Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back (50869 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2022
dmgr:

Since when did stating the fact, become being anti-women?

It's not a today thing I've noticed it for a long time so it's not about fact stating
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Kelvin3476: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2022
U 4got to kill him be4, so na waitn u wan cum finish. just find another man anywhere that u are

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
jaxxy:

People who can admit their mistakes are great people.
You are right. But let's say if Alex has moved on nko?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Kelvin3476: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
A disgrace to her action. I actually think she went too far lady year. Alex begged her so much and she no gree.
As a woman, I m disappointed in her cos she has lowered her value. Now, she ll be at risk of Alex's koboko in future.
It's good to take decisions and stick to it rather than quickly making a decision you don't v balls to face.
na only u the talk reality for here among them all gals.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by galaxy2020(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2022
This one wey no get meat at all, na bone Alex go dey chop. Alex should investigate properly b4 taking any decision.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Are you Alex?

Are you related to him in any way?

Una go just dey develop BP for matter wey no concern una
Mtchewww
This gender sef

Alex has since moved on. So rest!

The olosho has gone around and realized none is ready to settle down with her hence she opted Back to Alex.

Alex as real niggar will never take her back. He won't even try such rubbish of thinking to go back to his vomit. Men are the prize! Besides Alex has since moved on. He made a mistake for dating a Nigerian girl but thank God he has seen the light and dumped her ass

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by twind111(f): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Someone said rubbish for clout chasing and for attention seeking on nairaland, and you said she's right? instead of talking Senses into her? Are you sure you're okay? How old are you exactly?
if you read my comment again you should know what I mean by common sense... This lady lacks one.... Don't you understand sarcasm... Am not siding her...just don't want to condemn her directly... She can't change even with all the insult on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Elidrisy20: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2022
She has learned her lesson,pls forget her grin

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by deyplay: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Let me chip in this, if women don't change all over the world especially in Nigeria, they will have themselves to blame later. Women were made for man not the other way round. Without man, women would never have been created whereas man was already existing before the creation of woman. If feminism and wokeness persist, many men will jettison the idea of marriage which favours women more and go for baby mamaism. At worst, to every marriage, there will be prenuptial agreement. At the end, just as Eve suffered from Serpentine deceit (equality/feminism) in the beginning, they will still continue to suffer.

Some countries will start issuing laws against women just like Afghanistan, since they see women abusing freedom in the west. It will get to a point that only few will believe in the order of loving marriage without prenuptial agreement et al, and those few will majorly be among devoted christians/Religious people. Otherwise, men will see it as a waste of resources and enter into baby production agreement with women only. A word is enough for the wise!!!

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by lolaben(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

Pride! But u go beg Ugandan or ivorien abi?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Dshocker(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2022
jackcanfield:
smiley Jowi Zaza be like hmmm okay

Wetin concern Jowi and their relationship?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
A disgrace to her action. I actually think she went too far that year. Alex begged her so much and she no gree.
As a woman, I m disappointed in her cos she has lowered her value. Now, she ll be at risk of Alex's koboko in future.
It's good to consider pros and cons before taking decisions rather than quickly making a decision you don't v balls to face.

Which one is she has lowered her value? Does a Nigerian girl has value before? Besides how does apologizing makes one to lose value? You Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasite in nature and ontop of that una still get PRIDE.

Na Mumu simp man still dey date Nigerian girls aswear.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2022
twind111:
if you read my comment again you should know what I mean by common sense... This lady lacks one.... Don't you understand sarcasm... Am not siding her...just don't want to condemn her directly... She can't change even with all the insult on nairaland

That girl is so daft and won't understand your sarcasm, so it's best you better tell her directly so she can understand you properly.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2022
twind111:

CC: Siofra

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by franchasng: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2022
jelel6:
Celebrities:

They meet up, they post on Facebook.
The kiss, they tweet it on Twitter.
They engage, they sing on radios
They call off wedding or divorce, they rant on Instagram.

When she came out guns blazing like that, the public loved her and hated (drag) Alex. Because the first to complain always has public sympathy.

I always thought she said too much that time. And worse still, she left so many rooms for people to speculate about the reasons for their breakup and Alex as a person.

Always better to keep things diplomatic in public. She could have called off that wedding and make it seem like they both came to that decision. Atleast now, if Alex decide to take her back, he won't have to worry about what people will say, except his family.

