Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11793 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2022
machappy4:
Omo I can't believe we are still on this task.....I have been away and I don't even know my status yet if am qualified cuz I have one or two of d criteria or terms....but my main concern now is d giveaway is taking too much time Dan expected....page 4 which was d initial target is now page 24 and yet nothing is happening wow d guys here are good....I commend u all if na football section dem for don crucify snowland....some giveaway I did there omo my eyes see pepper ontop my own money...d last one I did on my birthday omo I have to pay double of my initial target cuz of trouble I face now goon to do giveaway on nairaland dey scare me. Though Goldmynemaniac did nothing wrong and I don't see any entitlement mentality in wat he said.....I also learnt a lot of rhema from snowland responses nothing spoil....d bottom line is make every aboki carry he kettle we all can make it if we choose to work d smart way.
mr machappy4 u too dey lie i never see u do giveaway oo
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by machappy4: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Abba114:
mr machappy4 u too dey lie i never see u do giveaway oo

You think so?....hmmmmm no problem if you haven't seen me but calling me a liar without research is fo.olish.ness...omo I believe u are 18+ in this computer age pls always make enquiries before embarrassing urself in public
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2022
machappy4:

You think so?....hmmmmm no problem if you haven't seen me but calling me a liar without research is fo.olish.ness...omo I believe u are 18+ in this computer age pls always make enquiries before embarrassing urself in public
drop something for ur boi pls
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Sanguine(f): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Abba114:
shut ur mouth jare because of mere 10k u are busy praying for him like he has done something good. he is arrogant

Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your problem is...

I declare peace to your troubled soul, clarity to your disoriented mind, and rest to your unsettled and restless life.

It is well with you!
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
WINNERS POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE CHILD THREAD.

https://www.nairaland.com/7501723/270k-giveaway-lucky-nairalanders-selection
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by tyinfinity: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Please I need something someone should help
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by MoonWater: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2022
MoonWater:
snowland i am qualified. pleases see this
https://www.nairaland.com/5104769/plane-crashes-bahia-bakari
cc snowland. this is my own post too
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by EmperorTolson: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
snowland:

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by samuelson06(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
snowland:

You've done well bro. You planned for this. I'm even thinking those scoring from five and below should be disqualified and the process repeated for the remaining number.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by UniversalDove: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by superintendents(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
snowland:

boss u disqualified me for booking space...and later some space bookers are on that list pls bosss give me one slot ..

i realy need fund to send to my family..
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Agbecassava: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

Good for you. Then let those that need it get it.

GOD go bless you my Oga.
GOD go reward you well well.
I no dey active for travel section.
I no too Sabi the question too. I for go meet one teacher for my school make e help me but Dat one go be ojoro.
Abeg Na grinding machine be my want. So I go come back like you too come happy for people.
You go live long.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by yunus22: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Good morning Mr snowland I send you mail please
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by kayusely70(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
snowland:
Here is the link to the thread where the selection will take place.

R8EAD THE POST CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO THE RULES THEREIN.

https://www.nairaland.com/7501723/270k-giveaway-lucky-nairalanders-selection#119528226

Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.
Kudos to you Bros. I'm a beneficiary of your takeaway during the Covid19 palava. Beremx handled the disbursement impressively, without any scandal or complaints. God bless you richly. When do we expect another takeaway from you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? / Get Your Visa Now And Pay Later / Out Of Status In Us On F1 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.