Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. (10566 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders / Iceland Air Seat Selection - Airlines | Skywayfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Healths:

Who be Ajebo?
Well, I hope you know we are both disqualified undecided undecided

and who care who and who disqualified

u think i care, 10k wey i dey use drink beer and carry whookup
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Rictech: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Snowland, I dey awake since 4 am only to be disqualified because I booked space ? E no supposed be like that na. At least stand with your first word in your first post. People that commented last night deserve to win the giveaway. You said when it gets to the 4th page. Send me my 10k na beg I dey beg make I take replace my laptop battery

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by KingAttitude(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
`

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Akwukalia: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Not3d
1. F
2. D
3. F
4. C
5. F
6. C
7. E
8. D
9. B
10. A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Healths(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

and who care who and who disqualified

u think i care, 10k wey i dey use drink beer and carry whookup

Same 10k u said it is some people's salary. Ajebo boy

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Healths:

Same 10k u said it is some people' salary. Ajebo boy

just say u are broke and if na 10k u need my Dm is open

offer valid 5min from now

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Healths(f): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

just say u are broke and if na 10k u need my Dm is open

offer valid 5min from now

Dey play

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrettyClara1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Thank you, you made a great observation. See, the problems with Nigerians is that we too dey rush. What I wanted to confirm was the saying that if you want to hide an info from a blackman, just put the info in a book. I knew majority will not read the post before starting to comment and I specifically made it BOLD and in UPPER CASE to READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY AND ADHERE, NO ROOM FOR SECOND CHANCE.

We want to always be the first but sometimes, rushing to be the first without knowing the direction is a sure way to being the last. We no dey read at all.

I'm sorry, there's no SECOND CHANCE.
I hate cheating undecided
I'm ready to be disqualified
Sir this Tk4all commented on the thread, he was even the first to comment, but I don't know, I think he had his account banned on purpose and got his comment deleted
Don't be angry I said this tk4all, it isn't right, others were disqualified, why would you be different and try to cheat the system

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
PrettyClara1:

I hate cheating undecided
I'm ready to be disqualified
Sir this Tk4all commented on the thread, he was even the first to comment, but I don't know, I think he had his account banned on purpose and got his comment deleted
Don't be angry I said this tk4all, it isn't right, others were disqualified, why would you be different and try to cheat the system

and u had to comment to get disqualified just to see other man fall

A black man with black Brain

may ogun strike ur left boob

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrettyClara1(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

and u had to comment to just get disqualified because to see other man fall

may ogun strike ur left boob
Beg your pardon Mister
He wasn't the only one disqualified
It's totally wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
PrettyClara1:

Beg your pardon Mister
He wasn't the only one disqualified
It's totally wrong

sebi u don get disqualified now just to report someone

now get off my mentions
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrettyClara1(f): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

sebi u don get disqualified now just to report someone

now get off my mentions
I can't sell my soul for ordinary 10k thank you angry

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
PrettyClara1:

werey u are not even qualified in first place
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrettyClara1(f): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

werey u are not even qualified in first place
I could have easily meet one of the criteria by turning the travel section to my most active section by commenting anyhow on random travel topics, but again, I hate cheating angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
PrettyClara1:

I could have easily meet one of the criteria by turning the travel section to my most active section by commenting anyhow on random travel topics, but again, I hate cheating angry

show ur other moniker that u already created for dat or make u perish
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by tiptoe1: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
PrettyClara1:

Can't sell your soul for 10k but you're active on every giveaway thread, smh. Not saying what he did was ok but you only called him out because you weren't qualified for it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrettyClara1(f): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
tiptoe1:

Can't sell your soul for 10k but you're active on every giveaway thread, smh. Not saying what he did was ok but you only called him out because you weren't qualified for it in the first place.
LIGHTHEARTED0:

What people need is just to comment randomly on travel section and boom it will show them as being active

Like I said, I could have easily met this criteria and be qualified

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrettyClara1(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

show ur other moniker that u already created for dat or make u perish
I think you mean another account undecided
The first post I created on nairaland was about me asking for suggestions on some job offers, so do you think I have another account that met the criteria and has been on nairaland for long?
Wait, how do you guys even create multiple accounts when you have only one email

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by DDota: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Disqualified.
Not interested in your giveaway but you see that tk4all of a guy . He is a known criminal who have mattered ways if getting giveaways either by hook or crook.
He deleted his comment on this thread just to make sure he's qualified. He is the one that earlier nominated himself to disburse the money but was bursted.

