Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

"My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai (16173 Views)

My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months / My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Bizibi(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
for what? for scoring A1 in infrastructure or for reducing religious and community crisis to an all time low? My friend go and find ortom when don wreck benue with everything bad about governance.
you must be awicked person
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Winning123: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
And so. Did he at anytime said he is not human. Many of you do and commit despecable things than politicians

fman:
I swear!!
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by ransomed: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2022
A vote for Emilokan is a vote for El rufai.
Retire all of them into oblivion so that God can positively treat their cases asap .
No peace for the wicked.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by floret23(f): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
funny how you blame elrufai for national security issue and blame buhari for herdsmen killing in benue instead of Ortom? I think your the one not thinking that security of lives and property belongs to the Federal govt which elrufai despite belonging to the ruling party condemned and even opted to bring in mechineries since the FG is failing. But CAN took it as a religious issue.
They instead condemned elrufai and are happy about it. It's true that insecurity thrive only when the people there wants it.
But elrufai in his own ability has been able to manage religious crisis in the state, something all the past government including military rulers couldn't. He deserves some accolades. A whole lotta accolades.
May the judgement that El-Rufai deserves and humungous curse upon him be your lot forever.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by stormborn28(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9-hJQyTe8

About five months to the expiration of his tenure as Kaduna state governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has apologised to those he might have offended while in office.

The Kaduna state governor said this in Kaduna at the commissioning ceremony of the head office of the Sultan Foundation for Peace and Development, Daily Trust reports.

He said:

“We try to do what is right but only God is right, my apologies to anyone that I have offended, we have five months to go and I will like to leave and sleep in peace.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1511566-governor-el-rufai-tenders-apologies-offended-prepares-leave-office-reason/

You can not and will never sleep in peace. Murdered souls, raped victims, displaced people's cry, screams will always hunt you. Happiness will be far from you. Your conscious will be restless

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by MadamExcellency: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2022
You will only understand when you start getting older. Offending people and accumulating wealth at the expense of the masses and the poor aren't worth it.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by porka: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2022
Everything that has a beginning must have an end. This realization is only for the wise.

Human beings like to torture fellow humans when they have power but don't know that everything is temporary.

After a life filled with debauchery and vanities, the late Robert Kennedy (J. F. Kennedy's brother) wrote to the Pope to pray for him on his death bed.

What will this apology do to El Zakzaky and his followers now? How will the bereaved families of the massacred Southern Kaduna victims process this kind of apology now.

Wisdom is knowing that everything will end one day. Both suffering and enjoyment will end.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Scarletjr(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2022
Some decisions are ment to be taken, politics nor easy aje
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Rybnyk(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

About five months to the expiration of his tenure as Kaduna state governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has apologised to those he might have offended while in office.

The Kaduna state governor said this in Kaduna at the commissioning ceremony of the head office of the Sultan Foundation for Peace and Development, Daily Trust reports.

He said:

“We try to do what is right but only God is right, my apologies to anyone that I have offended, we have five months to go and I will like to leave and sleep in peace.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1511566-governor-el-rufai-tenders-apologies-offended-prepares-leave-office-reason/

You want peace? You should have the peace Southern Kaduna people have. That seems fair...
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by seunayantokun(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Elrufai thinks he's clever but his works shall find him out.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2022
After massacring thausands of innocent southern kaduna people he is now looking forward to retire in peace how is that going to be possible? This wicked man must really be a clown he can never run away from karma.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by dodomayana73: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
funny how you blame elrufai for national security issue and blame buhari for herdsmen killing in benue instead of Ortom? I think your the one not thinking that security of lives and property belongs to the Federal govt which elrufai despite belonging to the ruling party condemned and even opted to bring in mechineries since the FG is failing. But CAN took it as a religious issue.
They instead condemned elrufai and are happy about it. It's true that insecurity thrive only when the people there wants it.
But elrufai in his own ability has been able to manage religious crisis in the state, something all the past government including military rulers couldn't. He deserves some accolades. A whole lotta accolades.
It's not that religious crises has been managed by El Rufai, it's just that something more deadly in the form of herdsmen has come up. The people have their hands full and survival is the thing upper most in the minds of the people.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
for what? for scoring A1 in infrastructure or for reducing religious and community crisis to an all time low? My friend go and find ortom when don wreck benue with everything bad about governance.

Orthom and el rufai are actually in the same category.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by SALIMAN(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2022
hmn so this mman fit dey do apology, he forgot he made lots homeless, cried , and deprived of thier sweat without proper compesations, many have died because of this demoilition , no remourse not even sorry , now he is making virtual apology
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Doyou2019: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good morning.

The Shiite and SK are waiting at ICC

5, 10, 20 years from now, he may yet be made to stand trial for the killings in Kaduna. Only then will he know that there are actual consequences for terrible leadership, especially when it comes to the loss of precious human lives.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by OLOKOESHIN: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:
Tell that to the dead, say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

Atiku is coming
Atiku Tiku

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by basadenet: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
I doubt it if you will ever sleep, because no sleep for the wicked. Can the people of southern Kaduna ever forgive you? Can elza zaky people ever forgive you? No.., therefore, so far they can't forgive you, then you, el rufai, the midget/ demi god will never no sleep. Almighty God you accordingly in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by keshconnections: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Also say NO to Northern Fulani Muslim handing over to another Northern Fulani Muslim for another 8yrs. You guys should not be half righteous and half hypocritical
Thinkam:
Tell that to the dead, say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by omeizajliberty: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2022
you failed as a governor sir, its southern Kd not part of the state u governs?
yet killing here and there.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by fman(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Winning123:
And so. Did he at anytime said he is not human. Many of you do and commit despecable things than politicians

u must be a fooôl... I swear!!
Are you exempted?
Check the bolded.

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Cantonese: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.

E dey fear make men no visit am for night, after leaving the seat, with no such security anymore.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by funkemary(f): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2022
I wish your apology can be genuine. I wish you have empathy to feel people's pain. You tried though but peoples homes and source of livelihood were destroyed due to your consistent demolition.

Before your tenure elapse please come and repair the road (Kabala) you abandon.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by SaiOba: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Body Bag grin
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Vicson2021: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2022
One thing is to apologize, another thing is to repent
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Bonapart(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
may the Lord judge you and el-rufai and all your kids with the blood which you people have shared. May blood hunt all your generation from now till the end if time
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Maliqcious: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Is Nasir that bad?
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by delpee(f): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2022
You still have time to right some wrongs though you can't bring back the dead.

Let the Adara people have their kingdom back. It's most unfair to treat any group of people like nonentities on their land.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Mrpojj(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

He said:

No peace for the wicked
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by ComeToJesus: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2022
This guy and his sons are degenerates. Highly malicious, hateful, spiteful and conscienceless.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Kreddy: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2022
hmmm
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by inosend: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
NOT ACCEPTED. Most of the wronged are six feet below and the remaining few (or their remains) are incapable of perception as they have being so severely decimated by you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat / Okupe To Spend First Night In Efcc’s Custody / Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.