Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11816 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ifailed22: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2022
May God touch your heart to choose me.
10k to 27 people is best

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Disembark: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Op pls do it 7k to accommodate more ppple

Bwt my BD is tomorrow I'll be glad if am choosen

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by machappy4: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

Snowland.

I pray d grace to do this kind of giveaway fall on me too.....giveaway in hundreds of thousands.....I also pray to be a lucky partakers

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Lorayne(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

Snowland.
10k to 27 people will be alright, sir. Or you can make it 5k to reach more people.

Hope I get it.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Rozyna: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2022
ote author=gaby post=119509226]

Give 27 of us 10k each abeg...

At all at all na him bad...
[/quo

te]

10k to 27 persons is okey

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2022
10,000 to 27 Nairalanders is nice.

To avoid alternate accounts from receiving twice, I suggest you leave all account less than 2 years old.

More blessings.
snowland:

Snowland.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by machappy4: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Yes na me. Whats your point sir? If you're open minded enough, you would know there's a difference between you asking for help and someone gifting you something you didn't ask for.

Lol philanthropist dey sha 10k to 27 people congrats to d lucky winner I believe grace is d chief speaker and doubt is d only cheater...let grace speaks shalom happy new year in prospect as I anticipate for a space
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ikanium(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2022
There's no criteria here... If You ask people to drop reasons as to why they need the money. You will see hundreds of calculative lies from persons that are even doing well. After all free 10k is the goal. Hence, I'll surgest first 27 persons to drop their accounts including mine gets the 10k each like Hungerbad(Rip) used to do it... And this should be fast before half of Nairalanders flood this place.

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by babyfaceafrica: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Thanks. And what's your suggestion on selecting those that actually need it?

To be sincere, choosing those that actually need it will be highly difficult, this is social media, people will formulate stories for sympathy. My suggestion : organise a quiz, the first person that answers correctly wins. It should be over with an hour. Just current affairs and grammar related questions.

To avoid people creating multiple accounts, you should also limit to people who have accounts from 6 months old and above. Because you will find people who will just open new accounts to win giveaway, then run

Thanks and Good morning

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Some people are already talking about bitcoin... You guys should rest

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Foodie1(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2022
All these ones that are saying don't give money to anybody who's account is below 2 years, shey una dey whyne me? undecided
What if your older account was banned?

Abi una think say some people no fit get 3 account that are more than 2 years?

Just do it first come, first serve including me.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Sanguine(f): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2022
I go with the option of 10k to 27 people. Or if possible, 5k to 54 people so you could have as much people benefiting from the giveaway.

I would be so excited though to be one of the beneficiaries.

God bless you, Snowland, very much.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Typicool8(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Abayor15: 6:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Hmm... Congratulations to those who are gonna win in advance
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Sucre6: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

Times are really hard bro, I suggest you share you send 5k to a person, among 54 persons, trust me the 5k may be little to you, but it would really go a long way in putting smile on people faces.

On the 25th December, I was strolling down my street when a man approached me that he was hungry, asked if I could spare him 100 to buy puff puff I gave him my last #500 I had on me, and this man knelt down smad started weeping and praying for me, so bro little things can go far in making people smile.

5k multiplied by 54 people

= 270k. I pray u choose me among the beneficiary, snowland this is a kind gesture, you will not lack in terms of all your needs cool

4 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by azelab: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2022
May God grant you more wisdom and opportunities, please I would suggest you make it #5k to everyone considered so that you could touch much more hands. You would never and ever be left alone by God's Grace. Please consider me too so that I can have money to celebrate 1/1/2023 with my family.

Thanks a lot , may God Almighty bless you more.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by afombc(f): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Like this if you support 10k to 27 people

This will go a long way to help a lot of people on this forum.....The challenge now will be how to identify who really need the money the most.... Anyway, who does not even need money?
But please, I hope I am selected oooh, so that I can add it to the money to do my international passport, me to I wish to Japa like you so that I can help others too soon.

Thanks boss
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Typicool8(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

Chaii, stumbled late on this shà but then it's always good to optimistic.

OP, you can just do it whatever way it suits you.
I hope I'm lucky though.
Good morning
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Tk4all(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland

Goodmorning sir

I can handle the disbursment(i have been doing it before) effectively. Also those who first saw the post must have use alts to get double hence first come first serve will benefit few people and lock others out.

If i'm to handle it, i will make a post for people to quote(fast fingers) that way, nobody will be able to quote twice within seconds.

Lastly, it's not easy in Nigreia so i suggest you should share 5k each to people that will be selected.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Tk4all(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2022
5K to more than 50people is best. even if someone have 2nairaland account, he will not collect it all.

i can compile the list and share it if op give me the chance

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by LORDLARGE(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

10k to 27 people won't be a bad Idea Sir
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by IwasNeverGone: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
5k to 54 people will be good, I think it will go round and help a lot of people

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by stone350(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
10k to 27 or 5k to 54 will be better bro
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Puntingnoob: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2022
No first 27 to quote, sir.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2022
NLcivilian:
Pls, kindly help me. I'm going through a lot. I just have a baby 4days ago. I lost all my investment... I can provide any evidence you want. Pls, even if it's 2k to feed my family. Pls, I have proof of everything.

2k can barely feed a family for a day. May God help us all sir.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ekemeze: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by betshopagent(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Sucre6:

Times are really hard bro, I suggest you share you send 5k to a person, among 54 persons, trust me the 5k may be little to you, but it would really go a long way in putting smile on people faces.

On the 25th December, I was strolling down my street when a man approached me that he was hungry, asked if I could spare him 100 to buy puff puff I gave him my lasts #500 I had on me, and this man knelt down smad started weeping and praying for me, so bro little things can go far in making people smile.

5k multiplied by 54 people

= 270k. I pray u choose me among the beneficiary, snowland this is a kind gesture, you will not lack in terms of all your needs cool
op consider this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Mstravelindiva: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

What an awesome “pay it forward” gesture of kindness! Sending you peace and blessings friend!

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by DDota: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Tk4all:

Goodmorning sir

I can handle the disbursment(i have been doing it before) effectively. Also those who first saw the post must have use alts to get double hence first come first serve will benefit few people and lock others out.

If i'm to handle it, i will make a post for people to quote(fast fingers) that way, nobody will be able to quote twice within seconds.

Lastly, it's not easy in Nigreia so i suggest you should share 5k each to people that will be selected.

Thank you.

Why do you always jump on every giveaways to share?

Why must you be the one to share?
Did he tell you he could not do it himself?
From his post, did he say he needed someone to share the money?
Give your suggestion and pray for luck.
Simple,stop trying to curry any favour.

FYI, he has been doing giveaways on Nairaland not today so he can handle the disbursement himself even if not, he won't be you of all people.

Snowland, in anything you do,don't try to send your money to this guy.

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Thanks man for the detailed suggestion. It's very laudable but man, that's gonna take lots of effort to pull off. Once again, thanks for the suggestion.
more blessings
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Tk4all(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

What an awesome “pay it forward” gesture of kindness! Sending you peace and blessings friend!
Boss lady

Compliments of the season ma

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by holina: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2022
none of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Who has been to Belgium, Denmark, Norway? / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? / Turn Off The Light: The Daily Life Struggle Of Nigerians In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.