Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. (10572 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders / Iceland Air Seat Selection - Airlines | Skywayfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Yemike(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
snowland:
If anyone believe say I fit dash person 1M for this Buhari era, that person go believe that Joe Biden is a Russian grin grin
cheesy
Was also surprised to see the post thinking God don finally answered Mr TissuePaper
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by waploger(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2023
snowland:
If I'm to dash out 1M, it's never going to one person.

Fear don catch me oh... Assist me with 5k sir
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by TissuePaper: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2023
snowland:

Haha. I'm smarter than that. Even if if I'm sending money to the most trusted person, I tripple check the Zeros to avoid story that touches.
lol... I didn't say it was you Sir, even you are not that good, it came from an anonymous sender

It happened shortly after the ruckus on this thread a few days ago, I was genuinely shocked.

Just goes to show you how unpredictable life can be, I went from hustling for a miserly 10k to becoming a millionaire.

I just took out 300k now smiley

#Letsgo2023.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by TissuePaper: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2023
OhGeeBee:

Congrats.
You fit bless me also?
send a dm with your account details
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by OhGeeBee: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
TissuePaper:
Don't know how to do that but I already mention you on a dead thread.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by EbenezerTriumph: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
snowland:

Haha. I'm smarter than that. Even if if I'm sending money to the most trusted person, I tripple check the Zeros to avoid story that touches.
you abandoned me bro and ignored my message despite telling you my predicament in school.
Not cool
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by EbenezerTriumph: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
TissuePaper:
can I send as well?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
you abandoned me bro and ignored my message despite telling you my predicament in school.
Not cool
Don't feel entitled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by EbenezerTriumph: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
Don't feel entitled.
abi bro
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by TissuePaper: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
OhGeeBee:

Don't know how to do that but I already mention you on a dead thread.
seen
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by lifenija: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
Not cool
broke ass begger, see ur life
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by DominantBeing(f): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
LIONSABRE:

You said it all bro
Some words of yours really touched my soul and motivated me, I was actually listening to the song "Enya-Only Time official drill remix by brn" while reading your post grin
This is the year I'm gonna make it legally, my dreams will be actualized, and my goals achieved, I'm gonna be a better version of myself
I'll be who and what I want to be
Keep on grinding fellas, we'll all get there
Happy New year.
Also gave me great hope, thanks for this sir, I won't give up, I believe this year is the year I'll shock haters
God bless us and give us the grace, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
TissuePaper:
seen

Seen kee you dia...
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
TissuePaper:
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley
wow my bro. happy 4 uu man.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by AdreDiop25: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
Don't feel entitled.

Hlo
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Can You Take Chocolate Bar In Hand Luggage? / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed / Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.