Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women (5037 Views)

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / 10 Hilarious Comics To Understand Women Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by JohnOkolo: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have heard a lot of guys in the country say that women from other African countries are much better that there home women. Most of the young guys and now dreaming of Mary and African woman from outside the Country. I have also seen it in UK Switzerland and Brazil most Nigerian guys there did African women but not the Nigerian one.

One of the Nigerian guys in Nigeria which came back from Mozambique narrate how the women are. If you hear the way this guy talks about mozambican women you will be shocked. If you just see how old of this guy is which came back for Christmas from some other African countries are talking about the girls their your head will go 360. One of these guys for Malawi told me whatever you have the girls do not care they will still love you

Please do not shoot the messenger I want some honest answers

An average Nigerian Woman is worthless and knows no love. Full of deceit and thinks the world revolves around their yansh
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
JohnOkolo:

An average Nigerian Woman is worthless and knows no love. Full of deceit and thinks the world revolves around their yansh

You have just seen small you haven't gone deeper with them. It is not only the Young but also the weave and bum bum. When they sit down their legs are always wide opened. You can actually see the size of the pus-sy

They bring nothing to the table and cannot even perform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him The Truth? / Happy 2013 Romance-landers. / My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.