Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86801 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
OdefaGirl:

, leave me jaree

Babe mi.. Politics shud not separate us babe
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by OdefaGirl(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

You cud have choose another person but pls not Peter obi..

Abeg... Give me umahi I will. Accept.. Give me soludo, I will accept..

Not obi..

If only you have factual reasons not to like him and not because you feel disappointed that he went overboard your expectations dear... We know that kind of feeling, it takes exposure and self discipline to stand out. The truth is that, if APC had chosen Osinbajo, it would have been a tough war.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
OdefaGirl:

If only you have factual reasons not to like him and not because you feel disappointed that he went overboard your expectations dear... We know that kind of feeling, it takes exposure and self discipline to stand out. The truth is that, if APC had chosen Osinbajo, it would have been a tough war.

Ok my love
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by obedience4(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
BeanX:
They will suffer so much that they will wish they weren't born, they get mind kill a lieutenant? Omo they should just bid goodbye to the earth because they will never survive the torture they will get

I thought she was rescued??

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by iSense247: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
shawante:

No, according to the news i read from army's twitter official handle she's alive and recuperating at a military hospital.
Thank you Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by fluffybaby(f): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
I can't imagine what will happen to their blokos in that police custody grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by zedman1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
obedience4:

Yes! I just checked it out. I'm so relieved!
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by obedience4(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
zedman1:
Yes! I just checked it out. I'm so relieved!

Thank God, me I no even no? Na ask I be they ask you self.. Were you get the info?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Burgcudi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Over to death
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by BeanX(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
obedience4:

That won't stop them from collecting wotowoto cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by zedman1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
obedience4:

Thank God, me I no even no? Na ask I be they ask you self.. Were you get the info?
No be me you ask o. I just see as you de ask person. Na the happiness make me reply you then, I check punch, blueprint etc then, them been confirm the release but wetin I de see at the moment from channels and the rest be say she's not yet been rescued. Which kind thing be this?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DJInfluence: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
77up:
Agbero are there doing their job in garage just like everyone else, but Ipob in another hand is there killing your brothers , sisters, fathers and mothers yet,you are here defending them.

Shameless and senseless zombie Ipob.
grin grin grin So because I don't agree with your assertion and premise I am automatically Ibo or Ipob and zombie grin at that. Funny thing is, am not even Ibo and I actually said all of these groups should be condemned, but I guess you will see what you want to see. I wonder where civility has gone that people can't have a meaningful discuss without insults.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DJInfluence: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

No need to condemn IPOB. When they behead your parents and family members, you will condemn them with hot tears in your eyes.
How does what you said sound to you? You are making no sense. Try again. Or I've to only condemn ipob and leave the useless and lazy abgeros that will not find work before you will approved my msg? And why will ipob behead my family? Oh you are of the assumption that I am Ibo and live in the East? That's really Ignorant of you to think that (at least that's what your text implied).
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by 77up(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
DJInfluence:
grin grin grin So because I don't agree with your assertion and premise I am automatically Ibo or Ipob and zombie grin at that. Funny thing is, am not even Ibo and I actually said all of these groups should be condemned, but I guess you will see what you want to see. I wonder where civility has gone that people can't have a meaningful discuss without insults.
It is what it is, nairaland made it that way. Even people you are supposed to joke will come with insult.

No vex brother mi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.