Earlier today,he was caught telling one of his ilks to be around to influence your decision so as to disburse the money and also not use first come first serve because he came in late.
Check the screenshot,he is a known criminal.

From the 3rd screenshot you'll see one of his comments is gone. That's the one he deleted here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Olamilekxy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
1. Who was the president of the Federa Republic of Nigeria on May 28, 1999?
a. General Olusegun Obasanjo
b. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
c. Chief Ernest Shonekan
d. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
e. General Sani Abacha
f. None Of The Above

2. What is the sum of ALL Nigerian currency denomination:
a. 1858
b. 8518
c. 1588
d. 1885
e. 5188
f. None of the above

3. Distance between Points A and Point B is 200km/hr. An electric train traveling from A to B is traveling at a speed of 50km/hr. At what rate will the smoke of the train travel?
a. 4km/hr
b. 0.25km/hr
c. 1000km/hr
d. At speed of light
e. 10000km/hr
f. None of the above

4. If $1 US dollar = 500 Nigerian Naira and $1 US dollar = 10 Canadian Dollar. How much is 30 Canadian Dollar in Nigerian Naira?
a. 5,000 Naira
b. 3,000 Naira
c. 1,500 Naira
d. 15,000 Naira
e. 30,000 Naira
f. None of the above

5. Which state in Nigeria is known as 'Home of Solid Minerals'?
a. Borno State.
b. Kaduna State
c. Adamawa State
d. Benue State
e. Kano State
f. None of the above

6. What is the capital of Canada.
a. Ontario
b. Montreal
c. Ottawa
d. Toronto
e. Edmonton
f. None of the above

7. Out of 1kg wood, 1kg bucket of water, 1kg cotton wool and 1kg pot of Isi-ewu, which one is the heaviest?
a. Wood
b. Bucket of water
c. Cotton Wool
d. Pot of Isi-ewu
e. They have same weight
f. They have different weight
g. None of the above.

8. Which one does not belong in the group.
a. Russia
b. Finland
c. Mexico
d. Sweden
e. Poland
f. None of the above.

9. Complete the sentence with the most accurate word.
Many are called but few are -----------
a. Chosed
b. Chosen
c. Choosen
d. Choosed
e. Choose
f. None of the above.

10. How many Local Govt areas are in Nigeria?
a. 774
b. 744
c. 474
d. 447
e. 477
f. None of the above.

Hi folks, this will be the thread where the selection of the 27 winners will be conducted. Like I said in the parent thread, at exactly 10:27pm naija time, I will post a series of questions here which must be answered in 10 minutes. At exactly 10:38pm, no more answers will be accepted, except if there are no enough answers from which 27 winners could be selected.

ELIGIBILITY REQUREMENTS (Meet at least one of these)
1. You MUST be an ACTIVE member of the Travel Section
2. You MUST have at least 5 posts in the Travel section older than December, 28th 2022
3. You MUST have at least a topic created (does not have to make Front page) in the Travel Section older than December, 28th 2022.

RULE OF PARTITCIPATION.
1. You must met at LEAST ONE of the requirements
2. Only Entries received within the timeframe (10:27pm - 10:37pm) will be graded and from which the top 27 people with correct answers will be selected.
3. If number of entries is not up to 27, then entries received between 10:38pm and 10:40pm will be graded and select the top answers till the total number of selected people is 27.
4. Answers will be provided to the questions afterwards.
5. Selected members will be contacted to provide their account details for fund disbursement.

GROUND FOR DISQUALIFICATION
1. If you do NOT meet any of the requirements.
2. If you make any kind of post on this thread before 10:27pm Naija time
3. If you book space on this thread.

READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY AND ADHERE, NO ROOM FOR SECOND CHANCE.

1. A

2. F

3. B

4. 1,500

5. F

6. Ottawa

7. D

8. Mexico

9. Chosen

10. A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
b. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
c. Chief Ernest Shonekan
e. General Sani Abacha
f. None Of The Above

a. 1858
b. 8518
c. 1588
d. 1885
e. 5188
f. None of the above

3. Distance between Points A and Point B is 200km/hr. An electric train traveling from A to B is traveling at a speed of 50km/hr. At what rate will the smoke of the train travel?
a. 4km/hr
b. 0.25km/hr
c. 1000km/hr
d. At speed of light
e. 10000km/hr
f. None of the above
Electric Train does not have smoke

