Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back (50888 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
KanuSE:

Are you trying to explain Acholonu's apology to Ekubo? undecided

Wetin dey occur?? undecided
as far as fancy she was well within her rights to be angry at a man who cheated on her

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Who dey marry these babes for abroad?
U can live in diaspora for 5 years and attend only 5 weddings. This is highly unlike where you get at least 5 wedding cards every Saturdays for weddings in Nigeria.
NIGERIAN MEN in Nigeria no no dia worth at all
MEN are tired naaa
Hence the reason most diasporan ladies rush home to Nigeria to marry because that's where they will be married in 3 different denominations in a single day if they so wish.

Oyibo man no get ur time at all

Truth

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by iSense247: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Her words are so touching......

Screen touch or touch light? grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

someone should remind me when Shiloh is holding again for old layers looking for husband again

Haba! This one is too harsh! shocked
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by koby86: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
If the guy had married another lady or is engaged to another lady, what will happen to the new lady
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Obitroy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=LIGHTHEARTED0 post=119531811].

someone should remind me when Shiloh is holding again for old layers looking for husband again

Lol this guy is wicked
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nigerian women are the best in the world. Don't use the mistake of few to judge the majority. Nigerian women are the ones that suffer under a deadbeat father to raise their kids and still not divorcing the husband. Some of the children from such relationships are like you who is now coming here to insult their mothers and categorize then as not good.
Let those Russian girls face what Nigerian women face and see if they won't divorce you, jail you or kill you.

Imagine the Rubbish you're saying. Seems you are either daft or lack understanding.

Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasite win nature filled with entitlement mentality. Russian girls are not at all. They don't even know what being a leech, parasite and having entitlement mentality means.

Replying you is a complete of waste of time. Of course as Nigerian girl you would want to defend your fellow oloshoism, runz girls and hookups. I'm very sure you have even billed your BF for Data this morning. I sure say na everyday you dey Bill the simp guy. That's the entitlement mentality and parasitic nature we're talking about. Is he your father? Why billing him instead of your billing your father?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nigerian women are the best in the world. Don't use the mistake of few to judge the majority. Nigerian women are the ones that suffer under a deadbeat father to raise their kids and still not divorcing the husband. Some of the children from such relationships are like you who is now coming here to insult their mothers and categorize then as not good.
Let those Russian girls face what Nigerian women face and see if they won't divorce you, jail you or kill you.

I think something is wrong with you. You dey compare yourselves with Russian girls? Like Are you okay? Which kind insult be this?

You better compare yourselves with Ghanaians girls, not even Ethiopian girls let alone Russian girls. Don't ever try that Rubbish comparison again.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Preshieben:
I can never be in her shoes tho

But Beg a Nigerian man to take me back?
Never

But una Sabi beg for 2k

koshi danu joor

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by siofra(f): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Alexbio:

Because you sounded racial in your comment ab initio.

NB: Even though a Nigerian guy has messed you with you doesn't mean all Naija guys are bland! Using the word "Nigeria man" is generically a complete lack of self-esteem and racial.
I'm a guy, I can't use the word "Nigeria girl" to infer a bad impression it's kinda premature and extreme.
I think sometimes, there is need to separate emotions from reality and sense of value.

That's what nairaland men do all the time, I'm just copying them.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zarzah:

But una Sabi beg for 2k

koshi danu joor
shatap joor
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Alexbio: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:

That's what nairaland men do all the time, I'm just copying them.

So it's now a trend.........
You ladies should ignore their pranks because you guys way to need men. Men usually take ladies talks seriously regardless unlike ladies. Focus on comments that reflects your true ideals not just pranks that are suspicious characterwise.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by tabaralph: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

Bad guy…LMAO
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by madjune(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
What happened to Alex in the first place was so typical of the Nigerian girl abroad who believes she has more money than you.

It's hard to circumvent that matrix: US citizen, Earn in dollars, fine babe etc.

I'm sure Alex made that mistake of letting her know he treasured what she had. That's a big folly.

Never make these Naija babes in US feel on top with those credentials lest they will use it against you.

In her mind, Alex needed her more.
That's why she did that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ladymillion:
Going back to your vomit is the worst that can ever happen to any woman, let your yes be your yes and your no firmly said , . . . . Most Nigerian men na from Obi_Akpor and not willing to forgive being publicly rejected
Hahahahahahaha
Why won't she go back to her vomit when MEN who would want to wed you traditionally, in court and church no dey abroad. How many Nigerian men abroad dey marry Nigerian Ladies now?
Most have faced EAST AFRICA.
This is no longer the case where MOTHERS say my son you must come home and marry.
Now MOTHERS say, please my son find any good lady that gives you JOY and bring her home.

Ask those NIGERIAN LADIES that have japaed including the medical doctors in Canada and UK how many of them have gotten married there?

