Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back (50871 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by JustPowerApps(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
Wahala dey!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It is the FalexxForever for me grin Babe no see better guy, turns out the street is so cold my nigga (in Buju's voice) cheesy

[img]https://giffiles./217/217764.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Her words are so touching......

It is touching abi, well make I no talk wetin dey my mind this early morning.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Robinmido(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2022
What classic response. Your head dey there
LIGHTHEARTED0:

someone should remind me when Shiloh is holding again for old layers looking for husband again

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by zomoears(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

And so shall it be with you. You shall live a loveless life!

If you can’t admit when you are wrong, then you deserve to live with a Love Machine!! No man deserves to live with such a person!

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by deyplay: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2022
otipoju:

It's always beautiful when a person leaves you and you are doing extremely well after their exit.

E be like say the Alex na gigolo and the tealtionship dey hinder him moves. With her out of the way him free to service him customers as him like
Girls too na runs na

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Archworld(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:

Yeah, my ex can't say those words to me without getting my attention.
This life is not really difficult as we think but our pride and ego makes it look so

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
I'm Still asking o why are u pple Anti-women on this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by dejol88: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I dey ABROAD just like many others.
Disaporans should counter me if I'm wrong.
Ask those residing in the UK, US and Canada the last time dey attended a wedding of Nigerian standard?

MEN no get women time again
If you need woman, call ASHAWO using their Google Apps and that's all. Keep your security cameras on high alert, because they lie a lot.
Get your deals done and show her the way out.

Most of these Ladies are better of on intermittent home delivery services and not as wives.
Abroad don modernise am well to give dem that Liberty they have always yearned for.
So true bro.
My wife self understand the assignment clearly. On one time she want dey do anyhow, naxo I ghost for almost a month threatening say if she continue on her new found character, I go just japa leave am with kids for her to bear wahala alone. Pata pata I go write IELTS japa go Canada start afresh without her knowledge.

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Jokerman(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry

Keep lying on faceless nairaland grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by jaxxy(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Fedrick100:
She don see shege outside, it’s so cold over there . Men dey scarce

She doesn’t know what she has then, her eyes don clear

If am Alex i will forgive her but won’t take her back, my past is my past she was even the one that called off the weeding

Not really about seeing shege, I'm sure she has alot of other options bt how mature he handled the situation made her respect him more I guess.

Sometimes ladies and people ate quick to judge and make mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by jaxxy(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

Bt u can beg a man whos not Nigerian??

asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by dododawa1: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2022
PRODIGAL wife.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Machinegun91(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

Prepare for Shiloh every year till you die
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by dododawa1: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2022
SHEGE full street, nobody go tell you,when BILLING and FREE nacking comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by kingsceemark(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

You must be a lesbian
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by jaxxy(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2022
kingPhidel:
This gender hurts a lot of guys. I hope she meant everything she said though.

i agree girls can be the most confusing beings bt the guy was also kinda lousy and abit desperate with the engagement thing. I don't know what made her break it up and know see things differently.

The guy probably hasn't been in a serious relationship since then who knows.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Ameoba300: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

Until spiders starts building webs down there. smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by chibnnodi: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
No man should take a lady back that left him for another man.

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by deyplay: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Xiaohei:

But you go beg oyibo, Indian, Chinese, Lebanese to take you back. Seriously, it takes a lot of guts for one to admit one’s mistakes. Kudos to Alex’s ex for her forthrightness.
No kudos. She gat no option.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by jaxxy(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
A disgrace to her action. I actually think she went too far lady year. Alex begged her so much and she no gree.
As a woman, I m disappointed in her cos she has lowered her value. Now, she ll be at risk of Alex's koboko in future.
It's good to take decisions and stick to it rather than quickly making a decision you don't v balls to face.

People who can admit their mistakes are great people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by freeborn02: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

It will be a deliverance from absurdity for the man that breaks up with you. The man should go for Thanksgiving for being saved from one of the worst humans on earth

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

You're free to join the band wagon of ladies that menopause caught up with it and not married. Regrets is not always immediate.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

someone should remind me when Shiloh is holding again for old layers looking for husband again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:

As expected. You see how emotionally you women are? What's so touching with that rubbish she wrote?

You Nigerian girls should learn to start thinking logical. She has gone to collect various dick from random guys outside, when she realized those dudes won't settle down with her she suddenly remembered Alex by writing those trash you said it's touching? Hw old are you? I'm very sure you're still a teenager.

Alex must not be a SIMP. He must never Go Back to his vomit hence he'll be the most idiotic simp man alive

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by dmgr(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2022
ernnie457:
I'm Still asking o why are u pple Anti-women on this nairaland

Since when did stating the fact, become being anti-women?

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Kelvin3476: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
AND SO ?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by deyplay: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2022
dejol88:

Women trying to go shoulder to shoulder will backfire. I have always told who care to listen not to join the bandwagons.
Men hold all the aces!
You don’t expect men who go all the way to propose , pay bride price, sort out wedding wahala and be dragging headship, it will not end well.
I pray smart girls jettison this feminist mindset all key in to order that has been there from beginning of time .
Serpentine doctrine (feminism) will keep them frustrated and bitter single for life then it will be too late to realize it was a deceit

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by twind111(f): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
you are right madam because COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.. if you are a man reading this MARRY THE WOMAN THAT LOVES YOU NOT THE ONE YOU LOVE...

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Guyman01: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Fedrick100:
She don see shege outside, it’s so cold over there . Men dey scarce

She doesn’t know what she has then, her eyes don clear

If am Alex i will forgive her but won’t take her back, my past is my past she was even the one that called off the weeding
Wedding you mean?
She must have listened to bad advisers who were actually jealous of her but she felt she was too beautiful and rich and could get a better man out there, now reality has dawned on her that she is seen as nothing but a sex object by many men out there and she is heartbroken by her self imposed pain.
We easily get deceived that the grass is greener on the other side which most times I'd simply an illusion

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Newyorkitis(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
ghostwritter:
If you're traveling to lagos from ananmbra, once you pass onitsha head bridge, come down from the bus, cross road, sit by the edge of the road and use 3hours to fear women !!
Continue your journey afterwards.

Every man should work and pray hard. Nothing can be compared to your mother's love.

Hahaha haha

Shey the person no get plan to reach house on time abi?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by qtguru(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Good successful men are scarce, na FB full outside.

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by GoodCane: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
twind111:
you are right madam because COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.. if you are a man reading this MARRY THE WOMAN THAT LOVES YOU NOT THE ONE YOU LOVE...

Someone said rubbish for clout chasing and for attention seeking on nairaland, and you said she's right? instead of talking Senses into her? Are you sure you're okay? How old are you exactly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Popular Nigerians Who Died In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.