4. If $1 US dollar = 500 Nigerian Naira and $1 US dollar = 10 Canadian Dollar. How much is 30 Canadian Dollar in Nigerian Naira?
a. 5,000 Naira
b. 3,000 Naira
c. 1,500 Naira
d. 15,000 Naira
e. 30,000 Naira
f. None of the above

a. Borno State.
b. Kaduna State
c. Adamawa State
d. Benue State
e. Kano State
f. None of the above
Ans is Nasarawa State

a. Ontario
b. Montreal
c. Ottawa
d. Toronto
e. Edmonton
f. None of the above

7. Out of 1kg wood, 1kg bucket of water, 1kg cotton wool and 1kg pot of Isi-ewu, which one is the heaviest?
a. Wood
b. Bucket of water
c. Cotton Wool
d. Pot of Isi-ewu
e. They have same weight
g. None of the above.

a. Russia
b. Finland
c. Mexico
d. Sweden
e. Poland
f. None of the above.

a. Chosed
b. Chosen
c. Choosen
d. Choosed
e. Choose
f. None of the above.

a. 774
b. 744
c. 474
d. 447
e. 477
f. None of the above.

All the best.

1 - A
2 - F
3 - F
4 - A
5 - F
6 - C
7 - A
8 - A
9 - B
10 - A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by jasonnn9: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
mm
Apologies, not intentional.
Ended up not using this space booked
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
b. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
c. Chief Ernest Shonekan
e. General Sani Abacha
f. None Of The Above

a. 1858
b. 8518
c. 1588
d. 1885
e. 5188
f. None of the above

a. 4km/hr
b. 0.25km/hr
c. 1000km/hr
d. At speed of light
e. 10000km/hr
f. None of the above

a. 5,000 Naira
b. 3,000 Naira
c. 1,500 Naira
d. 15,000 Naira
e. 30,000 Naira
f. None of the above

a. Borno State.
b. Kaduna State
c. Adamawa State
d. Benue State
e. Kano State
f. None of the above

a. Ontario
b. Montreal
c. Ottawa
d. Toronto
e. Edmonton
f. None of the above

a. Wood
b. Bucket of water
c. Cotton Wool
d. Pot of Isi-ewu
e. They have same weight
g. None of the above.

a. Russia
b. Finland
c. Mexico
d. Sweden
e. Poland
f. None of the above.

a. Chosed
b. Chosen
c. Choosen
d. Choosed
e. Choose
f. None of the above.

a. 774
b. 744
c. 474
d. 447
e. 477
f. None of the above.

Hi folks, this will be the thread where the selection of the 27 winners will be conducted. Like I said in the parent thread, at exactly 10:27pm naija time, I will post a series of questions here which must be answered in 10 minutes. At exactly 10:38pm, no more answers will be accepted, except if there are no enough answers from which 27 winners could be selected.

2. You MUST have at least 5 posts in the Travel section older than December, 28th 2022
3. You MUST have at least a topic created (does not have to make Front page) in the Travel Section older than December, 28th 2022.

RULE OF PARTITCIPATION.
2. Only Entries received within the timeframe (10:27pm - 10:37pm) will be graded and from which the top 27 people with correct answers will be selected.
3. If number of entries is not up to 27, then entries received between 10:38pm and 10:40pm will be graded and select the top answers till the total number of selected people is 27.
5. Selected members will be contacted to provide their account details for fund disbursement.

1. A

2. D

3. A

4 D

5 F

6 C

7 E

8 C

9 B

10 A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by VTJN(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
1, F
2 f
3.A
4. F
5 f
6. C
7 F
8. C
9. B
10. A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
b. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
c. Chief Ernest Shonekan
e. General Sani Abacha
f. None Of The Above

a. 1858
b. 8518
c. 1588
d. 1885
e. 5188
f. None of the above

a. 4km/hr
b. 0.25km/hr
c. 1000km/hr
d. At speed of light
e. 10000km/hr
f. None of the above

a. 5,000 Naira
b. 3,000 Naira
c. 1,500 Naira
d. 15,000 Naira
e. 30,000 Naira
f. None of the above

a. Borno State.
b. Kaduna State
c. Adamawa State
d. Benue State
e. Kano State
f. None of the above

a. Ontario
b. Montreal
c. Ottawa
d. Toronto
e. Edmonton
f. None of the above

a. Wood
b. Bucket of water
c. Cotton Wool
d. Pot of Isi-ewu
e. They have same weight
g. None of the above.

a. Russia
b. Finland
c. Mexico
d. Sweden
e. Poland
f. None of the above.

a. Chosed
b. Chosen
c. Choosen
d. Choosed
e. Choose
f. None of the above.

a. 774
b. 744
c. 474
d. 447
e. 477
f. None of the above.

