Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi (27647 Views)

Taiwo Oyedele Recommends Suspension Of VAT On Diesel / How My Colleague Killed Bolanle Raheem During Stop-And-search — Police Witness / Bolanle Raheem: Sanwo-Olu’s Delegation Visits Raheem Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by akins33: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Recommendation to who?but if its to shoot @innocent protesters they wnt waste time,the guy should be tied with chains,put a gag between his tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by somehow: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Adjovi:
Suspension well that's the first thing pending investigation. But if this were a civilian I'm sure he will be thrown into the prison while investigatios continue.
They need to make any example of one person so others can learn. Life imprisonment or a death sentence. Anything short of this is injustice.

Like how long are we going to keep seeing this.

He's not walking free, already in detention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/100064453009372/posts/pfbid02BdZfREyZnhEKRr4RFEzxuZGBuyxCq1aNZgLGdx43Xdkio3KRnQJD7PZHoaL3HzhCl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Which measures have been put in place to forestall future occurrence?
They should stop deceiving people
Nigeria is not a war zone.
Our police have no business holding assault rifle for routine traffic duty.

As a matter of fact, we have VIO, state traffic managers, and FRSC. Our police have no business doing traffic duty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by akanbiaa(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
starstaz:

Why this name sound like India.
Dem don apply state protection on this mata
He is a Christian from Michika LGA in Adamawa state, same LGA with the current NDLEA boss and former Lagos State Military Administrator Mohammed Buba Marwa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by johnmartus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stop arguing with police carry gun.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by Guyman01: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Drambi Vampire which kind name be that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by SmartyPants(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Recommends to who?

Should the IGP recommend or order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by starstaz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
akanbiaa:
He is a Christian from Michika LGA in Adamawa state, same LGA with the current NDLEA boss and former Lagos State Military Administrator Mohammed Buba Marwa.
Alright. Haa. I initially thot say abi na my eye dey pain me. Michika people are our indigenous indians now - association by names .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by ipobarecriminals: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
angry KILL him,KILL him,KILLLLL the BASTARD that KILLED 3 PEOPLE angry angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by CaptainFM1: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
yerokunphilips:
In a saner climes the IG himself will resign .

How about the minister for Interior Affairs?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by xevove2061: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
yerokunphilips:

Just like police chiefs sef don dey resign when their subordinates shoot and kill black men in the states abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by mohammedadam: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by SavageResponse(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
After the investigation he must get the death penalty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by faithfull18(f): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Suspension What are they investigating Someone took a life, evidences point to the culprit, they should do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by drololaaof: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/100064453009372/posts/pfbid02BdZfREyZnhEKRr4RFEzxuZGBuyxCq1aNZgLGdx43Xdkio3KRnQJD7PZHoaL3HzhCl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

The suspension good ,all disciplinary action equally good but what are to be do e to prevent recurrence.
Trigger happy police to be retrained and cautioned. The immediate cause is the roadblock to collect money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by akpenlegedu: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9-hJQyTe8

This your apology is not generally accepted! While now? Because your tenure is about to end?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
What a name! Which ethnic group carry this kind Drambi Vandi name? This country has layers upon layers of unresolvable and irreconciliable issues.

Why do i share same country with a Drambi Vandi?
as for me the name sounds Indian or pakistani but what do I know undecided
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by ImperialYoruba: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
southsouthking:

Certainly Jos

So why is christian killing christian?
I thought christians need a protection from killer muslims?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by Yankee101: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
If nothing this IGO seems serious about staff discipline
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
suspension for what? or u mean sack??
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by Think9ja(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
southsouthking:

Certainly Jos

It's Adamawa
Those are Adamawa names
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by CheapHomes1: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
yerokunphilips:
I don't think there's any country on earth where the police murder her citizens like Nigeria. A friend ones said it's better you have argument with a mad man holding a gun ,than having a conversation (not argument )Nigeria police.

In the US, racial related police killings are common. Presently in Iran, security agencies don't see citizens as people who deserve to live. Maybe, myanmar can be added to the list

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by GodHimself: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
The other guy that was shot by the same police didn't create this kind of buzz.

It shows all lives are not equal and some people are more valuable than others.

Nemere2020:

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by CheapHomes1: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
What a name! Which ethnic group carry this kind Drambi Vandi name? This country has layers upon layers of unresolvable and irreconciliable issues.

Most likely middle belt or Gongola region
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by seangy4konji: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
SUSPE WHAT
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by Jesse6(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
He's from Michika LGA Adamawa state
ImperialYoruba:

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by Admols(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
yerokunphilips:

In fact, you are funny!
IG should resign, did he ordered the criminal to kill the victim?
If you or one of your brothers is the IG, would you have made such comment?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by MasterTeeUSA: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Try USA...you wont finish all the documentaries on YouTube. There are enough for you and the lifetime of your children sef. If you can also do better, get into governance...we too condemn Nigeria too much

yerokunphilips:
I don't think there's any country on earth where the police murder her citizens like Nigeria. A friend ones said it's better you have argument with a mad man holding a gun ,than having a conversation (not argument )Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by pappilo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
yerokunphilips:

Nonsense! The police in the US kill people everyday and no one resigns. Stop being dramatic.

When Jean Charles De Menezes was killed in London, Cressida Dick who was in charge of the operation got a promotion and eventually became the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police.

Stop being dramatic for likes.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by captainamiedi1: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
if i am the husband i will have been in one shrine right now. cooking the man's wife and children. i will make sure he regret his life. will give him the job treatment on earth. nothing concern me with law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by abbey621(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Which measures have been put in place to forestall future occurrence?
They should stop deceiving people
Nigeria is not a war zone.
Our police have no business holding assault rifle for routine traffic duty.

As a matter of fact, we have VIO, state traffic managers, and FRSC. Our police have no business doing traffic duty

Then when you're being robbed at gun point or touts starts slashing tires and breaking glass, would you want the police to come and save you? Perhaps you prefer to defend yourself? The solution is not removal of firearms but proper training and mandatory/on-going drug test and psych evaluation for officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi by abobote: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Triangles1:
Some people go jst buy unnecessary market, see where your anger lead you to, I know you have money for this new year celebration so now you can use that money to higher lawyer, you just end somebody life because you are security personnel.

To does of you that always let your anger lead you this is always the result.
*Hire(higher), those(does)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.