Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43186 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by HomeTutorsPro: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

3310adeb:
Just calm down and don’t touch the money for now
Don’t put yourself in unnecessary trouble

God No go Shame You

3310adeb:
U have to be careful with funds like this... u should let the money stay in ur account for sometime... such fund can be proceeding from a bribery, kidnapping or dubious acts it can also be through sender error. Just be careful.. cos for someone to just send 600k to you without doing something tangible in return is not here too

Thanks, U No Fall O[color=#006600][/color]

You dey create thread dey ask for advise because you don't know what to do.
Same you dey advise yourself two times.
I bet you forgot to log out of this account and log in to the other ones.
All these multiple account holders sef.
Just creating rubbish threads to seek attention.

Cc
Seun

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by okoroemeka(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
booblacain:
Hold on to the the money for about a year and do not touch it. See what happens.
how realistic is that,in this rotten country to sit upon #600k with landlord,high food prices and inflation hovering around,go first to the bank and check who paid in the money,if it's free for you to chop

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by clevybrown(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you and God bless you.
The Parasitic LEECH has spoken...

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Pray(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Omo, use am cevrye d season first. Whatever happens can be later.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Collins4u1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

you wey cheap like sugarcane dey find expensive date. just dey play

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by OblorOblor: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings
No be only church project, you for advise am to play Man city over 2.5

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by tabaralph: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

Notify your bank officially, and keep the money in the account so even when bubble burst very soon which I know will definitely happen, your bank can have your back, make sure there is official letter to your bank in this regard, don’t be tempted to touch the money

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by chinos20(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

I think you should report it to the bank
Tell them that no one called you up to tell of doing such transaction with your account.That will help if it was carried out to implicate you.
And by no means should the bank have anything to do with the money,it have to be in your account till further notice.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by VIKTO83(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why not go to your bank and complain there that u got some money sent to u and u do not know where it came from.

I think it will save u more problems now and in future.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Aguilar(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sope tiè. God don do am for you be that
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by godofuck231: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why not shut up and keep secrets about your personal life , let try that and see if life helmets better for you
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Papichulostunne(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
booblacain:
Hold on to the the money for about a year and do not touch it. See what happens.
Bank will add interest of 2000 naira for the one year. Mtchew.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Dshocker(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

I guess that should be in Abuja
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Chaos14: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

How much do i need to get to your pussy?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by fortunez1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Just dey ur dey , it happens . Don't report to ur bank yet , it isn't necessary since the amount is not so above ur means. Someone have received #4b alert bact in 2012 and if the person wasn't smart he would have lost all ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Realist777: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Whether you are rich or you are a friend of sapa, I strongly believe that you are more than that 600k so,please return that money to the owner and remain the big comrade that you are
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by cejaypriesty(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Report to your bank and then hold on.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Candidlady: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tozocalamity:
Oga check well, all these nairaland girls don full your dm as they hear 600k. na their way.. very nonsence people

cos of 600 thou'

you lots are funny
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Kajaard: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

You dey create thread dey ask for advise because you don't know what to do.
Same you dey advise yourself two times.
I bet you forgot to log out of this account and log in to the other ones.
All these multiple account holders sef.
Just creating rubbish threads to seek attention.

Cc
Seun

Lol, you caught him. The kid just wants to waste our precious time

In his haste to post multiple stuff he forgot to share it between his various accounts. Werey cheesy

cc: 3310adeb

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Lamanii22(f): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
When you decide to spend it please send me some out of it even if it’s 5k
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by jaytii(f): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
A friend got 500k unknown transfer

He used the money to play bet and doubled it
When the owner contacted his bank, he was so happy to refund it that he gave 10% of his winnings to the sender.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Indispensable85(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
My friend got 1million naira early this year in his account. He has since used it to settle bills but till now nothing happened ooo.

Maybe you should wait for sometime though.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by kareemkamil(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Put this on social media page is wrong, u should be the first person to visit ur bank this morning, meaning ur mind is dangling with the money, u are a thief.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by NeyofeedNigEnt: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:
Just calm down and don’t touch the money for now
Don’t put yourself in unnecessary trouble

God No go Shame You

Are you not the same OP?

Are you advising yourself?

Did you just cook up a story

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by okorogodwin4(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Check out if the alert is from tinubus bullion van bank just chop the money clean mouth and vote for obi
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by greggng: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Scamburster:

Not necessarily, I have once received 60k from number like Bitcoin or should I said crypto like numbers, very long incoherent digits, til today no one has ever contacted me about it.

You were lucky ...some are behind the bar for same reason
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by freeman67: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

The best thing to do would have been to just go and report to your bank about it immediately since you are not certain about the source of that money. However, since you said you have a lot of dignitaries as customers and some of them promised to send you money, you may slow down on that while waiting for the sender to call.

That said, you will now have to be disciplined enough not to touch at all. You will leave the money there intact till you ascertain the real source of it. If it was wrongly sent, I am very sure the sender will soon discover and contact his bank who will inturn either contact you for refund.

If you go along and spend a dime out of that money and it is later discovered it was wrongly sent to you, your account might be blocked for it.

If it is discovered that it was sent as a/from a proceed of crime. So long as you don't touch and have no link with the sender, you are good to go but if you dare pinch am small, OYO is your case.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Op it's a gift from God, I tap into this miracle, sakaroskabalaka IJN.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Atlantis585: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
It’s Merry Christmas and happy New Year gift from above.

Chop life dey go!
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by urbobo20(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't touch that money yet , I mistaly sent 20k to someone account and by January an helding Court to get court order
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by tuzle(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
booblacain:
a year is too far. Like 6 month if nobody claims it then u can fire
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by benqo01(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
GO TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND REPORT TO THEM IF POSSIBLE HAND THEM THE MONEY THIS IS MY ADVICE TO YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.