RULE OF PARTITCIPATION.

1.a. General Olusegun Obasanjo
3.F
4.C
5.F
6.ottawa
7.E
8.mexico
9.b, chosen
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by blackfish(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Number 1 to 10 in the right order is E D E C F C A C B A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by NaijaCuzin: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
1. F
2. D
3. A
4. f
5. F
6. C
7. B
8. C
9. B
10. A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by obuburam: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
b. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
c. Chief Ernest Shonekan
e. General Sani Abacha
f. None Of The Above

a. 1858
b. 8518
c. 1588
d. 1885
e. 5188
f. None of the above

a. 4km/hr
b. 0.25km/hr
c. 1000km/hr
d. At speed of light
e. 10000km/hr
f. None of the above

a. 5,000 Naira
b. 3,000 Naira
c. 1,500 Naira
d. 15,000 Naira
e. 30,000 Naira
f. None of the above

a. Borno State.
b. Kaduna State
c. Adamawa State
d. Benue State
e. Kano State
f. None of the above

a. Ontario
b. Montreal
c. Ottawa
d. Toronto
e. Edmonton
f. None of the above

a. Wood
b. Bucket of water
c. Cotton Wool
d. Pot of Isi-ewu
e. They have same weight
g. None of the above.

a. Russia
b. Finland
c. Mexico
d. Sweden
e. Poland
f. None of the above.

a. Chosed
b. Chosen
c. Choosen
d. Choosed
e. Choose
f. None of the above.

a. 774
b. 744
c. 474
d. 447
e. 477
f. None of the above.

All the best.

RULE OF PARTITCIPATION.

1. A
2. none
3.A
R. C
5. C
6.D
7.B
8.C
9.B
19.A
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Tokskob2008: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
b. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
c. Chief Ernest Shonekan
e. General Sani Abacha
f. None Of The Above

a. 1858
b. 8518
c. 1588
d. 1885
e. 5188
f. None of the above

a. 4km/hr
b. 0.25km/hr
c. 1000km/hr
d. At speed of light
e. 10000km/hr
f. None of the above

a. 5,000 Naira
b. 3,000 Naira
c. 1,500 Naira
d. 15,000 Naira
e. 30,000 Naira
f. None of the above

a. Borno State.
b. Kaduna State
c. Adamawa State
d. Benue State
e. Kano State
f. None of the above

a. Ontario
b. Montreal
c. Ottawa
d. Toronto
e. Edmonton
f. None of the above

a. Wood
b. Bucket of water
c. Cotton Wool
d. Pot of Isi-ewu
e. They have same weight
g. None of the above.

a. Russia
b. Finland
c. Mexico
d. Sweden
e. Poland
f. None of the above.

a. Chosed
b. Chosen
c. Choosen
d. Choosed
e. Choose
f. None of the above.

a. 774
b. 744
c. 474
d. 447
e. 477
f. None of the above.

All the best.

RULE OF PARTITCIPATION.

:

1 : F
2. D
3. a
4. f
5. f
6: c

10: b
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by stone350(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
b. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
c. Chief Ernest Shonekan
e. General Sani Abacha
f. None Of The Above

a. 1858
b. 8518
c. 1588
d. 1885
e. 5188
f. None of the above

a. 4km/hr
b. 0.25km/hr
c. 1000km/hr
d. At speed of light
e. 10000km/hr
f. None of the above

a. 5,000 Naira
b. 3,000 Naira
c. 1,500 Naira
d. 15,000 Naira
e. 30,000 Naira
f. None of the above

a. Borno State.
b. Kaduna State
c. Adamawa State
d. Benue State
e. Kano State
f. None of the above

a. Ontario
b. Montreal
c. Ottawa
d. Toronto
e. Edmonton
f. None of the above

a. Wood
b. Bucket of water
c. Cotton Wool
d. Pot of Isi-ewu
e. They have same weight
g. None of the above.

a. Russia
b. Finland
c. Mexico
d. Sweden
e. Poland
f. None of the above.

a. Chosed
b. Chosen
c. Choosen
d. Choosed
e. Choose
f. None of the above.

a. 774
b. 744
c. 474
d. 447
e. 477
f. None of the above.

All the best.

RULE OF PARTITCIPATION.

1. F
2. D
3. F
4. C
5. F
6. C
7. E
8. C
9. B
10. A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Four Siblings And 16 Others Die As Two Boats Capsize In Rivers / Can You Take Chocolate Bar In Hand Luggage? / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.