Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back (51631 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
its the truth. in nigeria the circumstances make you strong and tough. the issue of fancy and her husband is childsplay to anybody or any family. everybody go chop breakfast the next morning and drink palmwine and laugh. stop over emphasizing simple matters . did someone die ? no

Ok.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
franchasng:
She wasn't showing off for the gram, she couldn't accept the reality that her fiance' could cheat on her, she believed in ferry tale Cinderella life she grew up believing from American love stories, novels and romance movies, so she felt she was too pretty, too precious, too highly placed for any man to cheat on her until Alex's own downed on her but haven't spent the past 1 year realizing that ferry tale movie and novel stories are all moonlight tales for entertainment purposes only, she is now realizing that she acted too fast without considering the Pros and the Cons of her quick decision that all men are almost the same with very slight difference, so anyone that truly cared for you and believes in marriage, you better calm down and hold him lol
ok so are you saying she had no right to be mad that her fiance cheated on her ? you africans your morality is damaged. who do una like this ? no wonder the country is not working. too many morally bankrupt people. low moral expectations. she has every right to be mad and angry. is it a mans right to cheat on his woman ? well maybe she should cheat on him too and he should not get angry right ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Coolboy009: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry
Ride on, I support you, my sister. Why would you beg a man, for what now? even though By the time your younger siblings are training their children in the higher institutions, and you are still single don't worry ur soulmate will still locate you by fire by force. grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Wizmj4real(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

Dear Siofra
2022 is almost over with less than 48 hours remaining, no matter what happened in your life with men before be rest assured it ain't gonna be there forever. Pride and self deceit had plunged many into irredeemable suffering and pain, I don't know what happened to you but can't judge you still. Wether divorced, heart broken, singe mother ,feminism or whatever it is , dear Siofra you can still be that good woman God created you to be, you can still find that love you dreamt about as a kid, you can still be that accomplished woman in all ramifications only if you stop the self deceit and embrace the reality that of life and forgiveness. A woman of virtue isn't controlled by pride and arrogance, she is full of life because she has forgiveness in her diary and so she doesn't hurt from what people does to her, she lives and let live. Feminism is satanism and comes with devilish ideology. Change for your self sister, change for life sake, change for better, abandon this toxic pattern of life. Be that good woman for you in 2023

May God help you and heal your brokenhearted self

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franchasng: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
ok so are you saying she had no right to be mad that her fiance cheated on her ? you africans your morality is damaged. who do una like this ? no wonder the country is not working. too many morally bankrupt people. low moral expectations. she has every right to be mad and angry. is it a mans right to cheat on his woman ? well maybe she should cheat on him too and he should not get angry right ?
The white are more morally bankrupt than the blacks, or let me put it this way, White Americans and Europeans are more morally decayed than black Africans, we are only trying to catch up with them.

Back to your rants, yes it is her right to be angry her fiance' cheated on her but it is wisdom to handle it more discreetly and not blow it out of proportion just to make people that don't even know nor care about you feel that you are a special no nonsense lady that doesnt tolerate men's cheating, and at the end you still end up with another pretentious man worst than your previous man, what now is the sense init?

I have worked with whitemen from US, Canada, UK, Germany....and I can boldly tell you that Nigerian men are learners when it comes to cheating and sleeping around when compared to whitemen.

The only thing that makes it seem like the American and European men or let me say the western country men are faithful or don't cheat is their country laws, especially their divorce laws that favour women solely to protect women who they saw as weaker gender centuries ago when they were making those laws. Whitemen made those laws centuries ago to protect their daughters not even their wives lolz and they are regretting it now but its too late for them to change lol

Once a whiteman leaves or migrates out of his country or western country, the dog in him raises its ugly heads and he becomes a randy lion paying millions to anything in skirt just to cum cheesy

The white people you are hailing as the upholders of morality abhors and castigate polygamy but celebrate gays and lesbians and single mothers who give birth for multiple fathers.