Rather they save up cash, return to NIGERIA to hustle the few men available in Nigeria too.

WHITE MAN no get your time. The worst na Black Americans. In Fact those ones prefer you as a BABYMAMA than as wife.

NIGERIAN MEN abroad have towed same path. Some have moved towards Eastern Africa.
Nigerian women NAG a lot. Texas is a case study. Even the Governor of Texas knows this.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by royalfly(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

Prophesy time...... blessing time.. I forsee one siofra single for the rest of her life. Pray for her.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Funflipper: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Her words are so touching......

Why not? After she has been bleeped left, right and center.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Funflipper: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
ok so are you saying she had no right to be mad that her fiance cheated on her ? you africans your morality is damaged. who do una like this ? no wonder the country is not working. too many morally bankrupt people. low moral expectations. she has every right to be mad and angry. is it a mans right to cheat on his woman ? well maybe she should cheat on him too and he should not get angry right ?

Why is she begging to be taken back?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by 29Ade07: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hahahahahahaha
Why won't she go back to her vomit when MEN who would want to wed you traditionally, in court and church no dey abroad. How many Nigerian men abroad dey marry Nigerian Ladies now?
Most have faced EAST AFRICA.
This is no longer the case where MOTHERS say my son you must come home and marry.
Now MOTHERS say, please my son find any good lady that gives you JOY and bring her home.

Ask those NIGERIAN LADIES that have japaed including the medical doctors in Canada and UK how many of them have gotten married there?

Rather they save up cash, return to NIGERIA to hustle the few men available in Nigeria too.

WHITE MAN no get your time. The worst na Black Americans. In Fact those ones prefer you as a BABYMAMA than as wife.

NIGERIAN MEN abroad have towed same path. Some have moved towards Eastern Africa.
Nigerian women NAG a lot. Texas is a case study. Even the Governor of Texas knows this.

@MalignantGuest. Please what is so special about these East Africans?
Are they not the usual Kenyans, Ethiopians, Tanzanians, Namibians, Bostwanians and the likes.
I am just curious because you have been mentioning them as alternatives to Nigerian women.
Just asking.
The way you ended by saying Texas Governor knows some thing about Nigerian Women is not only hilarious but spooky.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Funflipper:

Why is she begging to be taken back?
its being one year and she finds out she still loves the guy. they can work it out . doesnt mean he was right or he was justified
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Funflipper: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
its being one year and she finds out she still loves the guy. they can work it out . doesnt mean he was right or he was justified

Where was the love when she called off the wedding? The truth is that, she thought she was going find a better replacement but after one year of being tossed from bed to bed with no marriage proposal coming from anyone, she has finally come out of her fairytale world and back to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Funflipper:

Where was the love when she called off the wedding? The truth is that, she thought she was going find a better replacement but after one year of being tossed from bed to bed with no marriage proposal coming from anyone, she has finally come out of her fairytale world and back to reality.
she was supposed to wed someone who just cheated on her ? if on the day of your wedding you hear your wife was sleeping with another man you will still marry her ?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Funflipper: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
she was supposed to wed someone who just cheated on her ? if on the day of your wedding you hear your wife was sleeping with another man you will still marry her ?

I won't and at the same time won't come back begging to be taken back after one year. Our "yeah" should be "yeah" no matter what.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Funflipper:

I won't and at the same time won't come back begging to be taken back after one year. Our "yeah" should be "yeah" no matter what.
time heals all wounds. maybe a year was the time required to heal that wound
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by 29Ade07: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
The truth is that neither Fancy nor Alex revealed the reason behind their break up.
Various reasons being peddled were and are mere conjectures.
We don`t know if it was cheating or not.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
29Ade07:

The truth is that neither Fancy nor Alex revealed the reason behind their break up.
Various reasons being peddled were and are mere conjectures.
We don`t know if it was cheating or not.
someone said it was cheating
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by spencekat(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Ogbeni fimile jhoor
I no hold you naa.I don freestyle you.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

That is why you will remain unmarried and bitter towards men. I only pity the ladies that see you as a role model on this forum.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Stanweezy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
dolarland:

U too get sense.... She fit dey regret say she for just marry born like one or two then divorce.
Alex level no be small level to get a child for.
Now the street Don show her shege

Bro that's what I'm suspecting, just get pikin for him then divorce him.

Bkus as it stands now she's a loner
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by rhames(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
deyplay:
when you are in Alex shoes, may u take back your ex who disgraced u publicly and called off the wedding. May u leave the current one you are about to marry to go back to your ex. Say yes to those prayers then I will know that you are serious

Matters of the heart are not what you think.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by toujurs: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ladymillion:
Going back to your vomit is the worst that can ever happen to any woman, let your yes be your yes and your no firmly said , . . . . Most Nigerian men na from Obi_Akpor and not willing to forgive being publicly rejected
Are you married?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.