Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back (50880 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Xiaohei(m): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

But you go beg oyibo, Indian, Chinese, Lebanese to take you back. Seriously, it takes a lot of guts for one to admit one’s mistakes. Kudos to Alex’s ex for her forthrightness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Buharidgeneral: 4:58am On Dec 30, 2022
I tut they said the guy na gay

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nnatuu: 4:59am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

Lol...kwantinuu!
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by etrange: 5:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Lol... why does this sound unreal? It's obvious we read what they want us to read, and this post seems to have come after some in-person discussion and agreement. Whatever rocks thier boat!

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by mediclife1987(m): 5:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Her words are so touching......

From these people...

Run oh!

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by onuman: 5:03am On Dec 30, 2022
ebubeson:
If she wants to come back, then let her propose to Alex... Maybe she should buy ring and kneel down to put in his finger.
Come back as 2nd wife, or is Ekbuo still a bachelor?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by SodiumValproate: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

someone should remind me when Shiloh is holding again for old layers looking for husband again
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by SmartPolician: 5:05am On Dec 30, 2022
Fedrick100:
She don see shege outside, it’s so cold over there . Men dey scarce

She doesn’t know what she has then, her eyes don clear

If am Alex i will forgive her but won’t take her back, my past is my past she was even the one that called off the weeding

Imagine a lady calling off a wedding with a popular and handsome actor like Alex. That must be very embarrassing and disgraceful at the same time. Suddenly, she's begging to come back.

These are the kinds of people parents sold off in slave trade due to stupidity and stubbornness in those days! embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sheriffindy(m): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2022
In as much as I don't know Alex personally, but he strikes me as one with huge ego which the ex punctured with her actions then.

Even if he takes her back which I strongly doubt...he go use the girl do yeye...na the girl go jejeli comot again by herself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by DestinyNigga: 5:06am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

U think is easy for her to be begging to come back? With all her beauty she can't get herself another man that will marry her says a lot. U wey no fine come dey do shakara join. I pity you grin

25 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Lol! Nothing, someone won't see in this life.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:08am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
That's why you commot your head, show only breast on profile, Na person wey no dey alright dey scatter the whole community.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by purehustle101(m): 5:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Before Alex takes her back, let him remember that at some point it slipped out and she used her fucking hand to slide it back inside while fucking other guys. Never go back to your past if you're not a fool.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Passionate1(m): 5:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Taking Ur Ex back is like trying to put a piece of shit back into Ur Asshole. .

13 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by ussv: 5:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Watch o , the next thing she will say her account was hacked, that no be she dey beg

17 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by SodiumValproate: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Fedrick100:
She don see shege outside, it’s so cold over there . Men dey scarce

She doesn’t know what she has then, her eyes don clear

If am Alex i will forgive her but won’t take her back, my past is my past she was even the one that called off the weeding
If this girl called Fancy enter Nairaland check how far. I swear she go find the closest shop buy snipper chug am for there there grin grin grin

The whole Nigeria don see her finish grin

If Alex no take am back, who go wan marry a woman that people will tag an Alex Ekubo reject grin grin grin

Man no the get shame for matters like this... I can't say the same for a woman grin

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by SmartPolician: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

I believe you are just catching cruise here

If you are not, you need to stop writing like you don't think before you do.

People meet online and get married.

Lots of testimonies abound.

2022 is gone and we are about to hit 2023.

The earlier you realize a lady's biological clock is ticking, the better for you.

When single neofeminists who criticize marriage will understand its importance is when they become old.

That time, all the attention you get from the male folks is gone and you start living in regret. Don't blame anyone for your misfortune. Change...

17 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by treatise: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
Wahala dey!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Alex, na second journey kill Mungo Park.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 30, 2022
I have said it countless times say MEN no dey abroad. Rather na Nigeria wey Men full.
Which MAN dey marry abroad now, especially with all the things WOMEN dey do men?

Honestly NIGERIAN MEN in AFRICA dey try oo, still dey do wedding with all these feminists out there. SAVING up cash to marry a feminist.
That's the worst sin on earth

Now, we have more widows in diaspora (false widows) than real widows, because of how they treat men. That girl is a product of Los Angeles, so I don't expect her marriage to last either.
And she started well as a feminist. She will likely end up a false widow( baby mama).