They tell you that cheating on your wife is wrong, that marrying more than one wife is wrong but they tell you and even force you to celebrate when your son decides to change his sex to a girl or your daughter decides to change her gender to a boy or when your son decides to marry another boy or your daughter decides to marry another girl, they force you to be happy and accept it as morality.

una no get sense sha

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
franchasng:
The white are more morally bankrupt than the blacks, or let me put it this way, White Americans and Europeans are more morally decayed than black Africans, we are only trying to catch up with them.

Back to your rants, yes it is her right to be angry her fiance' cheated on her but it is wisdom to handle it more discreetly and not blow it out of proportion just to make people that don't even know nor care about you feel that you are a special no nonsense lady that doesnt tolerate men's cheating, and at the end you still end up with another pretentious man worst than your previous man, what now is the sense init?

I have worked with whitemen from US, Canada, UK, Germany....and I can boldly tell you that Nigerian men are learners when it comes to cheating and sleeping around when compared to whitemen.

The only thing that makes it seem like the American and European men or let me say the western country men are faithful or don't cheat is their country laws, especially their divorce laws that favour women solely to protect women who they saw as weaker gender centuries ago when they were making those laws. Whitemen made those laws centuries ago to protect their daughters not even their wives lolz and they are regretting it now but its too late for them to change lol

Once a whiteman leaves or migrates out of his country or western country, the dog in him raises its ugly heads and he becomes a randy lion paying millions to anything in skirt just to cum cheesy

The white people you are hailing as the upholders of morality abhors and castigate polygamy but celebrate gays and lesbians and single mothers who give birth for multiple fathers.

They tell you that cheating on your wife is wrong, that marrying more than one wife is wrong but they tell you and even force you to celebrate when your son decides to change his sex to a girl or your daughter decides to change her gender to a boy or when your son decides to marry another boy or your daughter decides to marry another girl, they force you to be happy and accept it as morality.

una no get sense sha
brother i am not even worried about white men and their morality. all am saying is why not just have an open relationship if you feel like one woman is not enough for you ? you and your wife just agree that you can knack anyone and she too can nack anyone on the side. right ? she nack her own on the side, you too nack your own on the side. the issue is you men want to nack your own on the side but dont want her to nack her own on the side grin grin grin grin

and i am no womens advocate. i just dont like hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
It can never be me sha

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franchasng: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
brother i am not even worried about white men and their morality. all am saying is why not just have an open relationship if you feel like one woman is not enough for you ? you and your wife just agree that you can knack anyone and she too can nack anyone on the side. right ? she nack her own on the side, you too nack your own on the side. the issue is you men want to nack your own on the side but dont want her to nack her own on the side grin grin grin grin

and i am no womens advocate. i just dont like hypocrisy
We are animals by nature, what made us different from animals is government laws and religious doctrines which are all man made.

Male animals are never faithful to one female animal but funny enough, female lions only mate with one male lion that controls their territory. This thing is a natural order not man made, and nature made these things so to sustain animal and human population.

Nature bestowed on women a higher level of self control towards sexual desires than men and its for a natural order purpose.

So that a girl have better self control towards sex than you is not solelyby her making but a natural gift beyond her understanding.

Humans must strive to understand these things and cut men some slack even though I still advocate for men to strive more towards curtailing that natural urge for sex that puts them on tight corner.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
franchasng:
We are animals by nature, what made us different from animals is government laws and religious doctrines which are all man made.

Male animals are never faithful to one female animal but funny enough, female lions only mate with one male lion that controls their territory. This thing is a natural order not man made, and nature made these things so to sustain animal and human population.

Nature bestowed on women a higher level of self control towards sexual desires than men and its for a natural order purpose.

So that a girl have better self control towards sex than you is not solelyby her making but a natural gift beyond her understanding.

