Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

"My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai (16181 Views)

My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months / My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Brian47(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
for what? for scoring A1 in infrastructure or for reducing religious and community crisis to an all time low? My friend go and find ortom when don wreck benue with everything bad about governance.

Funny how he only built those infrastructure in the Muslim dominated part of kaduna state.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by muskay: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
But you saw nothing wrong when you were offending them.I hate hypocrisy.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Ubanz: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
In the case of those ur actions and inactions has led to their death,You can also visit the grave yard and tender ur apologies there.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Ibechris2: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:
Tell that to the dead, say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

Atiku is coming

This is our stand
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Ubanz: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bizibi:
you must be awicked person
He is not wicked,that's plain stupidity.
Never mind he will continue dancing on the grave of others until it gets to them and their family members.
Did u notice that Ango Abdullahi's dance steps have changed since the bandits abducted his son?
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Ubanz: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bizibi:
you must be awicked person

Never mind, he will continue dancing on the grave of others until it gets to them and their family members.
Did u notice that Ango Abdullahi's dance steps have changed since the bandits abducted his son?
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Truthdeypain: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
for what? for scoring A1 in infrastructure or for reducing religious and community crisis to an all time low? My friend go and find ortom when don wreck benue with everything bad about governance.

Ogun go kill your mama for overlooking all the souls that fool has failed to protect or rather sent to their early graves.

You'll die slow and painful without help.

Oponu eda!
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Truthdeypain: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
funny how you blame elrufai for national security issue and blame buhari for herdsmen killing in benue instead of Ortom? I think your the one not thinking that security of lives and property belongs to the Federal govt which elrufai despite belonging to the ruling party condemned and even opted to bring in mechineries since the FG is failing. But CAN took it as a religious issue.
They instead condemned elrufai and are happy about it. It's true that insecurity thrive only when the people there wants it.
But elrufai in his own ability has been able to manage religious crisis in the state, something all the past government including military rulers couldn't. He deserves some accolades. A whole lotta accolades.

You and your nuclear and your extended families will all be murdered in cold blood and then we will give El rufai ask the accolades he deserves.

It is not a lie that we have beasts walking among men. Ewkensu kpo kwa gi oku!
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by jumper524(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You and your nuclear and your extended families will all be murdered in cold blood and then we will give El rufai ask the accolades he deserves.
It is not a lie that we have beasts walking among men. Ewkensu kpo kwa gi oku!
the evil men wants to believe. Watch your back too, I ai t cursing you but karma has its way and it's very fair in judgement.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by BinamRex: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
It will NEVER be well with this man.

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Ashirioluwa: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Politics
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Sholaco: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Apologize to people of southern Kaduna
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9-hJQyTe8

About five months to the expiration of his tenure as Kaduna state governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has apologised to those he might have offended while in office.

The Kaduna state governor said this in Kaduna at the commissioning ceremony of the head office of the Sultan Foundation for Peace and Development, Daily Trust reports.

He said:

“We try to do what is right but only God is right, my apologies to anyone that I have offended, we have five months to go and I will like to leave and sleep in peace.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1511566-governor-el-rufai-tenders-apologies-offended-prepares-leave-office-reason/

Na so...
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Ybaby: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Midget hypocrite. You will be found out.

I wanted to type short man devil but I guess midget hypocrite too will do... Or wicked vitalmalt bottle who bore uncouth kids. He will be tried for killings in Southern Kaduna and ethnic cleansing.... Short were.

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Bizibi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ubanz:

Never mind he will continue dancing on the grave of others until it gets to them and their family members.
ohh they abducted that sycophant son....this life ehhh

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by edungene7: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
No peace for the wicked the blood of the innocent people of Kaduna south you took oath to protect shall haunt you to yr grave useless jihadist pushing for a Muslim Agenda at the federal level
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Temptee101(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dear midget,

You shall never know peace or sleep well for overseeing genocide in southern Kaduna.

May peace of mind and sleep forever elude you.

For the rest of your miserable life, the spirits of those you murdered in cold blood shall forever hunt you.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Temptee101(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dear midget,

You shall never know peace or sleep well for overseeing genocide in southern Kaduna.