MEN have gone completely single now, rather dey marry ASIANS or EAST AFRICANS

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by SodiumValproate: 5:14am On Dec 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

I believe you are just catching cruise here

If you are not, you need to stop writing like you don't think before you do.

People meet online and get married.

Lots of testimonies abound.

2022 is gone and we are about to hit 2023.

The earlier you realize a lady's biological clock is ticking, the better for you.

When single neofeminists who criticize marriage will understand its importance is when they become old.

That time, all the attention you get from the male folks is gone and you start living in regret. Don't blame anyone for your misfortune. Change...
Don't you know the size of Siofra 's clitoris is larger than her brain? grin

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Cullinane: 5:16am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
Man hating bit<h. We don't fu<king care.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Burgerlomo: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2022
ebubeson:
If she wants to come back, then let her propose to Alex... Maybe she should buy ring and kneel down to put in his finger.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Passionate1(m): 5:17am On Dec 30, 2022
An EX should stay an EX. . They are the EXample of false love and an Explanation for why u deserve better. .

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franco3075q(m): 5:19am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
U never see anything

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Scarletjr(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2022
She don try another place

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by MyAmericandream(f): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Had it been she broke up quietly rather than putting it on social media, Alex would have sneaked back into her arms without any fans knowing .The whole breakup saga went viral. Alex has moved on girl. If he did married you as planned any small misunderstanding na divorce e go be.
He can only win by rigging. Everybody knows he’s very crooked.

17 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Scarletjr:
She don try another place
Who dey marry these babes for abroad?
U can live in diaspora for 5 years and attend only 5 weddings. This is highly unlike where you get at least 5 wedding cards every Saturdays for weddings in Nigeria.
NIGERIAN MEN in Nigeria no no dia worth at all
MEN are tired naaa
Hence the reason most diasporan ladies rush home to Nigeria to marry because that's where they will be married in 3 different denominations in a single day if they so wish.

Oyibo man no get ur time at all

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by dejol88: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I have said it countless times say MEN no dey abroad. Rather na Nigeria wey Men full.
Which MAN dey marry abroad now, especially with all the things WOMEN dey do men?

Honestly NIGERIAN MEN in AFRICA dey try oo, still dey do wedding with all these feminists out there. SAVING up cash to marry a feminist.
That's the worst sin on earth

We have more widows in diaspora (false widows) than real widows, because of how they treat men. That girl is a product of Los Angeles, so i don't expect her marriage to last either.
And she started well as a feminist. She will likely end up a false widow( baby mama).

MEN have gone completely single now, rather dey marry ASIANS or EAST AFRICANS

Women trying to go shoulder to shoulder will backfire. I have always told who care to listen not to join the bandwagons.
Men hold all the aces!
You don’t expect men who go all the way to propose , pay bride price, sort out wedding wahala and be dragging headship, it will not end well.
I pray smart girls jettison this feminist mindset all key in to order that has been there from beginning of time .

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by gimakon2(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

Na the kind men you meet, sorry sha. But not all the men day as your head and brain reason am.
The second thing way day do you na ego. Let go of it and be someone better, i no see what is wrong to say sorry when you offended or offend someone.
Sometimes, people can be wrong. Swallow pride and say sorry.
True some naija men sense no complete, generalizing, na where another issue springs up. Even if you at fault? So the man no be human being?

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2022
dejol88:

Women trying to go shoulder to shoulder will backfire. I have always told who care to listen not to join the bandwagons.
Men hold all the aces!
You don’t expect men who go all the way to propose , pay bride price, sort out wedding wahala and be dragging headship, it will not end well.
I pray smart girls jettison this feminist mindset all key in to order that has been there from beginning of time .
I dey ABROAD just like many others.
Disaporans should counter me if I'm wrong.
Ask those residing in the UK, US and Canada the last time dey attended a wedding of Nigerian standard?

MEN no get women time again
If you need woman, call ASHAWO using their Google Apps and that's all. Keep your security cameras on high alert, because they lie a lot.
Get your deals done and show her the way out.

Most of these Ladies are better of on intermittent home delivery services and not as wives.
Abroad don modernise am well to give dem that Liberty they have always yearned for.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by JustforMen: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
Chai... see human being ooo!

This is so so sad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Popular Nigerians Who Died In 2015 / DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.