Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86800 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by arantess: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

One ipob terrorist spotted

Cc: Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigerian airforce, Police NG, Fbi, Ksf, Israeli forces..

Pls do the needful
Lol

You for copy your mama join na

These are UGM not IPOB and I'm sure you heard the man in the video say so
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by ChristianMuslim: 3:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Insha Allah come Feb 25.. BAT will be returned elected.. and Lagos will be declared winner...
As for Peter obi and his social media wailer your result will be counted here.. wahala wahala wahala
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Johnthejohn:
This is staged.
Why is it only OyigboUpdate knows much about Ipob while people in the South East are not aware of anything concerning Ipob.

I'll advise DSS to invite OyigboUpdate to tell them what they need to know.

For your information, OyigboUpdate and Mazisimonekpa are working for Tinubu
moronn

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Doyou2019: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Londonderry:

Na so! Even Tinubu and shettima should call their boko boys to order while Atiku should call his killer herder kinsmen to order

Urchins no go like this flip o.
grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Maski87: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b does to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Igbos are quick to speak up whenever bad things happen in Lagos and the north but when it comes to their land, they feign ignorance. They give excuse for their gunmen killing people. They will tell u tinubu is the reason agbero do this and that, Atiku cud nt condemn Deborah's killer yet even their fake man Peter obi is yet to condemn Igbos.. They can't even go home to celebrate Xmas... Two face hypocrites

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen

FAKE NEWS by tribal bigots
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by noCAP(m): 3:55am On Dec 30, 2022
I trust Nigerian army on this. A slow and torturous death awaits them
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by stuffs2002: 3:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

IPOB, ESN, UGM all came together to form OBIDIENTS
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by stuffs2002: 4:00am On Dec 30, 2022
muykem:
Peter Obi will never condemn them.

Peter Obi says he lives with them
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Ofadaman(m): 4:29am On Dec 30, 2022
These idiots live in a bubble ,for some reason they think the whole country is @war or something , they couldn't wait for a chance to cause anarchy, cause I do not understand how you'd kidnap ,rape and molest an innocent person that has done you no harm for no good reason
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Picardor2: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Thank God this is a source that Peter obi approves of Ip0b.......

See gnashing & wailing in my mentions...

People like us will say the truth... We will

U be cow ooo. What has Obi got to do with this. Small sense u no get
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Picardor2: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2022
stuffs2002:

Peter Obi says he lives with them

And so. What is ur point? No dey talk like pikin.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Bridget95(f): 5:16am On Dec 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by hanging. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin

your generation will be the one to burn to ashes .

Ozuor!
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by norriswood(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Go school....no.
I will rather be Tinubu Agbero
....u that Go school,what have achieved in life than b a nuisance
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2022
norriswood:
....u that Go school,what have achieved in life than b a nuisance
School is scam crew spotted. grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by everythinggirly(f): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Just take a look at these small guys as gun men, nothing Musa no go see for mountain grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by johnjose68: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2022

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by LOVEGINO(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Chinedu why?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by NorthernersSuck: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2022
This guy looks like OyigboUpdate

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by MiniImportation: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

This news totori my belle. How come they are not fighting their fellow man. Bunch of cowards.
ai yan cin durinwa ne, Duke uban da ya zabi Peter Obi Allah ya tsine masa albarka.

Ai idań da tunani gurin dan Arewa Hanya ma baza muhada ba da wayinan karnukan bare har mu zabi mutumin da baya kaunan yan arewa
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Image123(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Literally, another one bites the dust.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by ayanbadejo68166: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2022
This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star liuetenant. This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star liuetenant. ...
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Papamimii: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2022
I wish them sorrow and pain
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Papamimii: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star liuetenant. This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star liuetenant.

Not killed
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Papamimii: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=ayanbadejo68166 post=119540363]This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star liuetenant. This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star liuetenant. ...

Not killed
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by kaywhy09(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Good news
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by southernbelle(f): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank God they have been caught. My heart goes out to the lady, I pray she makes good recovery.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Originalsly: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2022
Hmmmm.... I know they will not be getting into the hands of the Police ... nor going to court .... and I know this is the first and last we will see them. I just wonder about the wonderful treatment they will receive and how many days they will be suffering before giving up the ghost.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Offpointng: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.... I know they will not be getting into the hands of the Police ... nor going to court .... and I know this is the first and last we will see them. I just wonder about the wonderful treatment they will receive and how many days they will be suffering before giving up the ghost.

They are gone man. If the Raped officer is to watch the torture she'd pity them herseld

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.