For the rest of your miserable life, the spirits of those you murdered in cold blood shall forever hunt you till your last breath.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Temptee101(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dear midget,

For the rest of your miserable life, the spirits of those you murdered in cold blood shall forever hunt you till your last breath.

Amen!
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Dshocker(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
He is indirectly apologizing to Tinubu for the type of betray he will betray him come 2023 presidential election.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Akpacha(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fear of Obi.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by tk4radi: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9-hJQyTe8

About five months to the expiration of his tenure as Kaduna state governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has apologised to those he might have offended while in office.

The Kaduna state governor said this in Kaduna at the commissioning ceremony of the head office of the Sultan Foundation for Peace and Development, Daily Trust reports.

He said:

“We try to do what is right but only God is right, my apologies to anyone that I have offended, we have five months to go and I will like to leave and sleep in peace.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1511566-governor-el-rufai-tenders-apologies-offended-prepares-leave-office-reason/
Just make peace with KARMA
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by MiaBeer(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Apology not accepted. Take that apology and shove into your little midget behind.

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by caye(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
The Book of the dead

1. Southern Kaduna
2. Shi'ites
3. Many ppl on the Abuja-Kaduna expressway
4. The bombing of over 200 prisoners of the so-called bandits-boko haram around 2019-2020

5. Countless others

And the list goes on...

Your end will be bitter, including your generations.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
You offended the Southern Kaduna people severely
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by bdon123(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Na God go punish this dwarf .U destroyed tribes in Kaduna,caused further division n u sau forgiveness.Useless ethnic bigot.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Dybala11(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
funny how you blame elrufai for national security issue and blame buhari for herdsmen killing in benue instead of Ortom? I think your the one not thinking that security of lives and property belongs to the Federal govt which elrufai despite belonging to the ruling party condemned and even opted to bring in mechineries since the FG is failing. But CAN took it as a religious issue.
They instead condemned elrufai and are happy about it. It's true that insecurity thrive only when the people there wants it.
But elrufai in his own ability has been able to manage religious crisis in the state, something all the past government including military rulers couldn't. He deserves some accolades. A whole lotta accolades.
What are you even saying?
Governors also have a role to play in ensuring the security of lives and properties in their various states.
Have you even heard of "security votes" before??
Governors are paid billions monthly as security votes to fund security services in their individual states. Ortom too is not doing well security wise, same as Hell-Rufai.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by jumper524(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

What are you even saying?
Governors also have a role to play in ensuring the security of lives and properties in their various states.
Have you even heard of "security votes" before??
Governors are paid billions monthly as security votes to fund security services in their individual states. Ortom too is not doing well security wise, same as Hell-Rufai.
the banditry in kaduna state is way above the state leauge. It's more like terrorism. It thrives in the southern kaduna axis due to its large forest there, elrufai has maintained a stance that the govt should consider collateral damage and bomb those bandits in the forest, he's said so multiple times that yes the fg knows those bandits and they should carpet bomb those regions, he's always maintained that stance. But we both know CAN objected his idea to take laws into his hands in higher in foreign machineries. Elrufai is not one who you'll beat continuously and would accept failure. Never. He's always been productive and condemns anything bad Down to almajiri education.
See people just hate elrufai but when you reason with him, you'll know he's one who takes the bold decisions which is best in all ramifications but might appear bad in a democratic settings.
If the FG had bombed those bandits in the early stage and counted it's collateral damage, we both know the business would not be attractive but we choose the media type of attention where you compromise and empower them to avoid public lashing.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Dybala11(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
the banditry in kaduna state is way above the state leauge. It's more like terrorism. It thrives in the southern kaduna axis due to its large forest there, elrufai has maintained a stance that the govt should consider collateral damage and bomb those bandits in the forest, he's said so multiple times that yes the fg knows those bandits and they should carpet bomb those regions, he's always maintained that stance. But we both know CAN objected his idea to take laws into his hands in higher in foreign machineries. Elrufai is not one who you'll beat continuously and would accept failure. Never. He's always been productive and condemns anything bad Down to almajiri education.
See people just hate elrufai but when you reason with him, you'll know he's one who takes the bold decisions which is best in all ramifications but might appear bad in a democratic settings.
If the FG had bombed those bandits in the early stage and counted it's collateral damage, we both know the business would not be attractive but we choose the media type of attention where you compromise and empower them to avoid public lashing.
The ability to tread the path and manage publicity is an essential part of politics o. El-Rufai has made a lot of unbelievably wrong and uncalled for comments before. For God's sake, this same man made a statement that he's paying off bandits before. What do you think will happen when the government start paying off criminals?? Every bird will surely want to feast na.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by jumper524(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dybala11:

