Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai (16170 Views)

My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months / My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by blowjob: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
USELESS RAM angry angry

USELESS THIEF
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by mbahdi(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by charles614: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
The wicked midget
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Badguy77(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Sleep well ke how? All the souls lost in southern kaduna will hunt you and your family till your last breathe.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Fear don begin catche them but if your hand dey clean u no need to beg or apologise...well the holy bible say " the wicked shall know no peace"
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by ebuclassic18(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2022
May thunder fire you there wicked soul,this is just mockery
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Okhuadams(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9-hJQyTe8

About five months to the expiration of his tenure as Kaduna state governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has apologised to those he might have offended while in office.

The Kaduna state governor said this in Kaduna at the commissioning ceremony of the head office of the Sultan Foundation for Peace and Development, Daily Trust reports.

He said:

“We try to do what is right but only God is right, my apologies to anyone that I have offended, we have five months to go and I will like to leave and sleep in peace.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1511566-governor-el-rufai-tenders-apologies-offended-prepares-leave-office-reason/
Not just anyone but the Chrisains ur son and wife insulted, the entire Nigerian excluding ur Muslims brothers. The entire Southern kaduna.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by naijapikin2(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Thunder fire your apology there!

Will your apology bring back the people who your actions directly killed? angry

Animal!
Beast!
You will surely die a slow painful death.

Useless kaduna midget! angry
Bastard! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Lexusgs430: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
He is only just realising 8 years, is not forever......... grin

We await the treatments from those you offended....... wink

3 Likes

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by AlwaysPositive: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
You are forgiven sir.... We will still vote PO.

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by vertueptime: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
jumper524:
funny how you blame elrufai for national security issue and blame buhari for herdsmen killing in benue instead of Ortom? I think your the one not thinking that security of lives and property belongs to the Federal govt which elrufai despite belonging to the ruling party condemned and even opted to bring in mechineries since the FG is failing. But CAN took it as a religious issue.
They instead condemned elrufai and are happy about it. It's true that insecurity thrive only when the people there wants it.
But elrufai in his own ability has been able to manage religious crisis in the state, something all the past government including military rulers couldn't. He deserves some accolades. A whole lotta accolades.

Na lie
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Chinjo2: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

About five months to the expiration of his tenure as Kaduna state governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has apologised to those he might have offended while in office.

The Kaduna state governor said this in Kaduna at the commissioning ceremony of the head office of the Sultan Foundation for Peace and Development, Daily Trust reports.

He said:

“We try to do what is right but only God is right, my apologies to anyone that I have offended, we have five months to go and I will like to leave and sleep in peace.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1511566-governor-el-rufai-tenders-apologies-offended-prepares-leave-office-reason/

Let him go and apologize to the people of southern Kaduna he has killed through his actions and inactions.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by jeromestarks: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Ogun kill you El rufai.
Anways I blame the stupid Kaduna people who allowed muslim to lead them thinking they can live in peace.

Never try to live in peace with any follower of Islam because one day, S/he will find a way to kill you. You will always be infidels to them.

The good ones amonng them will not say anything when the bad ones come to kill you. That means they're all bad.

Now Afghan is 100% Islam but the muslims are still running to America. They knew their religion is a recipe for violence.

God will punish Islam for the death of innocent Deborah who was murdered in cold-blood in Sokoto.

Kaduna people, una never see anything. More death is coming to you fool.
Vote muslims again. Nonsense people.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Okhuadams(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:
Tell that to the dead, say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

Atiku is coming
This atikulatrd thief wey you mention so don spoil the matter ur ati-ku can never win

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
No peace for the wicked, not even in their graves

1 Like

Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Simeonjoe1: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
BossGerald:

Are you OK? We are still grieving 40 lives lost last week in kaduna and you're talking rubbish infrastructure here...

Are those infrastructure more important to you than human lives?? These Apc buffoons are pathetic, tufiakwa

But he's right naw. Benue with a Christian Christian ticket are also experiencing killing in an unprecedented way same as zamfara with Muslim Muslim. Both Muslim and Christian are killed daily, human leaders cannot save you. They can't give everything you yearn for.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by SouthSouth1914: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
You want to sleep in peace after murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people living in Southern Kaduna.

Mr Man, sleep will evade you!
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Antoeni(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
You have offended the whole of southern kaduna
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Okhuadams(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

He said:

Return all the lives ur Muslim brothers took then Apology accepted until then unapologize
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by danhans(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2022
You are a very wicked man,you are now realizing
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by abiodunbright(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2022
mohammedadam:

He said:

Sir There is no peace for the wicked and karma is a bitch
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Qwerty4u(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Go and tell the wicked that no matter what it shall never be well with him....
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Jackbaur88: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2022
He needs to apologize to the hundreds of people who he has sent to their untimely graves.
He needs to understand that some things we do in life have dare consequences and your next generation will carry the burden of it
El rufai is the architect of the untold killings and murder of Christians in Southern Kaduna. He is a religious bigot and fanatic.
Let someone let him know that darkness can never overcome light. We will prevail and stand stronger while in short while, he will be rotten in the grave while his children children will bear the consequences of his actions.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by Sonn(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2022
A very wicked soul, so heartless
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by nedekid: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Like it's that simple.
If he is serious, he should start by compelling that his loud mouthed puppy to apologize too.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by tete7000(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Preparing and watering the ground for his next atrocities. I remember him apologizing too after his tenure as fct minister, saying we know we might have made mistakes. In my mind I be like, mistakes that might mean that you demolished someone's life investment. How do you make such an atrocious mistake? Again, he is apologizing after doing things that laid several lives to waste. This one na demon, the earlier Nigerians avoid him the better. Everywhere he goes, pain, suffering and miseries flows from him.
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by CeceNene(f): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2022
What about the innocent people your thugs have been killed yet you kept quite cause they are Christians? Apology my foot!
Re: "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2022
useless governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency / What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.