Alex Ekubo lost cred when you left him. He's going to lose cred if he accepts you back, both in the eyes of family and unforgiving internet - cause you be reactor who can't keep your private business private.

PS: I do respect her courage though. It takes courage to do a 360 like this. Even calling off the wedding was boss move. She's got balls, I will give her that.
I know her very well. Her father's wealth seems to enter her head too much that she thinks the world revolves around her.

I will forever teach my daughter to be loyal and realistic with life no matter how wealthy her popsy is, if I am Alex, I won't take her back but will forgive for the sake of Christ angry

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2022
bukky1994:
see this one, who dey even look your side, las las na you dey run after them

Las las na dem dey go Shiloh...Lol.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by rhames(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
Wahala dey!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I will even be one of her sympathisers and even beg Alex to take her back. Sorry is a rare word you hear from most women. She realised she was on her own.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Horokrox: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by BABAawoo47: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Ofadaman:
Streets is cold out there.men scarce. But imagine person wey come even want wed a celeb, wey many girls dey die for.

E don red for her, if she goes back, make she kiss her respect good bye
exactly, even if he collects her back..She go be like slave. I advise she take the L and move on
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by zcee: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
ezi!!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2022
gimakon2:

Na why i day always tell people something. Sometimes, when woman misbehave , allow her make she go. One fool on nairaland here day call e useless papa simp.
Sometimes,when these people misbehave, I let them be.
Let me tell you a story, I have a girl i dated some several years ago, this girl and her family punished me for no valid and genuine reason,i shock say na the girl me and her day run shows now. My current girl too don start her own misbehavior, I just use style day allow her make she day mumu day go when e clear for her eye , we know as e day go.

Sometimes, when they misbehave and do their unnecessary oversabi, let them be first. No tell them bad word,
This Chimpazee don see say good men no day outside na em she wan come back, maybe the guy hand shake small na em she day misbehave up and down. Na so e day be.

If them call their useless papa simp, show them this topic for nairaland. NA em i go day do them now.

Any guy who calls you simp is obviously an idiot and doesn't know what simps means

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Jolly1010: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Every man coming your side na to Bleep and go. No dey deceive yourself or chasing clout.
siofra:
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Her words are so touching......

Na the same touching words them use take setup Samson for Bible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

See you see shiloh!
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2022
ernnie457:
I'm Still asking o why are u pple Anti-women on this nairaland

Try get sense.

Are you new on nairaland? Haven't you been seeing our threads on NL educating you Nigerian girls to stop your entitlement mentality, stop hookups, olosho and runz business? You Nigerian girls should stop being a liability and a parasite. On nairaland we don't encourage any of these here whatsoever, we're seriously against all these Here on NL!!!!

If you are One, which I believe you are,,, I'll urge you to get a real Job and work not a boyfriend to leech on

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by BeanX(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
Who will ever date a liability like you? abeg fvck off!

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by hardon1(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2022
And she came to put it online... Why doesn't she send him in private
I sorry for her... if he doesn't take her back, This public apology will hunt her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2022
gimakon2:

Na why i day always tell people something. Sometimes, when woman misbehave , allow her make she go. One fool on nairaland here day call e useless papa simp.
Sometimes,when these people misbehave, I let them be.
Let me tell you a story, I have a girl i dated some several years ago, this girl and her family punished me for no valid and genuine reason,i shock say na the girl me and her day run shows now. My current girl too don start her own misbehavior, I just use style day allow her make she day mumu day go when e clear for her eye , we know as e day go.

Sometimes, when they misbehave and do their unnecessary oversabi, let them be first. No tell them bad word,
This Chimpazee don see say good men no day outside na em she wan come back, maybe the guy hand shake small na em she day misbehave up and down. Na so e day be.

If them call their useless papa simp, show them this topic for nairaland. NA em i go day do them now.

Comrade, you're an Alpha male and a Redpiller bro. Those traits are that of alpha males not simps

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Onyii2222(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Guy better move on and forget the olosho.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Xiaohei:

But you go beg oyibo, Indian, Chinese, Lebanese to take you back. Seriously, it takes a lot of guts for one to admit one’s mistakes. Kudos to Alex’s ex for her forthrightness.

Stop these Simpson statements. Understand that Men are the prize. No kudos to her!! Alex must not fall for her emotional manipulations

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Skmoda360(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
F.oolham.....nun.sense

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by BeanX(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Alex has moved on, it's her loss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party / Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.