The ability to tread the path and manage publicity is an essential part of politics o. El-Rufai has made a lot of unbelievably wrong and uncalled for comments before. For God's sake, this same man made a statement that he's paying off bandits before. What do you think will happen when the government start paying off criminals?? Every bird will surely want to feast na.
that was a 2016 post, maybe you should read between the line and try to get elrufai point of view. Killing in southern kaduna started way back after the 2011 election, there were crisis in kaduna back then in which they the fulani mostly from neighbouring countries were victims of, they regrouped and came back for revenge after then, the business thrive and they've been fought off severally by previous govt but to no avail. Elrufai tried the peaceful resolution during his early days by compenearing them for the casualties they suffered during the 2011 election crisis in kaduna. He went to them as a fulani man and expected them to reason with him which we both know didn't work. Mind you before him, they were being fought off by previous govt but didn't suceeding so he tried the policy of association which didn't work.
Didn't you read where he said he'll never pay bandits again even if his son is kidnapped. They were fulani but since kid gloves were used to tackle them by the f.g, they grew into banditry. Elrufai has done his part in curbing religious crisis and tension in kaduna and sane people should give him accolades.
Despite the political bitterness between the christains and him, he's been the most active muslim governor to be able to secure the lives of christains in muslim dominated regions. Why couldn't other govt do such? The internal religious conflict in kaduna has been at an all time lowest, not even the military era can boast of such calm, none at all. Bros abeg if you see a good man, appreciate him and elrufai is outstanding.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Dybala11(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
that was a 2016 post, maybe you should read between the line and try to get elrufai point of view. Killing in southern kaduna started way back after the 2011 election, there were crisis in kaduna back then in which they the fulani mostly from neighbouring countries were victims of, they regrouped and came back for revenge after then, the business thrive and they've been fought off severally by previous govt but to no avail. Elrufai tried the peaceful resolution during his early days by compenearing them for the casualties they suffered during the 2011 election crisis in kaduna. He went to them as a fulani man and expected them to reason with him which we both know didn't work. Mind you before him, they were being fought off by previous govt but didn't suceeding so he tried the policy of association which didn't work.
Didn't you read where he said he'll never pay bandits again even if his son is kidnapped. They were fulani but since kid gloves were used to tackle them by the f.g, they grew into banditry. Elrufai has done his part in curbing religious crisis and tension in kaduna and sane people should give him accolades.
Despite the political bitterness between the christains and him, he's been the most active muslim governor to be able to secure the lives of christains in muslim dominated regions. Why couldn't other govt do such? The internal religious conflict in kaduna has been at an all time lowest, not even the military era can boast of such calm, none at all. Bros abeg if you see a good man, appreciate him and elrufai is outstanding.
Lemme just reply to your first statement hat it happened in 20' whatever first. Whether it happened in 1605 or in the 21st century, there was an exponential increase in the frequency of kidnapping and banditry in the last few years. You want to know why?? Because those criminals are getting paid big time and cashing out even from the government purse. I'm not going to blame anybody else for some of the things El-Rufai and his fellow politicians did. It was that trend of paying and enriching the pockets of these criminals that led to the exponential increase in the menace we're all facing now bro. I'll read through and provide appropriate reply to your remaining opinion if necessary. Las las, na new and better Nigeria we all want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / ADC Gubernatorial Candidate In Oyo, Lanlehin Holds Rally (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.