Humans must strive to understand these things and cut men some slack even though I still advocate for men to strive more towards curtailing that natural urge for sex that puts them on tight corner.
brother please speak for yourself. i am not an animal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franchasng: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Preshieben:
It can never be me sha
Pray never to be in her shoes generally, dont just conclude based on just the fact that she apologized, there are other unseen or unheard events that led to her tendering public apology
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franchasng: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
brother please speak for yourself. i am not an animal
Man is a higher animal, you don't even need to agree or disagree to be classified as an animal that you are from birth.

All the drugs you take that treat or cure your sickness and diseases, animals are mostly used to test their efficacy on humans before administering on humans, so biologically you are an animal whether you accept it or not

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
franchasng:
Pray never to be in her shoes generally, dont just conclude based on just the fact that she apologized, there are other unseen or unheard events that led to her tendering public apology
I can never be in her shoes tho

But Beg a Nigerian man to take me back?
Never

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
franchasng:
Man is a higher animal, you don't even need to agree or disagree to be classified as an animal that you are from birth.

All the drugs you take that treat or cure your sickness and diseases, animals are mostly used to test their efficacy on humans before administering on humans, so biologically you are an animal whether you accept it or not
brother just because a fruit has the same biological structure as the earth does not mean a fruit is the earth. a fruit will biologically degrade over time and form earth. humans would biologically degrade over time to form the earth does not mean we are earth ? everything in this 3 dimensional reality is made up of one or more of the 109 periodic table elements combined or structured differently and so everything has a common source and that is why you can test the same drugs on animals as man but that does not mean that we are the same thing. we just share the same structures as with everything else on the planet including dust and sand. feel me ? i aint no animal bro. speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franchasng: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Preshieben:
I can never be in her shoes tho

But Beg a Nigerian man to take me back?
Never
Don't say beg a Nigerian man, you can say you will never beg any man.

I am sure you haven't lived beyond Nigeria and mixed with other races.

When it comes to sexual morality and sanctity of marriage, Nigerian man, Indian man, Asian men tops the chart followed by the American, European men you ladies prefer.

If it comes to technology and science advancement, no doubt the whiteman beats the black or Nigerian man.

Most of you that pour encomium on whitemen cant tolerate an average Whitman's bullshyyyt for 1 hour, it's always sweet watching it on TV screens or viewing their beautiful romantic pictures on social media until you marry one, then you will realize that Nigerian men are diamonds cheesy

And for your info, Fancy was born and bred in Los Angeles, she knows whitemen better than you. Her parents are also rich, so she knows better lol

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Emmanuel909090: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Really?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by siofra(f): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Alexbio:

At least you can beg a man to take you back worse case scenario grin grin grin
Beg is beg grin grin
Colour freak grin grin

Why did you call me a colour freak?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franchasng: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
brother just because a fruit has the same biological structure as the earth does not mean a fruit is the earth. a fruit will biologically degrade over time and form earth. humans would biologically degrade over time to form the earth does not mean we are earth ? everything in this 3 dimensional reality is made up of one or more of the 109 periodic table elements combined or structured differently and so everything has a common source and that is why you can test the same drugs on animals as man but that does not mean that we are the same thing. we just share the same structures as with everything else on the planet including dust and sand. feel me ? i aint no animal bro. speak for yourself
Had it been you invented even a toothpick and you sound this way, then I would have taken you serious, but you are just an ordinary black guy trying to catch up.

Scientists and inventors that invented things humans could only imagine agreed that man is a higher animal but here is a black man using an android phone he doesn't even know how it came about to browse the internet he never knew how it was invented denying what people higher than him proved centuries ago, kontinuuu cool

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

someone should remind me when Shiloh is holding again for old layers looking for husband again

U no well oooo.... lol...
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I have said it countless times say MEN no dey abroad. Rather na Nigeria wey Men full.
Which MAN dey marry abroad now, especially with all the things WOMEN dey do men?

Honestly NIGERIAN MEN in AFRICA dey try oo, still dey do wedding with all these feminists out there. SAVING up cash to marry a feminist.
That's the worst sin on earth

Now, we have more widows in diaspora (false widows) than real widows, because of how they treat men. That girl is a product of Los Angeles, so I don't expect her marriage to last either.
And she started well as a feminist. She will likely end up a false widow( baby mama).

