Farfalla:
After exhausting all options of trying to impress Nigerian women without success, you begin to attack them.

Some of you Naija men are such an embarrassment to your lineage. You do nothing but whine and whine like little girls. Mscheeeeeew!! angry

Thank you very very much we have moved on from Nigerian girls. Nigerian girls are just like Napa or pure water. We stop dealing with them long ago and are now dealing with the big ladies of Africa. The ones we type pu shes
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Farfalla(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Thank you very very much we have moved on from Nigerian girls. Nigerian girls are just like Napa or pure water. We stop dealing with them long ago and are now dealing with the big ladies of Africa. The ones we type pu shes

Sit down.

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Farfalla:

Sit down.

What is happening can't you compete with them. It's all about competition and Nigerian lady today are not even worth it.
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Farfalla(f): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What is happening can't you compete with them. It's all about competition and Nigerian lady today are not even worth it.

Please rest.

2 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by cybernaut(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
What about Benin republic their girls? Any naija guy married them. Let's hear from you or dating too
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
cybernaut:
What about Benin republic their girls? Any naija guy married them. Let's hear from you or dating too

Benin Republic girls have more performance that naija girl. They are much better in everything

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerian women bring nothing to the table even when it comes to performance in bed they have nothing to offer
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Nigerian women bring nothing to the table even when it comes to performance in bed they have nothing to offer

You are still crying on this matter since last month, no wonder you are suffering and smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2023
JovialJune:

You are still crying on this matter since last month, no wonder you are suffering and smiling.

Don't worry Nigerian baby when you vote you will know who is suffering and smiling.

There is nobody in this world which suffers as much as Nigerians. You will see a lot of the ladies going to vote when they're on their menstruation and blood would be everywhere
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by JONSYN7154: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Op I think they're right . a guy have forgotten his moniker here also shared his experience with girls in ivory coast. Apart from their beauty' they got big behinde and love genuinely unlike.........OK I just woke up so let me resist the urge for vowlence grin .
his Monika is emekus. I read his story too
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria women bring nothing to the table when it comes to performance in and out of bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

kk / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic / Why Am I Getting Quick Erections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.