Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11863 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Oolord: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Like this if you support 27k to 10 people
v
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2022
I am also here.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Olamilekxy(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2022
gaby:

Give 27 of us 10k each abeg...

At all at all na him bad...
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by tywo42(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.
@snowland since u are trying to give back to d forum 4rm d abundance of ur heart i think u should do it as u dimfit as no suggestion will be perfect may God bless you as u put smiles on people's face

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: On

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Where do you school?
unilorin
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Genius1091(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2022
tywo42:

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.
@snowland since u are trying to give back to d forum 4rm d abundance of ur heart i think u should do it as u dimfit as no suggestion will be perfect may God bless you as u put smiles on people's face

Pick at random or first come first served basis when you start your selection process.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by ManAustin(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2022
I suggest you give a date and time you will ne available to give it out and let it be on the first 20 persons that answers a question correctly. I would prefered the 5k each like someone suggested so that more people will be involved but hey, it is what it is man. Thanks man.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2022
tywo42:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by yellowgarri2(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2022
tywo42:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by KingMack(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.

Warm greetings and compliments of the season boss! May God bless you in marvelous ways..I think 10k to 27 people will go a long way and as for me if you bless me with the 10k I promise to bless people on this forum too with 5k!! Stay blessed boss.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Rita33(f): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Okay guys thanks for all the suggestions. I will make a decision based on what I've seen so far. It's almost 1am here, I gotta rest this head for now.

I'll make my decision known when I wake up. Thank you guys.

You the best...BOSS

10k to 27 for me
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by christianjoy(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
yomi531:
W*cked soul. Only u wan chop money. What happens to us that have been guests for a long time b4 finally opening an account this year. Even with ur over 3 years on this platform, ur time spent online no too pass my own sef. Shior
am not like you undecided
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by malikombi(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one �
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Chimaobi302(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is really a welcome development �
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by freelancerrr: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't believe this

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Bankowner: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
I was a winner in last year's giveaway by snowland.

Thanks man for coming through for others again.

Cheers.
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by goodlistener: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
This to thread just gave me hope, fingers crossed, I need any help sir
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Dayocold001: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

10k for 27 people is more inclusive
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by skoIes001: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice odea
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Kreddy: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

5k to 54 members is good

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by dangoteinlaw: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kreddy:

5k to 54 members is good
I agree although with the current inflation now no family man will see 5k as anything well maybe at Least for some fowl legs coz even chicken is 14k grin no thanks to PDAPC

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by HudsonYard: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
Go ahead with the 10k for 27 folks.

Jah bless man
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Give 5k to 54 people, that will be better

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ezemann(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=snowland post=119509085]Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

Snowland.[/quot

you have a lions heart ❤️
I am not worthy but I know that I am lucky.
Thanks in advance
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Kreddy: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
I agree although with the current inflation now no family man will see 5k as anything well maybe at Least for some fowl legs coz even chicken is 14k grin no thanks to PDAPC

I suggested this to increase the number of beneficiaries...

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Olachase(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
include me in the 10k I won start farming by 2023 the 10k will help in buying more seeds don't forget one seed of orange can feed another 100 people

0.0.1.2.1.8.1.2.1.0 access bank
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
tywo42:

First to follow u and drop aza
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by christianjoy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

By
Snowland.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ezemann(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

Abeg 5k so e fit reach plenty people...thanks
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by OhGeeBee: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
O boy, I've been online since morning patiently awaiting the giveaway but the thing is i might be offline when it kick-start.
10k to 27 folks will be good tho'.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Woodaz: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Share the money to everyone that comments. You are now like a president

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Traveling To Bahrain - Don't Pay Any Agent. / Air Maroc Makes An Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Engine Failure / Ethiopian Airlines To Start Flights To Enugu Airport

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74