MEN have gone completely single now, rather dey marry ASIANS or EAST AFRICANS

Really
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by komols856: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

Mammy water package..... proud ogbange!!
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Alexbio: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:

Why did you call me a colour freak?

Because you sounded racial in your comment ab initio.

NB: Even though a Nigerian guy has messed you with you doesn't mean all Naija guys are bland! Using the word "Nigeria man" is generically a complete lack of self-esteem and racial.
I'm a guy, I can't use the word "Nigeria girl" to infer a bad impression it's kinda premature and extreme.
I think sometimes, there is need to separate emotions from reality and sense of value.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by dolarland(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stanweezy:
She might have asked for forgiveness but maybe Alex asked her to go public with it.

But u sure say this babe go stay truly, maybe she wants make Alex give am belle then she go disappear again.
U too get sense.... She fit dey regret say she for just marry born like one or two then divorce.
Alex level no be small level to get a child for.
Now the street Don show her shege
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:

Just in case you were/are an art student I'll help you out...in biology humans beings are mammals and are classified as primates..we are animals but of a higher species l...I'm sure you must have heard the words " higher animals" so I dont know what you're arguing about throwing grammar about..Google is your friend
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
franchasng:
Had it been you invented even a toothpick and you sound this way, then I would have taken you serious, but you are just an ordinary black guy trying to catch up.

Scientists and inventors that invented things humans could only imagine agreed that man is a higher animal but here is a black man using an android phone he doesn't even know how it came about to browse the internet he never knew how it was invented denying what people higher than him proved centuries ago, kontinuuu cool
the same scientists also told you the planet is a spinning ball flying about in space. stop buying into foolish white lies

lets do an experiment. if the planet is spinning at the speed they say its spinning at i want you to jump up and make sure your feet is off the ground. at the speed they say the earth is travelling by the time you land on the ground you should be in another state of nigeria. if you land and you are still on the same spot you and the white man are liars and he is the animal. which he is a neanderthal. so if you like keep believing white lies cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

Just in case you were/are an art student I'll help you out...in biology humans beings are mammals and are classified as primates..we are animals but of a higher species l...I'm sure you must have heard the words " higher animals" so I dont know what you're arguing about throwing grammar about..Google is your friend
and humans are made of dust and we are classified as dust ( ashes to ashes and dust to dust ) but it does not mean we are dust.

mammals is a classification based on similar attributes not similar deoxyribonucleic structure
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by KanuSE: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
ernnie457:
I'm Still asking o why are u pple Anti-women on this nairaland

We are not anti-women. We love & care for you lot on a daily. kiss
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
and humans are made of dust and we are classified as dust ( ashes to ashes and dust to dust ) but it does not mean we are dust.

mammals is a classification based on similar attributes not similar deoxyribonucleic structure

Balablu...blu blu ...bulaba!!....you only sound dumber..we are dust even the bible says so...all you flat earthers kind of people just say dumb stuff to look smart.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by KanuSE: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:

The white man will shake his head at the bolded above, bcoz it simply means DNA.

Chai black man. grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
KanuSE:

The white man will shake his head at the bolded above, bcoz it simply means DNA.

Chai black man. grin

Like do you get?...we just have dumb people throwing English around thinking they're intelligent
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
KanuSE:

Chai black man. grin
of course deoxyribonucleic acid means DNA. are we arguing that point ?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by KanuSE: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:

Are you trying to explain Acholonu's apology to Ekubo? undecided

Wetin dey occur?? undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

Balablu...blu blu ...bulaba!!....you only sound dumber..we are dust even the bible says so...all you flat earthers kind of people just say dumb stuff to look smart.
infinitesimally we are made of the same structure as dust but structurally we are not dust. its like infinitesimally a coconut and plantain share the same structure but structurally a plantain is not a coconut

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.