Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back (50892 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
You are already a faulty product. grin
This is hilarious.. grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by colonelwealth(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
Wahala dey!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It takes huge strength to say acknowledge one's wrongs and say sorry for ones wrongs.

Kudos lady for not being proud to say apologize.

It shows she is a woman of high worth.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by braunny(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry
chaiiiii you don't know God aje
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
ghostwritter:
If you're traveling to lagos from ananmbra, once you pass onitsha head bridge, come down from the bus, cross road, sit by the edge of the road and use 3hours to fear women !!
Continue your journey afterwards.

Every man should work and pray hard. Nothing can be compared to your mother's love.
You will do well in comedy grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by DaRuud(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Shut up abeg , na people like Una dey beg man make him live you , after uselesssing you to gutter .

siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by DaRuud(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Shut up abeg , na people like Una dey beg man make him love you , after uselesssing you to gutter .

siofra:
God forbid!

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by aswani(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

I have read all 13 pages and still don't understand how this statement has caused people to respond with the bile and vitriol they have replied with.

"She can't beg a Naija man", granted that statement is up for discussion but surely not an excuse to abuse and insult. What am I missing?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by joeeee240(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
aswani:

I have read all 13 pages and still don't understand how this statement has caused people to respond with the bile and vitriol they have replied with.

"She can't beg a Naija man", granted that statement is up for discussion but surely not an excuse to abuse and insult. What am I missing?

Since you're just as daft as her, read the last line where she said "even if I'm at fault"
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Kelechi009: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2023
sukkot:
someone said it was cheating

This is what happens when you jump into conclusions without doing a single research on an issue you know absolutely nothing about. He was accused last year of being gay alongside his best friend Ik Ogbonna. She broke the engagement off due to those rumors that she didn't bother to verify because her US besties told her. You have been jumping upandan on this thread and you don't even know anything on the history of their marriage cancelation.

Since then, no one has been able to evidently prove that he was gay, therefore she is back to apologize a year later when she realized it was an unconfirmed rumor.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sukkot: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Kelechi009:

This is what happens when you jump into conclusions without doing a single research on an issue you know absolutely nothing about. He was accused last year of being gay alongside his best friend Ik Ogbonna. She broke the engagement off due to those rumors that she didn't bother to verify because her US besties told her. You have been jumping upandan on this thread and you don't even know anything on the history of their marriage cancelation.

Since then, no one has been able to evidently prove that he was gay, therefore she is back to apologize a year later when she realized it was an unconfirmed rumor.
well if that was the issue then she is at fault and handled it poorly. wink

bia nwokem wetin you chop remain for the boys for this new year

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Robenna(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pclemenza:

Woman nature

Swrzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Bobrisky: BBNaija 2019 Guys Have Small Joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.